Wednesday 6 August 2014

WEDNESDAY THE 6TH.... ITS HAPPENING ALREADY



Hello Mobylizers... I hope I didn't scare anyone with the title... If I did, well that was kinda the idea ... Guess what today is? Duhhh I know its Wednesday *rolls eyes*...but something special is happening today
. Today is my mom's birthday and I'm super duper excited. As in if you take my favorite shoe right now I won't mind at all *dancing my special shoki dance*... wait a minute.. PAUSE... did I just say that loud? And did I just see my sister smile?...I take it back..DON'T TOUCH MY SHOE OR ELSE I KEE YOU (in Achmed's voice). I don't see myself as a writer at all. I just put down anything that comes to my very confused mind... so this piece that I was able to put down were just flying thoughts...true flying thought. And here's a true fact..I usually don't know what to write until I start writing.. The word just flows. I think I'm a natural *serious yinmuing at myself*. So I'm dedicating this post to my mother...the greatest Iya Dayo of all time.
Showing she still has her full teeth at 50
Hello Mami *in Tib's voice*.. Words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the year. Do you know who my favourite super star is? I'm sure you can't but its not a film star, not a musician, not a celebrity and not a famous personality either. It’s you my Maale. You are the super star in my life.
My D-SAP graduation with Lola
People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn’t be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. When God made moms, he gave me the bestest one...he gave me you. Nothing I say will ever be enough for you.
On my 21st birthday at the motherless babies home
You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. Today is the most special day of the year because if it weren’t for the day you were born, I wouldn’t have been born either. Maybe I would but I don't know if she would be as amazing as you.

I am what I am today only because you were there for me all these years. I wouldn’t be half the person I am today if you had not showered me with your wise advice and love. All the gold, diamonds and other jewels on earth cannot match the shine of love and care that you have bestowed upon me. You have given me the priceless gift of life and the priceless gift of having such a great mother. You are the reason I am. You are the reason, I smile. You make me believe in me. I wish to have you as my mother if there's a second life.
Going for one of our special owanbes'. You can never be hungry if you go for an owanbe with my mother...DAMN
I credit all the success in my life to only one person – you my dear mother. You are my role model and the rock star in my life. My soul, my sweet mom, I love you. And with all of my emotions, I wish you a super happy Birthday. Let’s celebrate and party like rock stars today on your 50th Birthday.
Feeling cool
All your life you have done things that have brought a smile to my face. Today is your special day to sit back, relax and allow me to bring a smile on yours.
My 21st birthday
So guys I need your help. I think I would be showing her this piece later at night...still thinking about it. I did this last year (not on blogville though) and it was super crazy. So I'll be dropping my mum's phone number here. Please help me call her *bats serious lashes*...just 1minute of your time to wish her happy birthday and for giving birth to such an amazing daughter like me *covers face*. I forgot to tell you 'my mother is a prayer warrior'. You would be surprised at the amount of prayer she would release on you. You sha call her and come back to give me gist. Her numbers are 08034084234, 08179850699. Just one minute to say 'Happy birthday Mrs. Amusu'. Thank you all so much. I'm sure you all won't let me down. Let's do this.
PS: Please when you call, don't say you are Moby's friend.....She doesn't know me as Moby. Just say Bolaji's friend or BJ's friend. Mwaaaaaaahh!!!

25 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday to your mum. She is really a trendy person. So much to tell about her strength meeting you her daughter. May God keep her and make her reap the fruit of your labour. Kehinde Aloba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you Kenny. Now you want to make me cry.. Thank you so much. Amen...

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to mrs Amusu aka iya dayo,love of moby's life wonderful mom I dnt knw her tho but with what bj has said shes one in a million.God bless u ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doyin. She truly is one in a million.. Thank you. Amen

      Delete
  3. Moby your mummy is so cute and classy.Look at how she rocked that brown suit.How old is she again? Both of you now look like sisters.I'm jealous o.Happy birthday to your mummy.I wish her long life and prosperity.may she reap the fruit of her labour in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The suit that I'm still planning on stealing from her...before the end of this week, that suit shall be mine so I'll show you that I can rock it better *jealous mode activated*. My mum is 50 today.. Thank you so much Bukky *mwaah*

      Delete
  4. Aww, this is so sweet! Happy birthday to your mum.. May she live a very long and joyous life in Jesus name xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen....thank you 1+....I need to know your name ASAP....going to ask my google friend *runs off*

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to Mrs. Amusu. I know her and I must say she's a very nice woman. I'll definately call her. You looks like her very much. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrrrr!!!....Mami...I have tried calling...and believe this...I think there is some signal problem....Grrr......Happy belated Birthday to your momma.....She is beautiful......**whispering** Imma try again.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea true.. Network has been crappy all day. Thank you so much Mami Tibs *covers face*. Thanks

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday Iya Dayo!Without you dere couldnt have bin Moby.May you live to reap the fruit of your labour IJNA.Trust its gon be fun with moby n tito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ruchy.well there could have been a Moby but my name won't be Moby. Maybe I would be Aishat or Ruth...I'm guessing my parents would have been pastors or strong muslims...just saying o. Thank you. Amen. Sure its going to be fun. Thanks

      Delete
  8. Happy bufday to your mom.She's actually very cute and yummy.I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippie I called and mum showered me with plenty prayers. Let's see birthday pictures oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you na...thank you very much Amaka. No problem.. Pictures loading

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday to your mum. I wish her many more years filled with joy and happiness.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your mum! hope am not too late (looks at the time still 2 hours left lol) Many Many Many Many more fruitful years for Mummy Amusu in JESUS NAME Amen!

    P.s Tito wanted kept sharing your your links on FB had to come check it out.. more grease babe xx

    http://aomosale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm late but i'm sorry: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM, MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND ENJOY THE REWARDS OF YOUR LABOUR:) LOTS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Happy birthday to your Mum. May she enjoy the fruit of her labour ijn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*