Thursday 5 June 2014

SUPER SCREEN TV INTERVIEW + MOBY-WOO LIPSTICK


Hello lovies. I am still considering a cute name to call my readers (Your suggestions would be welcomed and considered too)...maybe I should make it a contest and give a prize to the winner…still thinking sha but for now, you all are my love.
Now before you congratulate me on my passing out, stop there... Yes Stop. I don pass out tey tey. Me na 'madam at the top' in the labour market. The above picture just shows how happy I am for the Batch 'B' corp members that just passed out today. Welcome to the favour market.
So I had this interview yesterday at Super screen TV (our ministry is moving.....halleluya). At first, I was more nervous than scared or maybe both sef….I am very camera shy (another thing about Moby you probably didn’t know)...I just often lose my tongue when I'm in front of the camera….Note that the Moby you see on TV is not Moby but Moby's alter ego...I call her Chidinma (hmmm…true true the Chidinma I know is very bold). I am certain I’m not the only one like this though…please don’t let me feel alone, who else has this same issue oooo?
Before the interview, I was scared I was going to fumble in front of my fellow Nigerians ( I don dey reason the gbagauns wey I for commit…Chai!).  But to God be the glory, I did not fumble. My heart was beating like 'gbi gbi gbi' but trust your girl na, I just dey rap dey go….LOL... I'll let you all know when it would be aired so you can watch me and then you can abuse me afterwards. The interviewer, Detoke Oluwo, was and is very funny. She really did calm me down before the interview and in between cuts…and she is beautiful too ...and a sweet egbon!!....If not for her calming me down, the kain grammar wey I for release ehn, them go hear for outer space. Even Honourable Patrick go fear my grammatical mene mene cum gagaguan taga!...LOL...
Anyways, I wanted to wear a very edgy makeup. Not the regular good girl kind. So I had two options... Red or Moby 'woo' (Moby-lized Ruby woo). I formed the Moby woo myself (ehen! Yes I did **rolling eyes**). Well I don't know if someone else already did but I think I started it in my village..(long long time ago , when burger king was still a prince..). Truthfully, the concept emanated as a result of ‘no money’ to buy expensive lipstick back in the day na(so you can call it a concoction kind of lipstick LOL)..Well, I’ve been rocking Moby woo lipstick style for a while now, and people are loving it. Though I have had to change the concept to get an exact feel and yesterday at super screen, someone saw it and loved it and I promised she’ll see a step-by-step procedure on how to achieve the Moby woo on my blog today.
NOTE: It was already late when I got home and I was very tired. I'm sure you can tell if you look at my eyes closely. But because I made a promise, I had to do it and take pictures.
Materials needed: A red lipstick (I used Jackelin....it’s cheap… sold for 200naira in the market), Black pencil (any kind), any neutral lipstick (to reduce the edginess a little which is optional if you like the result), Q-tip (cotton bud)…… Now let's get to work.


STEP 1: Line your lips with the black pencil.


STEP 2: Apply a little more black to the middle.

STEP 3: Apply the red lipstick to the lips and also on top of the black liner
STEP 4: Rub lips together to blend the red and black together.
STEP 5: Use Q-tip to clean any stain outside of lip...and also the bow of the lip and outer corners of the lip.



STEP 5: (optional) Apply neutral lipstick... Sometimes gives it an ombre look... Forgot to use the neutral lipstick because I was already tired.
Voila! and we are done.
Looks like this in daylight. Took this picture sometime in 2013.... October precisely.

 

Also Note: If you use a lipstick that has shine and you want it to look matte, Just place a tissue paper in between the lips and hold down.. Take it off after a second or two.

So what do you think about Moby-woo? I love Moby-woo. It is my go-to when I don't want to put on makeup but just lipstick or when I want to look like a bad girl….. I'm a very very good girl though! (some people are yinmu-ing already…God pass una!). If you like Moby-woo, please let me know in the comment section. And if you think it’s a no-no, then no more Moby-woo. You can try the concept and send your pictures to moby.amusu@gmail.com…. Have a fab night…Cheers*winks*

42 comments :

  1. Love it!!! Very innovative, the color is banging... Will definitely be trying this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Would look really cute on you.

      Delete
    2. I don't like lipstick that much. A value eye shadow more than lipstick. Mind u I am a make up artist. Still waiting 4 the right time to emerge. On myself I love subtle lipstick that look like its not their or lip gloss. Well, moy its beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Yipee!!! Go Moby woo!!! Its a yes yes oooo I'm so goina try it....*big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babes I like ur style oh but must it be jacklin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.It can be any lipstick. I just use jackelin cos it gives a good matte look for an unexpensive lipstick.

      Delete
  4. Ooooooooshey! Tomorrow I'll try it but me no get black liner sha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moby, you look good in khaki. Is that Aunty lola behind you? I'll definately try the moby-woo lipstick. It is fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temi. Yes that's Lola behind me. You should *winks*

      Delete
  6. I think you should call your readers 'mobierz' or 'mobies' or 'mo-lovies'.... You better give me price for thinking of a name. And I'll try the lipstick to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnnn...Thanks Anon.Noted all these amazing names.I'll put it in my prayers

      Delete
  7. Looks good, but am sorry to point out, 1st rule of lips, never line your lips black. But looks good on you sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I beg to differ but when did we start following the rules in the book? Is there even a makeup book? Anyways, the liner was only to give colour. You blend it out after applying the red lipstick. You should try it. I'm sure you'd love the result. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. This is so nice,u r such a creative person more wisdom dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moby with all these are orisirisi.hmnnn.it is fine.call your reader mobz.hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1915 no new update. Hian what have you done to me? I've become addicted to your blog! I've refreshed for over ten times today :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Mobylizer is good. I'll put it in prayers. Thanks Aby

      Delete
  12. Moby I think you are a beautiful woman and anything would fit you. Doubt this would fit me sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Thanks Bukky. But I think you should give it a try. If it doesn't suit you then take if off and use ororo.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for sharing this. As a guy I don't get to use lipsticks but that doesn't mean I dont get to know ladies stuffs.
    Want to have natural red lips without lipsticks? Then read this:
    How To Get Red Lips Naturally
    http://justhealthng.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-get-red-lips-naturally.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ aby purple heart, mobilizer ke? Lmao.
    A
    @moby, I ‎​‎​​​₪☺ get black lip liner o. Cn I use brown?

    OluwaBlesyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice one...wil trt it
    i suggest u call us Mobite
    Oluwabibs say so

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mobylizer??? Lmaoooo......so if d blog owner was stanley...and we called him Stan or stany...den his readers would be.....????.....can sm1 finish it......lmao

    ReplyDelete
  17. @anon 09:08, Stabilizers. Lwkmdfh

    OluwaBlesyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! I am definitely trying out the moby woo. Fantastic tip girl...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are given a short duration of time to these financing options super real you can get yourself
    a car loans from reputable companies found round the city.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very innovative.. il be sure to try it out :-)
    http://kazinidaily.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*