Thursday 12 June 2014

I MISS YOU


 Hi
I thought about you today,
About the beautiful times we shared,
And the memories we created,

From the early morning classes to the late night reading,
I knew nothing but your encouragement kept me going.
The dramas, the gists; how I miss them.
You remember my first boy crush?
You were the first person I told.
How stupid of me to have thought you also liked him.
Or maybe you did but you put me first at all times.
How have you been?
I really hope the years have been kind to you.


Hi
I thought about you today
All the way back, when we were still Jambitos.
You remember Benjamin and how we didn't mind spending his money even when we were still teenagers and didn't know where he was getting money from?
How did we spend all that money sef?  (e no show for our body o)
Really can't remember but we did have lots of fun scamming all them boys that thought we were stupid teenagers.....LOL
How have you been?
I hope the years have been kind to you.


Hi
I thought about you today
Our fresher days.
Struggling to get to SL Edu lecture hall so we could sit in front.
Using pure-water and biro to keep seats for each other.
Remember that one time we got to school late and we thought cultists were behind us and I fell down as I was running? The way we laughed so hard after we realized how foolish we were.
You knew me when I was at my worst
When I wasn't even sure of myself
Yet you loved me that way
How have you been?
I hope the years have been kind to you.

 

To all the ones I've loved and lost,
Due to time and distance
Due to Pride and childishness.
Due to selfishness and greed.
Or due to inevitable maturity,

I miss you
And I know we can't have what we had back then but
I'm thankful you were once a part of my life. **wink**

 Stole this from a friend's blog. You can check out her blog here but I changed it to my own thoughts. I hope the people mentioned know I really do miss them.
I am sure you must have someone you want to reach out to….someone you parted ways with….someone you’ve had great times with but for some reason, you can’t have those interesting moments again….pour your heart out……You don’t have to mention names…..I’m sure they would get the message and who knows, burnt bridges could be re-built…
In other news, who watched the FIFA world cup opening ceremony? I think Jennifer Lopez is a beautiful woman. A very beautiful woman. To think her boyfriend cheated on her with  a transsexual(s). Shows that anybody can be cheated on. It is only God that can help us.
Anyways, I'm back fully. I hope you all missed Moby? Moby missed y'all too *mmwaahhh*
 

19 comments :

  1. I miss my friend and the friendship we shared. When I just gained admission to Predegree and people thought I was forming because I couldn't speak yoruba but you patiently taught me how to speak yoruba. I remember regretting I filled a five year course as you chose a four year course. It's very unfortunate your bf came between us.this very boy Hmmmmmm I hope your eyes get clear soon oh. We still say we're friends but it's apparent we're pretending. I wish we could go back to normal.
    I miss tobi my ex :'( I can't believe you are dead. To think that when we were doing clearance you said you wanted to see me and I was bullshitting you :-(
    I miss you..you know yourself. All of a sudden you felt I've become proud because am now a graduate, you even deleted me from your bbm Hmmmm, I know how many times I followed you to your kurukere waka and we'll come home around 1am and my dad will be waiting at the bus stop.for me. Well things can't be the same even if we reconcile. Twenty friends can't play together for twenty years.
    Www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Amaka. If I was that friend and I saw this,aswear we go be friends by force. Nice

      Delete
  2. I miss u
    I think about u everyday, remembering dose days Wia we join our bunks togeda in d hostel n we use blanket to cover ourselves up because it was always cold cos of d forest behind d hostel......Gosh pple were so jealous of our friendship
    I miss u
    Remember wen In class n we dint sit beside each oda we search for ourselves n d moment we c eachoda we smile n can't wait for d teacher to leave d class to chat away like kids.....we kinda grew apart (sadly)
    I miss u
    Watching movies togeda on our bed, holding hands n shutting our eyes at every scary scene, hit ourselves wt pillow, laugh n play togeda n forget our sorrows....I really do cherish dose days (wish I cld turn back d hands of time)
    I miss u
    Eating biscuit under d locker in class during lectures....
    I really do miss u n u will Neva b forgotten....
    N to d ones I still keep in touch, thou we don't c everyday I do miss u....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt like I was the one writing this to my bestie. I wish your friend could read this now. I'm sure she misses you too.

      Delete
  3. Awwww my twinee of life..really love your blog and this post in particular.. It gives me a chance to tell you aw much i miss you and aw sorry I am for letting a guy and some foolish friends to come between us.. I miss our nysc days and aw we used to wait for each other at the gate of the secretariat,so that we could go for cds together. I miss the look on ppl's faces each time they look at us wondering if we were twins or just friends who looked alike.. And also the day we made the same hairstyle and aw ppl just couldn't stop telling us aw much we look alike.. Miss those days when you tried to convince me to learn aw to swim cos you knew aw scared i was of water and aw u made jest of me and called me lazybones.. I really miss you love.. Miss aw u advised me when i had problems with my stupid friends.. I should av listened to you.. I really miss not been able to call you whenever i want to.. Really miss you so much hun. And i am so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its your twinee,, funmi... I really miss you.. So so sorry for letting a guy and some foolish friends come btw us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss my lovly friend.....we met during our addmision proces in UI ....we were always togeda holding hands going for lectures....gisting... And d amebo we always do togeda....miss ur advice...ur words of encouragmnt...buh we allow frinds to come in between us towards d end of our programm in schol....hmmm though u blockd me frm ur fb contact....i will neva forget u... U made a postiv impact in my life... I hope to see u someday in d journey of life...
    *Oluwabibs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come its the amebo we miss most. Not everyone can be your amebo buddy afterall. Its aii. I'm sure she misses you too

      Delete
  6. I miss being a child. I wish I can get all my childhood friends back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss my ex,TJ. I messed the relationship up and I accept but I don't understand why that's enough to end a relationship of 2 years. I miss him everyday. I doubt he will see this but I'll keep trying to say I'm sorry. Thanks Moby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. This wan pass me o. Just keep saying sorry. Doesn't help all the time but keep trying.

      Delete
  8. Moby na only babes dey miss person. No real nigga go come here talk sey hin miss another nigga. Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mobo, I believe its my blog you took parts out of. I feel flattered but you could have at least put a link to the "friend's blog" you took it from. Uncool

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Cassie. It totally skipped my mind. I'm really sorry. I'll edit the post and make the necessary correction.. Thanks for stopping by *mmwwaahhhh*

      Delete
  10. @cassandra ikegbune...wats 'uncool' is you putting dat post here....Moby has an email so u shlda sent her a personal image...not try 2 come show urself here...afterall she already said she got it from anoda blog...u sha dey find attention by force......ou r d 'uncool one'...and mind u...I still didn't visit d blog....you owe we mobylizers and stabylizers an apology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is even true sef. Moby already told us she stole the post but she changed it into her own thought so we already know that. Which one is uncool about putting your link. Even with the link there sef, we all won't check your blog. Your attitude stinks. You can want to take several seats. Don't know why people like you blog in the first place when you can't even understand simple english *mttsshheww*

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*