Wednesday 2 July 2014

STALKED TO DEATH!... OR JUST OVER-CARING?




Hello friends...Lovely Mobylizers ...Beautiful people.. Hope the hustle is paying good?.. I believe all would be well with all of us.....

So I was going through Facebook today and I saw a picture of an old friend of mine from way back and immediately, memories of our times together flowed in and I remembered details of some of our good times and many not too good times...And as I was remembering these past events, it occurred to me that there could be a lesson for someone from what I experienced so I have decided to share the story with you.. of how another girl wanted to marry me forcefully..

Now I still don't know if this babe (name withheld) really cared about me (as a platonic friend) or she liked me (**rolls eyes**) but at some point It was beginning to get scary. She used to call me at least 10 times a day no exaggeration. She would text me in the morning to say a word of prayer, in the afternoon to ask how I'm doing (if I had eaten..... or used the toilet DAMN) and then at night she would send a goodnight text with plenty calls before the next day. It got so bad my sister started getting suspicious. Whenever I got any call or text message, the babe would want to know who it was, what the person was saying and what I was saying back.
With this my caring babe (*name still withheld*) things weren’t getting less complicated. At a point, she started sending me call cards because I said I couldn’t return her calls since I didn’t have money to buy air time and she occasionally bought me gifts (see groove). Once I went to a party with her and I couldn't dance with anyone because this my friend wouldn't allow. Now, someone would hear this and say she was only caring for a friend. I mean she really cared about me (*maybe*) but in truth she was sucking the life out of me. One time, I got close with one of her female friends and it upset her (**shuu! na so I fine reach?.. LOL). I started becoming very weary of her and also started avoiding her because I couldn’t determine if her intentions were sincere and her way straight.. (..I mean I’m meant to be a man’s girl.. not a girl’s girl)

One day after I've had her whole drama (imagine she trying to compete with my own drama....can't deal mehn), I just pulled her aside and had a long talk with her. She claimed she was just really stressed and it was her way of showing she cared. I told her flat out that it felt like I was being stalked. I have a right as an adult to do what I wish without her permission. She agreed but didn't seem to truly grasp my point. One day I introduced her to my then boyfriend and her mood just changed. She didn't even say hello to the bros. She just walked out. I later confronted her and she said that she just felt like she was being pushed aside. I was like

Sharp sharp I told her that as an adult I am capable of having a relationship and that if she didn't have faith in ours enough to let me be around other people then it was not a true friendship. She agreed to back off a little and as for me, I picked up my slippers and ran like a mad woman. I eventually relocated from that area, started ignoring her calls and text but her persistence was almost second to none.. She would still send messages to me through my mum who was still living within her neighbourhood. Anyway , I have been able to escape this stalker (**hopefully**) I just hope she doesn’t pop up in the future.
Who has ever been in this shoe before? Or was I just over reacting? Maybe she just needed a friend so bad or what do you think?....Lets hear your story and / or your opinion....
Have a Fab day ahead..

16 comments :

  1. Eayaaa sowiee ooo lol thank God u were able to run 4 ur life..*smiles*
    *oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moby you are just too abnormal my liking and I love it....kisses. Why u sef no marry am na... Your 14 years go reduce small na. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm maybe she was a lele! *Lesbian
    LOL.
    OK I can't actually conclude sha cos I too had a friend who never wanted to see me with another friend be it male or female. She always wanna b with me, lay on my bed and all. I am damn sure she isn't a lesbian cos she even had a bf who she loved madly and we talked about him together.

    She once came to see me one day in my hostel but I was with another of my friend of mine.The possessive friend of mine showed her hell that day as she slammed the door after having insulted that my other friend. Was so funny, wee just tried to act maturely by taking it as a joke but 4 real it's obvious that's her nature. She doesn't joke with her bf too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Very funny but she could be Bi tho. I hope you've spoken to her about it or you could just ignore and she'll get the message.

      Delete
  4. Your expression pictures always get me moby.really cool. I think I've been stalked too sha but I just didn't give her d green light. Good right up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hian abi she's a lesbo? Yes I've had a friend like this during my predegree days and it was crazy because if I like you, I'll do anything for you, eve if I don't want to I'll be giving that my mumu smile but heck, one day I got to my breaking point and took a break, we got back together but she got the message and gave me my space.
    Maybe she is just suffering from attention deficiency disorder and not a lesbo. The way some of us stifle life out of our boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. Amaka is a meanie...well it could be attention deficiency syndrome. Nice

      Delete
  6. She's likely to be a lesbian. Why was she cold when you introduced ha to ur bf ?
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnnn....looking back now I think she was. That's another way to look at it. Hmnnnnn...

      Delete
  7. Hmmm I had a stalker in high school o...this one was bad, she wrote me love letters and even tried touching me in sensitive areas. Haaaa I ran for my life o it was scary o.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any 'stalker' story to share but honestly I can't imagine myself in that shoes. Beautiful write-up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*