Friday 31 October 2014

I MIGHT HAVE MOUTH ODOUR


Ha Mobylizers come ooo...come come come come...ehn....There is trouble ooo...chai *hands on head* I can’t even do any greeting or intro....Abeg  ooo


Ok firstly, you won’t believe what happened to me yesterday. I was thinking we were already in  November and I had to recite that nursery school rhyme; 30 days in September, April, June and November (and so on...)  and even with that, I still counted wrong. Mehn I don dey old o. 

Ok to the wahala ooooo....There is problem ooo. Hmmmmn... I visited the dentist two days ago and I got the news of my life. He said I have something in my tooth and if I don't remove it, I might develop Halitosis...(*lobatan*)  When the dude said that, it felt like my world was about to collapse. Like me??....mouth odour??...adondie!...No way!

 I have decided to go for cleaning next month mehn so I don’t fall into the darkness of mouth odour..God forbid! After we spoke, I just sat wondering and imagining every possibility of mouth odour and it wasn’t even pretty. While I was still depressed and thinking about my ‘soon-to-be-mishap-if-I-don’t- do- something-fast’, I decided to check my bestie Google to answer some of my questions.

First what causes bad breath?

Bad breath can have several causes:

Most people's mouths do not smell fresh when they wake up from bed. This is a normal thing and it happens with everybody though if you brush your teeth before going to bed, the early morning smelly mouth will not be too bad. In fact some people don't smell at all in the mornings after a night brush. I've tried brushing before going to bed but my mouth still smells in the morning but not as bad as if I didn't. Let me divert small.... is it just me that does not like kisses in the morning? I HATE IT.....I won't even talk to you in the  morning until I brush my teeth but Leboo will not understand that I hate bad breath....he would try waking me up with a kiss and he knows I do not like it. Boo if you are reading this, please you need to stop waking me up with kisses....STOP AM...I NO LIKE AM ABEG *straight face*

In most cases, bad breath is caused by a bacteria in the mouth breaking down bits of food and persistent bad breath is often a sign of gum disease.

Eating strongly flavoured foods, such as onions and garlic, can cause your breath to smell unpleasant. I know garlic and onions are very good for your health but I hate the smell ( I believe 96% of the world agree with me). My mum eats garlic raw (that’s even gangster) and then she comes to try and wake me up in the morning after her garlic treat....mehn I can’t deal o

Smoking and drinking a lot of alcohol can also causes bad breath.

Occasionally, bad breath is the result of an infection or illness, or taking some kinds of medication that causes an unpleasant mouth odour as part of its side effects

What can you do?

1. Good oral hygiene is usually enough to prevent and treat bad breath. When you brush your teeth, try to brush the back of your tongue, where it is harder to reach.

2. Your dentist can advise you on how to improve your oral health and can refer you for further investigation if they think there may be another cause for your bad breath.



How to find out if you have bad breath

1. Get a very good friend to be absolutely honest, but do make sure they are a true friend.

2. A simple test you can do yourself is to lick the inside of your wrist and wait for the saliva to dry. If the area you licked smells unpleasant, it is likely that your breath does too.

How to prevent bad breath

 If you still have bad breath after ensuring that you are doing your best with your teeth care, you definitely want to speak to your dentist immediately because there could be an underlying problem that needs immediate attention… So… call your dentist!



Is there any other thing you need / want to know about your health, please visit my friend Mr. Google and I'm sure he would be very helpful.


Thank you for stopping by...Me Moby, Omo Iyadayo, I no fit get mouth odour o. I'll do everything possible not to have it...so come next week I am going to the dentist again...and this time I ain't going to gist...*straight face*

And so I open the door to the weekend. I have a very fun-filled weekend ahead. I have a bachelor's eve on Friday, owanbe on Saturday and thanksgiving in church on Sunday and then off to the orphanage to celebrate Tib's birthday....*dancing shoki ahhh shoki*. Looks like we would be having a very long weekend download post on Monday.

To all my owanbe buddies....Zoe and Funmi, if you guys are interested in this one, holla at me asap. The venue is in Ikeja so I'm sure we can do this.

Take care mi lovies.

Cheers......

18 comments :

  1. First to comment.i hope im first because you can not say with this moderating of comment tin.Moby abeg no get mouth odoe.he go pain me gan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Bukky has killed me o. You don't worry you are the 1st to comment. Hehehe. I rebuke every arrows of mouth odour in my life. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha...Waddup dudette!.....this got me laughing...Don't worry bout it mami...I have had a few extractions done so it is actually no biggie.....buh mehnnn Halitosis...really????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halitosis is not our portion in jesus name...hehehe. I'll just go for cleaning.

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, Le boo don't wake her with kisses oh, she doesn't like it at all. Kai calm down, you won't have mouth odor. Owambe...this dry school I'm in ehhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moby go to dat dentist n get treated immediately o! I can't shout

    ReplyDelete
  5. For daily news update,sports,,entertainment gists,love and relationship tips pls kindly visit
    www.chiwestnewsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol... Ejo oh. Fine girl mouth cannot smell.
    Let me even lick my wrist now oh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abeg o. But you strong o, i am dreading having to go to the dentist but i think i might need to go very soon. Maybe i would go next year....*yesiamscared...lol

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were featured here http://thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com/2014/10/reviews-bloggers-feature-newsletter.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe Moby you are just so funny!
    "STOP AM....I NO LIKE AM ABEG!"

    Pele at the tooth tin, am sure ur gonna be fine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moby!!! Funny babe! Don't worry, mouth odour is not your portion AMEN! Really wish I could attend the orphanage visit, distance and money is the prob.
    Mobylizers, abeg *on my knees pls check out tiffanybieber.wordpress.com
    and comment o... Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its aii huni....I'll represent you there...mwaaahhhh

      Delete
  11. I just did the "wrist lick test". Yay I'm in the clear. Whew!
    Moby go and remove that foreign body abeg

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol kpele bad mouth is not your portion so i bind, i loose, i slap,hahhahaha
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*