Friday 16 May 2014

10 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOBY




So, I am still in the introductory part of this whole blog thing. You know .... as a respectful well groomed African daughter and so that we can get to know each other better especially for future referencing (in case I say something that might need a cross check). Anyway here are 10 things about this new blogger called Moby…  Enjoy!

1.)    I have more than 10 things you don't and will never know about me. And this one is very important…..

2.)    I'm Achluophobic...Now I know a lot of us won’t know the meaning (I just googled o). Well I forgive you for not knowing as not everybody can be as smart as Moby *shines teeth*. Now you've learnt a new word courtesy Moi, you don't have to always pronounce it in full so you don't bite yourself. Just say Moby is “Achlu-ey” (I’m adding it to the dictionary). Anyway, being “Achlu-ey” means I'm scared of the dark. In fact when its 6pm,I just get depressed….Totally…and when it gets darker, I would be nowhere but inside the house or in the safe company of you know who.


3.)    I hate sleeping alone. I'm Sleep-aloniphobic (very soon I'll make my own dictionary). When I was little, I shared the bed with my mum and she used to give me back rubs. Thinking about it now, I think I want to go back to being little. I miss the back rubs but since I know I can't go back to being little, I’ll have to make do with the regular, colorful back scratchers that looks like fingers.

4.)    I HATE SNAKES. I'm squirming right now just typing 'snakes'. Like if you ask me to give up something or be placed in a room with a snake, I'll give you double of what you asked for. I remember my first date with boo, we went to the zoo...(Notice the rhyme....boo, zoo, loo....I should be a rapper.... maybe in my next life). There's this huge building where they keep reptiles..like a gallery and he made me go in after so much persuasion and pleading. I literally peed on myself no joke oo. I was so embarrassed and though the snakes were in a glass box, I could feel their skin on my body and their eyes penetrating my soul...For some very funny reason, Boo felt that was cute (don’t know how or why). He called me that night to say hello *clears throat* and the rest is history.  The picture below was uploaded with one eye closed *runs away*
 
5.)    I don't really have friends. Shocked??. Well yeah I don't have friends. I can count all my friends on one hand. Many people have the notion that Moby is a Friend-full person, but in reality, I am Friend-few + boo *wink*.


6.)    I do not like to share my personal things e.g. Clothes, Shoes, Boo, Manicure set, Boo, Underwear, Boo, etc. I just feel no one can take care of my things like I would. Well no one can take care of my personal things. I guess that's why its called PERSON-al.

7.)    I love children. I'm obsessed with children. I can just kidnap your child if he/she is cute and has a cute smile with dimples and tiny feet and small lips with long curly hair and two eyes, one nose, two ears.... You dig? Imagine you see these children below on the road. Alone. Without a guardian. Walking. Let me paint the picture well for you. Even my mum will question me for not bringing them home.So beware when Moby is near your child. Literally.

 



8.)    I have one and only one Boo. He’s the bestest best friend, partner, lover, brother, teacher, and everything I want and need. You'll meet him soon.

9.)    I love my mum like it’s an addiction. She's my backbone. She's my number one fan. She's the most wonderful, most understanding, most prayerful, most beautiful woman in the world. She's my strength. She's my guardian angel on earth. She's mama Moby.


And finally number 10…... Erhhhmmm..**wait for it**……. I don’t like social media (covers face with both hands)…I really do not dig social media. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, Skype, mention it. I think it’s because I just can't find my way around them (covers face again). I'm really trying. But I'll try harder now and with your help, I’m going to get better.
So there you have it, 10 things about me. Now you know me a little better than you did a few minutes ago. Now it’s your turn…..post at least 1 thing about you, something you want us to know cause we want to know…let’s get to know us better…..Post….post …post…..*waiting*
Remember if it’s Moby….It’s fun.

Cheers Mate!!!! *in my fake British accent*

24 comments :

  1. Lol @ 'achlu-ey'
    Errrr 1 thing abt me???........
    I'm very Emotional.....

    And I hv just 1 Boo 2.......mek dat 2 things...loooooool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes two of us with 1 boo. Being emotional is cool too. That's something i think I'm not. I'm not sure sha.

      Delete
  2. 1 thing about me...emmm...I'm an introvert, if I'm out for like an hour i start to miss my precious indoors...except I'm with the boo of course... Boo's seem to be winning it oh! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Boo seems to bring out the best in you. I likey *winks*

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! I love this, Creativity at its Best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veerryyyy emotional....... And I really want that to change cos people tend to take u for granted *just saying*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I agree with you on that ones. When I used to be very veryyyy emotional, mehn I got burnt badly. But i think being emotional is cute sha *just saying*

      Delete
    2. First of all, I looooove dis blog.as I was jes reading d past I kept smiling n laffing to myself....Then one thing abt me....I'm veerrry veerrrry emotional...it's even annoying me sef....I feel le boo is taking advantage of dat fact sef...tis well

      Delete
    3. First of all, I looooove dis blog.as I was jes reading d past I kept smiling n laffing to myself....Then one thing abt me....I'm veerrry veerrrry emotional...it's even annoying me sef....I feel le boo is taking advantage of dat fact sef...tis well

      Delete
  5. This is really cool..........I HATE SNAKES too...I LOVE KIDS too......I lik moby too

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 thing you don't know about me.........
    Wait for it............

    I think I might be in love with your boo.

    There........you made me say it

    (Skits away)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha... *really don't have a reply for the first time in history* I think thank you would do for a very good reply.

      Delete
  7. I hope Moby's boo doesn't read this, I know the bros ooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Moby dear. Pls don't make ur personal life 2 public especially ur boo. Girls eyes dey red ooo.

    N donr talk about him 2 much.

    With love 4rm ur fellow girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ girls eye dey red....... My boo is out of the limelight for the time being. Thanks

      Delete
  9. Err....ere my one thing......eemm....Ayam very veri very adventurous.....luv tryn out thinz n xperimentin.....kinda weird tho.....buh I luv it......n yhh.....I knw thy 'Boo'.....n tel him arsenal sucks......ℓ☺ℓ​......
    Luvin d blog tho.....read al ur post alredi.......n atink amma say......alreadi a big fan......:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahaha. Being adventurous isn't weird. I think its cool. @ Arsenal sucks, I'll definately pass the message. Thank you very much for visiting.

      Delete
  10. Lovely write up. I'm scared of height,I dread water,(swimming is a no,no,washing my hair could be a scene at time) lolz and I'm a drama queen. Regards to 'him' life is really fun with Moby and ***o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao...I tot I was d only one .....infact 2 bath sef is drama....Shower??..naah...bath tub..Nope...jacuzzi...God forbid...by closest relationship with water is via drinking...and I am criminally scared of rats...I would just die

      Delete
  11. *WAILING* we that are booless nko? :'(
    People think I like the spotlight but am a very private person! I like my space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God will definately provide boo for the booless. Hahahahaha.

      Delete
  12. Moby that second child is really cute oh....She is blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*