Tuesday 15 July 2014

A SHOUT OUT TO YOU........THANK YOU



*GENTLEMEN OF THE PRESS ARE SEATED AND READY TO FIRE QUESTIONS*

*MOBY WALKS IN*……………………  WITH MY CHILLING GLASSES* (big grin).....PAPARAZZI EVERYWHERE....

 What’s up people …… how ya’ll doing?.....yeah  I just got back from Brazil…… and mehn that place is chilling. I didn’t even want to come home because Gotze was really *CUT*………

…… One mosquito just bit me….reminding me that I’m still at home…here in Naija…..No way!…Can’t a girl just have a day dream without these dream killers rudely bringing someone back to reality??…..well, I’m here now…with you. *smiles*
 
This post was inspired by an emotional breakdown I had yesterday. I was just looking at myself and I was laughing at how much I’ve been through and how I’ve overcome them. I used to have loads of friends, plenty friends but maturity set in, growth was inevitable and change was imminent. They say 20 friends don’t play for 20 years. I just found out that the number of people I usually hung out with, call often, gist, ‘do gbeborun and many other fun stuffs with reduced…Not my fault though (maybe partially *shrug*)
 
When I decided to start a blog, one reason was to get company. I mean I didn’t have friends anymore and I just was looking for an avenue to meet new people. I used to be a blog stalker…DAYUUMMMMMM… I stalked loads of blogs and I still do. I would check over 30 blogs before I went to bed. I didn’t have a particular time to blog stalk……I was doing this In the morning, afternoon and at night…round the clock…. My brain would refuse to shut down until I checked all these blogs... It was that bad. Even boo knows; when it’s blog time, it ain’t love time.

So sometime in November, a friend asked me to start a little blog to show my crazy side and in my mind, I was thinking ‘who will read my blog sef’ so I pushed that thought aside.  Sometime later, I met Aby of misspurpleheart.com and she is an amazing lady. I’ve never met her but she’s a marvelous woman. Never came across anyone as sweet, nice, soft spoken and as good as her and she is a remarkable blogger…… you should check her blog out. I told her about starting a blog and she said ‘YES’ and promised to put me through which she did. She even designed my first blog template. How awesome is that? So sometime in May, Diary of a Lagos drama queen was born.

My greatest fear as regards starting this blog was that no one would read it. I mean I had less than 5 friends so who was I expecting to read my blog? One day, I think the 2nd week,  I was checking the blog settings and I saw 4000 plus views… I didn’t even understand the meaning so I ignored. Later a friend asked if I had any views at all and I said I don’t know so he decided to check……lo and behold, it was 5000 plus views and he said ’Moby I think this is your calling’. That was when I knew what it was meant to be…… People were actually reading my blog…WOW!!!!!  And people were leaving comments too…. Like for shizzle ma nizzle…… please can I cry right now? *runs to meet boo*
 
Thank you all for reading my blog. THANK YOU. I know some people read and do not comment… Thanks a lot. And to people that read and send comments to my phone, thank you so much. And to those who read and leave comments on the blog, thank you very much. You all make me want to do more and improve. Thankssss....


If there’s something you want to be seeing more on this blog, please tell me in the comment section *singing* “ I will do anything for you……I will do anything for you……”. I love you all like kilode *you all bring out the razzness in me*. I hope to meet you all someday. I’ve already met a few but would love to meet all….God bless and keep you all …and me too *wink* Mwwaahhhhh……….
 

14 comments :

  1. Oh Moby!!!! your excitement can light up the whole world...:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Ugo *tears drop* thank you *crying now*.... Boo is nowhere around to comfort me* thankss Ugo

      Delete
  2. Awwww thanks for coming over today. It means a lot to me and don't worry, you're going to get millions of page views

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amennnnn.... I will come back if you ask me to sef *winks*

      Delete
  3. And I forgot to include the part where I wish my darling mua....my beaurifu baby....my swirrie pie, Amaka Hundeyin, a happy birthday. Baby miiii I wish you long life and prosperity. I'm so lucky to have someone like you. Mwaahhhh #nohomo o... *whistling and walking away cos boo is giving me the side eye*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww thanks sweetie. Am so lucky to have met you too. Love you plenty

      Delete
  4. Hehe, n i tot i wz d only 1 hu luv 2 stalk blogs. Am nt gud wit writing stories o buh i luv pple hu tinz dat i cnt, mor crude oil 2 ur elbow *muah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, n i tot i wz d only 1 hu luv 2 stalk blogs. Am nt gud wit writing stories o buh i luv pple hu tinz dat i cnt, mor crude oil 2 ur elbow *muah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're an even more amazing and awesome lady too Moby! I'm glad I got to know you, looking forward to meeting you and I'm totally proud of how well you're doing so far with the blog. I'm even learning things from you! Keep it up sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really nice dear. Wish u more many wonderful years in the blogsphere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moby we want to see more beauty post. Like makeup looks and all...you dig?? Ma niccur kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww......mehn...wish u many more years...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read almost every day too.
    yes, Mobi I would like to see more of 'do it yourself post' puhlease.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ur doing a great job. I would love to see more tutorials and positive words. Mind games also. And also relationship stories. *winks.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*