Tuesday 19 August 2014

DEAR DADDY


Hello Beauties and Handsomies *...chai I have come again...new word alert*.... How are you all? I hope you are feeling as high as I am right now...(yeeah)...I don't drink oo and I don't smoke but I get high..Just like that.....some gangsta sh*t mehn..(LOL)...You should learn how to attain that frequency without any external stimulant...trust me it helps during dull moments....*thumbs up*
If you are very familiar with 1 + The one's blog, I'm sure you know every week she writes a letter to God thanking Him for everything..... even for the smallest things and that got me inspired to write a letter to my heavenly Father. Remember I wrote a letter to my earthly Father, you should check it out..Now I want to thank my main Father...My daddy...My Jah Jehovah.. Anyways I'm sure everyone feels the way I feel ....we all should make out time to thank our almighty maker....so let's do this. You can add your thank you note in the comment section also.. The floor is yours.

Dear Daddy,
 I'm writing this letter to you because you have given me more than enough reasons to. I can't even start mentioning all the reasons now because if I do, no one would finish reading this post. Daddy, do you know how much you are? This much....too much. Your love is immeasurable and un-describe able. I just want to say THANK YOU. Thank you daddy...for life, for love, for hope, for salvation, for mercy, for the assurance of your presence in my life, for being my true and faithful friend when friends disappointed me, for being my father when I had no father and for all the amazing people I've met through this platform. If I begin mentioning their names, daddy you won't even be able to go and answer other people's prayers. They are the best things that have happened to me since May. Just reading their comments lifts up my spirit.
Daddy you are my rock, my one and only, my protector, my provider, my shield, my strength, my hope, my counsellor, my teacher, my everything, my healer, my eternal rock of ages, my super hero.... **Super man doesn't know what it means to be super**, I love you daddy. Who am I that you love me this much? What did I do to deserve this much love? Lord I'll be 23 tomorrow and I look at my life and all I can say is Thank you. Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins because that action was all I needed to know you. Daddy when I was un-loveable, you loved me still... you did not give up on me even when I turned my back on you. You gave me reasons to live and love again. How can I say I love you without sounding so cliché? I am grateful Daddy. All that I am, all will be, I thank you for it. Thank you for my mum, Le boo, my amazing sisters, my beautiful friends, and my ever sufficient, ever mobylized readers. Daddy do you know what I want as a birthday gift asides abundant life, unlimited favor, good health, wealth and a new laptop? *I know I can be selfish like that..*giggles*...I want you to bless everyone reading this...yes that beautiful girl with a smile that can melt the heart. Yes Her..Bless her... And that Brother that is yearning for your love in his heart, bless him too. And that handsome guy that is wondering what Moby is writing..... Bless him too. And that person(s) visiting my blog for the first time and is contemplating bookmarking this blog on their phone.... Bless them too.
Thank you for adding another year to my life...that's the greatest gift of all. Thank you Daddy. I won't get tired of saying it... I love you.
Thank you heavenly Father...May your name be forever praised, adored, honoured, magnified and glorified.

XoXo.

Yours Sincerely,
 Amusu Mobolaji O.

20 comments :

  1. 1derful letter, i'm a blog addict who just discovered ur blog nd i LOVE it. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat was a lovely letter. I'm a blog addict who just discovered ur blog nd i LOVE it. Thumbs up! *Cn we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Habeebat, thanks for commenting. You are my friend. You always will be. Thanks for visiting. Mwwaahhhh*

      Delete
  3. Dear Daddy Thank you for allowing me to go through hurts, confusion and stress i see that my eyes had always been on men and you wanted all my Love....Now you have my attention and i can see the light, please don't let me fall, bless all my efforts, my acts of change and intentions... Thank you for lovely friends and a great family. Thank you for life and your Love..Thank you for everyone reading this comment, bless them and above all Bless Moby, her Mum, her Boo of Life, her family and every mobylizer in the house:)
    TheBeautifulEagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwgghhhh... :) Ugo this was so nice to read.... Okay Wahala time. So your eyes was on men before ba? i will tellll..... #Runsaway.

      Delete
    2. I loved your comment too Ugo.. Meanwhile, we need to talk! :-) xx

      Delete
    3. @Duru no matter how far you run i will still catch you....#RunsafterDuru. :p
      @1 + The One i'll send you a mail...

      Delete
    4. Awwww..... Thanks Ugo. I just love you Ugo. Thank you very much. God bless you plenty.

      Delete
  4. Oya Moby **chop Kiss... This was so nice to read ehnn.. and some lines broke me e.g (.....for being my father when I had no father.....) Well baby mi, you are 23 and you turned out great.. any one who bailed on you lost gold chasing stones, so my am i glad that you healed, plus hey Le Boo is lucky oh, you are a True woman (Please dont ask what i mean **Winks).

    Amen my Dear to your closing prayer, May GOD almighty also bring all your Big dreams which will surprise others to pass, and dont worry one day some day, Your Lappie will come :).. You are a real sweetie oh!

    But wait oh! You are 23??? Eheennnn? I must have serious growth sickness oh! i mean i am so smaaallll at 23 :). lmao.

    So Happy Birthday in advance Moby of life, may the coming year give you many reasons to celebrate, and be celebrated. May you smile non stop, party non stop (after Ebola sha) and be happy non stop. See lemme tell you ehn, you are a sweetie by nature, so you will always get sweetness all time every time IJN.

    In other news? we gonna party hard right? So where are we turning up??? Dulling is a sin oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DoroDuru, I don chop kiss o...mwaahhhh. I'm blushing o..awwwwwh. Amen to all your prayers Duru. I am sure you do not have any growth issues. I actually look older...I think I'm the one with the issue. Amen Duru...thank you so much. I'm really blushing now. Thank you so much. Mwaaah

      Delete
  5. Oh wow!!!!....This is nice....**sad face** do you know I didn't know your birthday was gonna be tomorrow...goddamnbullshit!....no worries...we got another one coming....I love this letter tho...mami...I am thankful I met you...you are an amazing person...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great writeup Moby
    happy birtday to u dearie... Realy miss ur blog oood netwrk isnt friendly here in camp
    luvya
    *Oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww bless you Moby - Having a heart of gratitude is very important. Happy birthday in advance to you, my darling, and may the good Lord keep blessing you, Amen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I am really glad you did this and I loveeee it! So real and down-to-earth
    Counting down to your birthday *woop woop!* I pray you get your laptop in Jesus name!
    PS, can I feauture your Dear Daddy on Friday? Plenty kisses *mwah*
    PPS Send your number oh so that we can also call you tomorrow.. Sending lots of love mami (in Erniesha stylee!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you one plus. Please go ahead. You're free... *mwaaaah*

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday in advance God bless your grateful heart

    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday in advance dear. And thanks for your prayers. May the Lord bless you abundantly...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.. This is deep mehn.wow...I need to do this. God bless you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*