Friday 25 July 2014

RAN... RANDO... RANDOM... ANOTHER RANDOM POST

Hello guys. How are you? And family and business? Husband and wife? boo and moo?... I'm sure we all are so excited about the long holiday. I'm not o.. My mother is going to be around and trust me, you don't want to be in the house with my mum for more than 24 hours. I am so leaving the house for her. I love you mum but two drama queens can stay together for long *mwahhhh*.

I'm not so happy today..(*sad face*... someone please hug me).... I'm gradually entering the depression mode and this is the 1st time ever this is happening to me....(*even sadder face*).... I'm having the WRITER'S BLOCK...(Feels like some hi-grade type A malaria).. Its an unfriendly disease.... Let me explain it; Its a syndrome whereby a writer just isn't inspired anymore. Like you can spend 1 hour holding a pen and you won't be able to put a single word down...it's that bad... Its the most dreaded disease faced by writers, singers, designers, etc. So I'm having a block now and I'm trying to get out of it. ...(Help??)

Talking about Help...I don't know if what I got was help or more wahala.....ok...because of this "depression"...Boo came around to try and cheer me up..I mean its his job na....(*i can feel the rapt attention from you at this point*)....anyway he came...and started his usual sweet way of making me forget all my worries....but boo can like to play too much sometimes....and my laptop was on my bed...*I'm sure you all know where I'm going to*. In the process of his wahala, water poured on the laptop...NOOOO..Now its faulty and I can't use it...I even had to post this write up from my phone....*see me see gbege*...the cure has caused another trouble **rolls eyes** I HATE YOU BOO...Anyways until my laptop is fixed (*or boo buys me another one *straight face*)....I'll be posting from my phone.


Hmmmn...at this point, I want to apologise to my bestest blogger friend, Aby...(*bats lashes like Amaka*) Her blog was 2 years on the 24th of July and I totally forgot. She is so charming and always willing to help... Aby baby *kneels down and grabs your leg*,please forgive this forgetful drama queen *points at self*...... You know I love you..like yeepa!... Please guys help me beg her. Thank you....*big smile*. Happy 2 years blog-versary.... 2 years ain't no beans o...I wish you the very best in life and blogging...*thumbs up sista**wink**.. You should check out her blog www.misspurpleheart.com. Very beautiful colour and read-worthy write ups.

Also, the realest blogger I have ever met in my life....I've never met her but I feel like I have, Erniesha Tibs's Blog (www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com) clocked 2 months today *DAMN...its so annoying not being able to put a direct link....I just got sadder*. I know what it feels like to celebrate a blog cos trust me its not easy to make people happy through written words and Ernie does a very good job. Congratulations Ernie. Happy 2 months blog-versary. Just as you make all your readers happy, may God keep making you and your family happy *chop kiss huni poopoo*

Sadly, this week, I lost the only uncle I have from my father's side. He died 2 days ago..... I just want to use this medium to send my condolence to the family and pray that God gives the them the strength they need through out this period. RIP Captain Akinfenwa Amusu. We shall meet at the right hand of our Lord jesus christ. Sun re o.

I usually end my posts with "let's hear from you".....but I really don't know what I'll want to hear from you guys today o..LOL......so I'll leave it to you guys......

Stay blessed! Keep smiling. Be nice to someone. I love you.

23 comments :

  1. Moby naaauuuuu! I'm not angry! Oya stand up *helps you up and gives you a big hug* at least you eventually remembered :) I love you like yepaa too! Lol. Sorry about your laptop hun! I know boo will surprise you with a new one.
    May your uncles soul rest peacefully in the Lord's bossom. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh Moby cheer up. Its okay for you to be sad but you shouldn't be like that for too long. I'm sure the thing blocking your brain will soon remove cos if it stays there for too long, what will happen to this blog.No o. Anyways, sorry about your uncle. May his soul rest in perfect peace. To the people celebrating, Aby and Ernie, congratulations to the both of you. I'm checking out your blog now now now. About your laptop, ewooooo boo has spoilt our irin ise o (work tool),he should go and buy another one o. Ehn ehn moby, what kid of play were you and boo playing and water was present at the location?? Moby talk true o.are you sure it was water or ice cream? Or iced water? Oya come and talk true now before I report to the FBI to come investigate. I'm waiting o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukky has killed me today. It was water I drank o before boo came. Left it on the bed and he spilled it *shikena*. Dasall

      Delete
  3. Hey, you wrote this post so i declare the writer's block period over. May your uncle's soul rest in perfect peace. Your boo allowed water to pour on your laptop therefore he should buy you a better one...right? right! And bukky is right, talk true what kind of play were you guys playing?....hmmm....lol Congrats to Aby and Ernie...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/journalofapetitediva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmn Moby + boo + play + water = spoilt laptop, hmmn Moby talk true o.This one haff pass depresion help ooo rotfl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear God...Mami...I would flip!....Grr....buh I got a tip tho'...(not sure It will work for you).....get a book pad and a pen and start writing on paper.....don't type....Write on paper....sometimes....it is very very therapeutic.....chances are you may write alot of gibberish and your sentences may lack a follow up.....buh if you take your time to read it again....you will see that you wrote some ideas without even knowing it....try it...or you could google Derek halpern - socialtriggers.com, he's got a few pointers for something like this.......**snapping my fingers**...snap out of them sad feelings...and go apply some makeup.....(in my head...it is therapeutic)....hehe.....mami...no worries...you will be fine...don't let this bother you eh....thanks alot for everything.....and happy anniversary to Aby....**telling myself** I gotta go check that blog out!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ernie thanks. I checked his website and it was really helpful. Thanks booboo *mwaaah*

      Delete
  6. Cheer up Moby, I decree a new laptop! Miss Purple don't b vexed.
    RIP to your uncle.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay. Amen. Thank you Tosin. I know you got my back.

      Delete
  7. aawww sorry dear.. try to change environment.. or go somewhere you've never gone before without any real purpose.. it could give you some perspective :) if there were certificates in depression im sure ill have one ;) so i know what I'm taking about :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Flora. I took your advice and truly it did help. I would be putting up a post about it on monday. Please check it.

      Delete
    2. yaayy!! I'm glad I helped :D will sure check it out :) P.S It's hard to read your reply with the deep purple background and black font..

      Delete
    3. I would check it out and adjust it. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Do you suffer from KIDNEY DISEASE? Do you know that, according to latest researches,
    DIALYSIS IS NOT NECESSARY? A friend of mine got off dialysis (stage 5 CKD) and healed his kidney.

    Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/angelique.dubois.3150/posts/1412669305622411

    Feel free to surf to my website: click here for more info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moby Pele. Pending the time you get the lappy fixed u can download BLOGAWAY it's kul too. Sorry bout ur uncle hun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your laptop. I've never blogged with a laptop though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gurrrlll how do you blog then???? Your phone must be high tech and the owner a genius*lol*
      Moby you know your a star, and stars can't be hidden behind the clouds they will always be seen.....Cheer up Lovely One and be sure that all things are working for you good.

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*