Tuesday 1 July 2014

WELCOME TO JULY

 

Hello lovies temi nikan (I'm razz.... Chai!!! SMH for me). Welcome to the 2nd half of the year... JULY. I pray that God perfects all that concerns you. Only good news will come from your household. 360degrees perfection is Your Portion in this new month. This is our month of unmerited favor & blessings in Jesus name. Its our Month of Unstoppable Grace & Blessings.

The book of 1st Corinthians 9:24 says 'Run with your vision that you may obtain your desires'. I know you might be considering giving up because things are not working out yet. Don't give up on your visions no matter what. Have you heard of the 11th hour miracle? God will definately bless you when he wants to. Just don't give up.
Welcome to the month of July *yaaaaay*


11 comments :

  1. Same to you Moby. Thanks for the prayers. Amen and same to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month Moby. I pray God makes this month a blessing for us all *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the eleventh hour miracle. I know God will still do it. He has done it before and he'll still do it. Amen. HNM house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month, Moby.
    Thanks for the WORD. May the goodness and blessings of God locate you in Jesus name.
    Happy new month@Temidayo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*