Friday 1 August 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH FAM


**singing** Good afternoon to you….It’s great to be alive ….good afternoon to you…from me Moby of life***Big grin**…..who knows the real song??? If you do, I promise to buy you banana chewing gum *winks*

Happy new month my dear family of estimable Mobylizers. May the good lord bless us in this new month and grant us our heart's desires. This month will be our month of great things, progress, good news, uplifting, great achievements, favor and new beginnings.

 In this new month, you will be the first person to receive the blessings of AUGUST
A- Authority over death
U- Unlimited blessings
G- Glory in all things
U- Unparalleled wealth and riches
S- Success in all things
T- Testimony at last

All these shall be our portions and we MUST have testimonies before the end of this month in Jesus’ name. Welcome to my month.... I'm super happy this month... It’s my month *dancing azonto-lingo*. On the 20th, imma be a year older y'all (.....my kenyan accent…not sure where that came from). Let the countdown begin.
So start preparing, saving and searching for the most appropriate gift for moi…(I’m thinking ferrarri….hmmmn..Something along that line LOL). Anyway, I’m happy this month has met us alive in good condition and I pray it brings the best our way In Jesus name.
Enjoy the month and make sure you do your best to put a smile on someone’s face this month.
Cheers.

15 comments :

  1. Amen, Amen Amen.
    Happy new month Moby.....i know that song and you owe me a chewing gum*wide grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnnn...ok then. How soon do you want your chewing gum? I have it with me now... Thanks Ugo

      Delete
  2. AMEN...this prayer is a serious something o.Happy birthday in advance Moby. Don't worry I'll buy you your ferrari,just give me your number *kiss*. I don't know the song o so no chewing gum for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon. You serious? Yaaaay. When do I get my ferrari o? No chewing gum for you sha. Sowee

      Delete
  3. Yay!!!!....Happy new month mamacita....**whispering**...I am thankful for alot of things and you are one of them items on them thankful list..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month dear and happy birthday is adubanace.where the party at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moby let's have a blog party. I don't know how that will work but it should work.think about it o and come and give me reply.

      Moby's biggest fan

      Delete
    2. Thankssss Anon. No party o. Not planning any right now. Blog party bawo? How do we do that? I don't mind o but I don't know how to do it..you could help me o moby's biggest fan. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Amen. I wish you the same.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen and Amen
    Happy new month Dearest Moby
    *Oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Bolaji.First time commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *new commenter alert*..*about to give my welcome speech* You are welcome to our blog Fuad. This blog is for all of us. Be free to leave a comment anyday anytime. Thanks for the visit Fuad *mwaah*

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*