Wednesday 18 June 2014

WE HAVE BEEN HIT.... LIEBSTER AWARD


Hello Lovies. Oya start dancing... Don't ask why or for what just be dancing. Hahahahaha. Oya stop. Lemme tell you why we just danced o. We were nominated for the Liebster  award. Oya start dancing again *LOL.* So sometime last week or 2 weeks ago, Aby of ...from myPurpleHeart nominated us for the award


*dancing Alingozonto*but I've been terribly busy and also a little lazy to post. Our ministry is moving…somebody shout Halleluya. But the babe is too intelligent abeg. See the kain big big question she dey ask person but today, I shall answer everything. Thanks Aby. Please check out her blog here.

THE PURPOSE...
These awards are basically for new and upcoming bloggers/blogs with less than 200 blog followers. It's a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, a great way of promoting and supporting other blogs.

THE RULES...
1.You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.

So the questions and my answers below

1. Why did you start blogging?

I have plenty reason o. The major reason for starting the blog was to create an avenue to express myself and communicate with people outside my immediate environment. I mean my drama is too plenty for the few people around me so I like to share my thoughts and interact with people.

2. What is the aim of your blog?

The aim of my blog is to reach out to a lot of people and comfort those that need to be comforted, strengthen those that need to be strengthened, entertain those that need to be entertained cos in the end, we all need each other.

3. How well does your blog express who you are?

To a large extent, it does since it is everything I am. Fun,caring, frank, spiritual,playful and at the same time the girl next door.

4. You are to leave your house for two weeks, and can only take 5 items, what will they be?

My phone (would have said my bible first but I have my bible on my phone), my laptop, my internet connection (so I can blog and do gbeborun with y'all), my ear piece and my water spray bottle for my hair (my hair fit turn turn dreads before I come back)

5. What's your bad habit?

I have plenty o *covers face*. I know I'll stop it when I get married sha. *wait for it.....* I eat out a lot *covers face*. Most of the food I eat is from Mama put and Iya basira.  I'm an okay cook, no doubt, but I'm always too lazy to enter the kitchen and fix something. No good at all *in my special chinese accent*

6. If you could start a new blog, what would it be about? would you stick to your current niche?

If I could start a new blog, I'll write about my mum. I'll call it 'Diary of a mother's Drama'. My mum is a character. Iya dayo is the most dramatic person I know. No wonder they say 'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree'. My mum is the real drama queen.

7. Describe your blog in one word

Witty.

8. Describe yourself in a sentence

Moby is just a woman with lots of drama.

9. If you can be invincible for one day, What would you do?

I will wipe out everyone involved in and with Bokoharam and I will bring back our girls.

10. How will you spend a boring day?

You mean how do I spend my day cos almost everyday is a boring day for me? Watch movies, eat, sleep, wakeup, watch movies, eat, sleep. I no dey baff sef on boring days.

11. Do you have any favorite bloggers? Who are they?

Awww....I have plenty but I'll mention a few.
Sisi Yemmie of Sisi Yemmie. I saw her blog and I knew I just had to be a blogger. She is an inspiration to me. Saw her in my dream last week sef. She bin dey give me blogging advice
Aby of ...from my purple heart. She's abso-f**kingly-awesome.
Tope of Tope rants...that girl is a character.. the kind I like.

So I'm supposed to nominate 11 bloggers also. In no particular order...Drum roll please....

Elizabeth of Leez Nijis’ blog
Anuoluwapo of Anuoluwapo’s
Temidayo of Exclusivetins...
Mazino of JustHealthNG
Cassie of  CassandraIkegbune
Rume of Bloom’s Blog

Tope of Tope rants

.
My Questions
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Is there anything that can make you stop blogging?
3) Who is your blog role model?
4) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
5) What is your inspiration for blogging?
6) If your boyfriend/girlfriend forgets his/her phone in your house, what will you do? Turn it off immediately and keep it till he/she comes back or jump on the phone, go through the phone well, then call him back to come pick his phone?
7) Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj?
8) Best movie you've ever seen?
9) If you had a chance to be a mutant like the X-men, what power would you love to have?
10) Do you ever get blog lazy? If yes, how do you get over it?
11) If you were given a chance to make one wish, what will it be?

E don do. I wan go sleep. Thanks Aby for nominating me. God bless you plenty *mwwaahhhh*

33 comments :

  1. Congrats Moby!!! n tnx to Aby for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations baby. I've been nominated twice :-). Err, I like the way you use "we" and "our" instead of 'i" or "my".
    These questions are simple self. :-P
    Cheers once again. The ministry is moving to the permanent site gradually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulobiaaa to us oooo...hapy 4 u Moby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulobiaaa to us oooo...hapy 4 u Moby
    *oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me a character? I will tell my mummy for you. Thanks for nominating me dear. I really appreciate and I love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh Tope. Please don't tell your mummy o. You are welcome. Thanks

      Delete
  6. Diary of a mother's drama.that would be so cute but moby ur mama no get drama reach my mama,aswear. I'm telling you. Congratulations dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Queen Moby.
    Gurl your tone is too enticing, an i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moby you are hilarious. Nice one.congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you for nominating me. I never knew such award exist.

    www.justhealthng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank sugar for the nomination. Really do appreciate Luv *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe nice post dear...I think I have a solution to our double nomination issue...wld send u a mail. Thanks for nominating me dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats dear...really love ur blog, u got "GREAT sense of Humour"...found ur blog thru Tito....Keep it up gal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats ooo.. can we suggest for nominations too? I found a good blog that just started but I dont know the name of the writer at doaunw.wordpress.com Must the name be there? - Uche

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
    blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope
    you write again very soon!

    my website; vimax original

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*