Thursday 14 August 2014

SILLIEST POST EVER

This is what I do when I cover my face
**singing** Play that stupid song ...from the days when we were young....everybody sing along..lemme hear you say yeeah yeeeah...LOL....wassap Mamacita’s and Papacitas (**I’m doing Ernie now....the razz side of her...*big grin*).....How is your day going? I am confident you would have a reason to smile today...and if not, well you are here so you are definitely gonna smile....brace yourself.. In a bit, you would know why I chose my opening song..LOL...it is the perfect track for this post. But before I get to the post.......My day?..hmmmnnn...sleep-ful..that's all I want to do today. That's what happens when you are your own boss. No work for me today...Shikena..LOL...Let us also take time out to remember our dear Mobylizers who are being Mobilized to serve their Fatherland at the moment...Mobylizers in camp...we miss you and we pray for you...and we love you..Moby misses and loves you all most....mmmwwwaahhhhh! Also let's all keep praying about this Ebola virus. No be joke o. Let's take personal hygiene really serious now.. My cousin got back from work yesterday and I told her to go and shower and brush her teeth (I don't know if she kissed someone at work like that and her saliva will touch my skin when she's talking)....Prevention is better than cure o my people. I saw something on a blog about a white guy that was scammed using Ebola. Nigerians....I don taya for una. We all should be prayerful. That's the koko. Oya back to today's post...
This is actually the silliest post ever to be posted in the world of posting...**LMAO...covers face**...I actually feel ashamed to get to the post proper that’s why I’m still typing all these things I’m typing right now.....hhhhmmmmmmnnnn....ok..Here is how it started.


Boo and I were driving back from work yesterday and at one point, he wound down the window on the passenger’s side (my side) and immediately, one very foul odour filled the entire car...It was a heart breaking, nerve wrenching smell...I almost fainted. And as I was trying to shake myself back to consciousness, boo just goes; hhmmmn ‘Moby you mess kulikuli form voltron’....LOL..... Immediately I heard that I just burst into crazy laughter...(*rotfl*)..I didn’t even have time to vex for being wrongly accused ...as in I was laughing so hard because I just remembered those days when the ‘you mess’ was like Olympics for us. It was a major sport...a major contest where lots of kids would gather during “break time” to do battle....LOL...those days...those beautiful days..

So as boo attacked first...I replied (after laughing for almost 5 minutes) with “you mess all the fish in the river shouted..are we safe”......LOL....then he went “you mess gorimapa grow bear bear”...like seriously...LMAO...and we continued like that till we got home...It wasn’t easy.....I remember saying “you mess...ee no do pin...ee no do pan...ee do pan ran ran..(**ROTFL**)....I’m laughing really hard now..yee my head..

So...I’m throwing this out as a contest...I have opened the floor......Let’s see who’ll be the baddest....that is only if you know what I am talking about ooo....and mind you even those that attended butty schools (like I did...YELZ!!**rolls eyes)....did this....we all did this battle regardless of status, or school...but if you were not born at that time...then you probably would be used to ‘yo mama’ (we’ll do that one later)

Oya...Mobylizers...let's battle.....lemme see who’ll remember the most and who would drop the best...we would all vote by the end of today. Loooool...I’m still laughing...

Be good people....

Cheers...

16 comments :

  1. lolollllllllllzzzzzzzzzz......Moby i remember this....but the battle was always between myself and my elder Sister;;;hahahahahhahahaha....
    i'll smile all day cuz of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mess babagida repeat primary 1...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused mami.....Buh hey!...How are you doing?!....I see you dear...**whispering** I will ask my husband to explain your post...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah moby Tibs o don jasi. Tibs is your husband Nigerian? I'm sure he'll know this game if he wasn't the aje butter type that grew up in lekki or gra.

      Delete
    2. Omg!!! Soooo moby all this is bout farting?!.....lmaooooo.... So my husband typed this for me....**covers face*** I can't believe this..... Hehehe.... 'You mess kulikuli wear koste, you mess akara fly gate, you mess all the fishes in the river shout hallelujah, you mess Alfa spoke in tongues'....... I mean I couldn't let this game pass me by.....hehe.... Thanks for letting me embarrass myself.... Lol then again we all gotta let loose..... Hehe.... Nice one mami...

      Delete
    3. Ahhh Tibs, your husband knows what's up...guess he's not ajebutter. Oya let me think of one for you o. You mess, all the fishes in the river say are we safe *at this point, I seriously shake head for myself*...

      Delete
  4. haha those were the days after lesson i would standyby for you mess battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any child that didn't do the mess battle seriously missed out of serious fun...mess battle. Thank God for growth

      Delete
  5. En Moby you don't want to start the mess game with me I swear. Oya let's start...m your tin tin banana like tin tin potato... U mess kuli kuli smoke cigar... U mess all the birds for air fall down 4 ground...ur turn o. I'm razz o...shaking my head for me. Moby you need to see the way I used to do mess game in primary school. I'll remove my school sandal and open my legs and be throwing my hnds like agbero. I was a pro back then.but shakara has entered now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehn Bukky beat me hands down. I'm so rusty...but you got the position o. That's how we used to do it back in the day. SMH

      Delete
  6. Lol!! I can remember those days. U mess game, I didn't do it oo. But what I used to do is wording. Like yabbing each other. I can remember one of them my younger brother use 2 say, "you mess all the fly and mosquitoe die". That's all I've got.

    Moby can u remeber the game Oga? During break time in primary school we use to trash it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly children....lol

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehn...You mess patience Jonathan speak british english.........you mess baba dudu turn to bounty.......you mess pastor turn organist.......you mess ewedu barb gorimapa.........you mess garri grow tail........you mess Elubo turn powder.....no one wants 2 get me started mhen!Ehn...You mess patience Jonathan speak british english.........you mess baba dudu turn to bounty.......you mess pastor turn organist.......you mess ewedu barb gorimapa.........you mess garri grow tail........you mess Elubo turn powder.....no one wants 2 get me started mhen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmao what a post Moby! You and your boo are the funniest
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one, Moby. I have missed so much o but glad am back now.
    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*