Sunday 6 July 2014

THE WORD FOR TODAY - WORD OF POWER


"He is the sole expression of the glory of God , and He is the perfect imprint and very image of nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power..."
-"Hebrews 1:3 (AMP)

Words are powerful, they can make or mar an individual, there are people whom all they ever heard in life is negative comments, that they can't amount to anything and are dumb, stupid, good for nothing, etc, others have been told that they are the best and they've got what it takes to make it, and they turn out right. Some people have even gone crazy because of verbal abuse, it is therefore of paramount importance the words we allow to come into our hearts and what we in turn say to others around us, some build up with their words, while others destroy with their words. In the midst of all of these however, we have 'the Word' to rely on, the Word of God always builds up. (John 1:1). Everything was created by the Word of God and so everything is subject to the word of God. God always gives us a Word that is relevant to the situation we are going through, and if we hold on to His promise of healing, deliverance, protection, provision.....we will not be ashamed. It doesn't matter the negative words that are being spoken to you, God's Word is more powerful, it's this same Word that created the whole universe and this Word has the ability to 'make' you. God is not a man that He should lie, your situation is not stronger than God's Word, His Word will overcome in your life. His Word over your life will propel you into your destiny, hold on it is just a matter of time, His Word will prevail over every negative thing that may be happening around you, keep believing, keep speaking it, you will soon see it come to pass. "Because of faith also Sarah herself received physical power to conceive a child, even when she was long past the age for it, because she considered Who had given her the promise to be reliable and trustworthy and true to His word". Heb 11:11 (AMP).

Confession
I choose to believe in the mighty Word of power, I will see the goodness of the Lord in my life, faithful is He that has promised! Halleluyah!

8 comments :

  1. http://seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html?m=1
    I Nominated you for the liebster award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Yaaaaaaay. Thaanks huni. I would check it out now

      Delete
  2. I will see the goodness of the Lord in my life in the name of Jesus. Thanks moby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power of life and death lies in the tongue. We should watch what we say at all time

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring. thanks for sharing.
    www.dammyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr!!! I was not done with my confession before my thumb hit publish..... Ok as I was confessing.... I choose to stay and I believe I will have fun***looks around and sees moby*** yo mamacita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo.... Yaaaaaaay Tibs is back. I missed you this much....plenty much *mwaahhh*

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*