Tuesday 17 June 2014

WE ARE ONE MONTH OLD + VIDEO REVIEW - MURDA (PATORANKING + SEYI SHAY + SHAYDEE)



Goodness gracious -father who art in Heaven- me! What happened to the super eagles yesterday? Ahhhhhh..... If we can't beat Iran in this world cup, which other team can we beat? How can we draw with no goal? It was the first goalless match in the tournament and it had to be our match. There is God o. Hmnnnn....



Oya let me greet my people. E ku ro le o (good evening o)...I'm super excited today (trying to forget what those people did yesterday O_o). My blog is a month and 3 days old today... Yaaaaaaaay.!!!!....its been one month of fun, excitement, controversy (remember that person that showed him /herself…*rolls eyes*), we’ve been enlightened, we shared, we discovered and re-discovered, we’ve prayed and I've made new and amazing friends e.g Amaka, Ugo, Oluwabibs, Bukky, Fola and all my lovely anonymous (errhmm if I didn't mention your name, I swear I mentioned it in my mind *mwwaahhhh*).You all have been extremely awesome…God bless us all…..and in just one month, we’ve had over 8000 views!!!! You all are amazing...We are going to have a party today but I've not confirmed the venue..(some serious party oo..LOL). I'll let you know when I make up my mind. To celebrate my blog's one month anniversary, I'm doing a video review…(*thumbs up*) Why this video?.......good question..lemme break it down for you.

Let me start by saying it’s a Nigerian music video that was shot and directed by a Nigerian and the first reaction I had when I saw the video for the first time was…. ’WOW’!!! I'm really impressed with the production. Not that we don’t have other very good videos, but this one just has something that cuts deeper. The clarity, the camera angles, the picture quality, the transitions and of course the interlude where Seyi shay and Patoranking talk…classic beauty in a music video.. Truth is, I'm secretly crushing on Patoranking. The way he said 'let's play seek and hide', ohhh Pato baby (please don't tell boo I'm crushing on another guy oo, make una no let sand enter garri for me oo).
Now one thing Nigerian songs lack is meaningful lyrics. I’m not saying the musicians should become motivational speakers or transform to Hon. Patrick in the name of stepping up lyrics…whatever you are singing should have a meaning, a flow and direction. If you want to sing about ass (female backside), let it have a flow…let the song lead to boobs, girls, fun, drinks…..don't start with ass then you switch to praising God……Or from ass, you jump into world war2 or saying “like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow (WTF!! Wat does that even mean??)…Imagine starting a song that’s like an angry message to any man that wants to cross your lane then you switch back to the matter….#lost #noflow #nosense #lwkmd. For this video, Seyi was trying to emphasize how sexy she was and how she wanted her man (or the men) to realize she is one hot embodiment of divine beauty…I love when she said “boom bye bye when I do the dutty wine, and when I do the dutty wine you say boom bye bye" The collaboration was fantastic. Patoranking killed it…Sheyi shay was on point, though I didn’t see a need for a third act but Shaydee showed himself as a raw talent and complimented the song very well…Patoranking looked a lot like Vybez Kartel (or is it just me?)


The only problem I have with this video is that Seyi Shay was trying too hard (my thought o). She's a cute, sexy lady with her flat tummy that’s to die for (hoping to get that by the end of the year but there is cold stone in Ikeja not a place that’s not easily reachable like Yaba …ehn?...devil is a liar sha!*straight face*) but I think she was over pushing it and that's what most female musicians in Nigeria do.


 Don't lemme bore you with my plenty story, here's the video. Happy 1 month anniversary to mylifeasmoby.com…Thanks to all viewers, supporters, contributors, mentors, commentators and every one….I love you plentifully (*smiles*)..God bless us all….Oya watch the video and lets read your own view(s)
There are two videos attached to this post. I hope one of them would at least show on your device. Enjoy...

11 comments :

  1. Congratulations baby!! Cheers. I can't view the video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please someone should teach me how to upload video and it will show o. I don taya. Thanks Amaka

      Delete
  2. Woah celebration tinzzz.....wher is d parri ooo..? More grease to ur elbow Moby
    in oda news....i cant view d video
    *Oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oluwabibs I don taya. The video thing,I've tried everything. I'll still be trying. Thank you very much *mwahh*

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Moby,this blog will surely be a household name.
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts exactly. Moby its like you read minds.the video was off the hook but seyi shay was forcing herself to just shake her bombom. I hope patoranking would keep giving us good jamz and not run down like his people after making small money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen o. I'll keep praying for him. I'm a mind reader o. Don't try me. Thanks Anon

      Delete
  5. First of all moby video no gree show na. Second of all,I will tell you boo you are crushing on another man.third of all,why was shaydee in the video.last of all,moby congrats on your blog's one month anniversary.let's go and party somewhere o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg Bukky,no pour sansan for my garri o. Ma se bo se to o. Thanks. We'll let you know when the venue is fixed. About the video,I don taya. Need video uploading tutorial ASAP

      Delete
  6. Great song, good video.
    I love SeyiShay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*