Saturday 21 June 2014

NATURALS IN THE CITY MEET UP


My people, I'm in dream land as I'm typing this o. I am so tired. Had the longest day ever today. Waka plenty for pesin wey wan make money o. I just have to put up this post today because I don't think there would be a post tomorrow until Monday and then on Monday, I would give you the load down of how my weekend went most especially the Lagos MakeUp  Fair (I just can't wait for Monday to come.....first time I really want Monday...hmmnnnnn)

I'm super excited the Naturals in the city Meet up. Some of the reasons are for someone like me that is too lazy to make orders online (yinmu....LOL), I find it hard getting natural hair care products I like and then knowing there's an avenue where I can and will meet hair bloggers I've been dying to meet and ask plenty questions that my brain can cook up, I'm extra super excited sef.
 The good news is anyone can attend the Meet up, whether you are natural or not. Let me see who I can kidnap to follow me to this meet up.

Several vendors (Namaste Organics, African Naturalista, Sahara Sunrise, Aweni Organics, Accessories by Didi, Ajali, Nazuri Curls, Kalos Health) would be available at the meet-up and you would be able to purchase natural products you love. There would be lots of giveaways too (I must be there for this one)
There would be product swap and you will also get to have your hair made for free by Apples and Oranges (yipeeeee).

Don't miss it please.

In other news, I know I am going to sleep well tonight. I met Stella of Stellas Addiction and the amazing Amaka of Seyon Hundeyin's blog. I can't believe we still have amazingly sweet people in Lagos. Thank you for making my day sweeter than it was.
I will see you all on Monday with better better correct gist. Love you all like ..........

16 comments :

  1. Moby meeting you has been the high point of this year for me!! Mhen I slept like a baby!! Let Monday do and come jare.
    Amaka loves you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you like kilonsele...hahahaha. Moby come and kidnap me o.I will go with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you are anonymous na. How will I kidnap you? Please show yourself na

      Delete
  3. I think I should attend this one cos the shea butter I bought in Ikeja was rubbish. Like total waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. The shea butter I bought in Ikeja had particles. One of the reasons I need to attend this meet up.

      Delete
  4. I love you like ... Sho lo gun fun mi ni?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog and I think I'm I'm stuck. Originality extra ordinaire.nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!

    My website xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am genuinely pleased to read this webpage posts which carries lots of useful
    facts, thanks for providing these statistics.


    Here is my blog post :: xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*