Saturday 28 June 2014

RANDOM POST + OUTFIT OF THE DAY


*Taking a selfie*

Hello guys.... How are you? ..Hope the day has been nice to you and hope the rain was in your favor? The rain beat me well no be small...I’m sure it would all work together for our good.... Who was at the Naturals in the City meet up? I was..... Yaaay. I promise to give you the load down on Monday.
Yes oo... First let me congratulate everyone that sent pictures of their dancing nails *hehehe*... You all are amazeballs and I'm so glad I could be of help...It shows how very smart you all are...I mean you learnt fast by just reading steps and seeing pictures..Thumbs up to you guys..
Before we start our gist, I want to use this opportunity to clear out the issue with people that said I bleach because I have dark knuckles. 'I do not bleach o'. I have dark knuckles and I don't know why. I'm a normal skin lady (not fair or dark....my skin is as confused as I am about it..LOL). I remember when I was in secondary school, the principal and some teachers called me and 1 boy in my class to a round table. They wanted to know if we were bleaching because we had dark knuckles.. Imagine... I was in SS 2 and I was using Vaseline petroleum jelly so I don't understand the dark knuckles. I know many have judged from a distance and probably tagged me a “bleacher”, anyway...I’m saying this for all to hear (and read); I did not and would never bleach....I hope I've been able to clear that.
So yesterday was Boo's cousin's graduation in school and I was invited to tag along. By the time I was about to start putting on my makeup, they said we were already running late so I had to do all my painting in the car. I'm sure boo's mum was just shaking her head at the amount of things I put on my face. Please help me say a word of prayer for Boo... He's not feeling well (I think he's pregnant sha.*raised eyebrow* dunno who's responsible). I hate when he's not feeling well as I would not be able to play with him *sad face*.
For the graduation ceremony, here's what I wore.

Still didn't find what I was looking for on the ground.


Feeling like original *covers face*

I'll be doing a review of a few of the makeup products I bought at The Lagos makeup Fair next week. You can check the things I bought in this post. I used some of it today and I hope you like this look.




I will tell my mummy for you.... yes you *fold arms*
 
Quick question, how come we never relate with our spouse's parent like we do with ours? (Whether your husband, boyfriend, fiancée, wife, girlfriend...) Is it just me or is there anyone that feels the same or otherwise? I'll like to hear your opinion.
Stealing a quick one with Boo's mum *SHY*

Anyway, keep being the best you can be at all times and ensure you play your part in ensuring the country as a whole becomes a better place...and as the Ramadan starts, I wish all our *fasting* Muslim brothers and sisters ..Ramadan Kareem....May the Almighty hear and answer our prayers...God bless us all.

19 comments :

  1. Amen....sha no break d woman's back if u fall....Lol....love d look thou *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moby you don't look like you bleach o. Dark knuckles is not a criteria for knowing people that bleach. If you must know,there's even a cream bleachers use to clear drak knuckles. Don't go and carry lazy o. Moby you look really good. The jacket is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look esp d lips :D loool @ ur confused skin.. can't wait to see the reviews on the stuffs you got esp the eye dust and Maybelline mascara and Colossal kajal :)
    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Funmi. I'll do the review of the Maybelline mascara and Colossal kajal this week. Just keep visiting *mwaahh*

      Delete
  4. I luuuuvvvrrrr the jacket.come and gimme na

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah u look take away lol#Team naturalhair..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine girl..love your look + I love your Ankara hair ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moby I love ur hair like this. I didn't like ur hair-do at the makeup fair or whatever its called. Anything full fringe count me out cus I believe it hides the true beauty of a woman. U loook so beautiful sha. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked gorgeous.
    Your face is really pretty.
    I wish i'm living in Lagos.......i for mobilize you and the gist will be unending:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww. Thanks Ugo. Shebi...oya pack your bags and come to Lagos na. Sharp sharp *eyelashes*

      Delete
  9. Err, whoever says you are bleaching is either blind or dumb or both. You look good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I dunno...I think I have a good relationship with my mother inlaw but u know its not gonna be like my mum sha...think its a bond sha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look good
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*