Wednesday 8 October 2014

OH NO...THIS AIN'T HAPPENING

Good tidings I bring to you and your keens good tidings of sallah and a happy ........ehrmmmm....and a happy....chai!!!....why aint there no sallah version of that song???.....And a happy new day...*shrugs*...abi na???..LOL.....Hehehe..

 Good morning mi lovies..... How are y'all doing??? y'all are tight yea?....you got your game going good innit?? Today I have decided to speak proper British English.....So if you see me and you notice you don't get what I'm saying....just go with the flow....I probably won't get most of what I'll be saying too....LOL

You guys know I snoop around a lot yea? (Bri-nglish alert *wink*). I can stay online for more than 4 hours stalking different blogs and I always find something new everytime..... So one time I was checking out some posts on Africa Naturalistas....Now, if you are a natural sister and you don't follow them....mehn you are missing. My hair is where it is today, because of them and they have gifted writers...my favourites have to be Ati, Berry and Janyl......Infact, I love them all. 

While on my visit to their blog, I saw a particular giveaway and entered for it..It was an opportunity to win a ticket to an event organised by 'Dabs of Naija hair can grow". I was literally begging them to give me a ticket....*covers face* but someone else won it and I was devastated. The next day (testimony time *smile*) I got a mail from them saying I was being invited to a more prestigious event...not the one I was begging for, but a bigger, better one *yay for me* The program which is actually  strictly by invitation would be holding at the Lagos Country Club, GRA Ikeja, on October 11, by 2.00 pm....Ain't I just a favoured girl?

The event is a Fashion Runway and Beauty Show, and the Theme is:- The Treasure of True Beauty. The guest Speaker is Olajumoke Adenowo, (I believe you might know her...you can google*wink*). There will be dance, spoken word, health talk, exhibitions, etc. And guess what?...all the AN (African Naturalistas) ladies in Nigeria will be there. 

I was jumping up and down when I got this message. I thought I was dreaming.... meee Moby meet all the AN ladies. That's like a dream come true....But then something happened......*sad face*.... I was called  for a wedding makeup Job in Ondo state.....and the wedding is on that same Saturday, October 11 *sigh*... I mean why did it have to be now?. This is not fair. This is what happens when you are hustling for yourself. Now I wish I have super powers...

So I sent them a message asking if I can nominate one reader of mine to go instead of me....they are yet to reply but if you are interested, just leave a comment down below stating why you should be there. I know it would be fun....I mean you get to meet the ever jovial Berry. I've met her and she is amazingly amazing. So let's do this. ...

I would be leaving for Ondo state on Thursday to return on Sunday.... See ehn, when I hear all those far far states, what comes to my head is 'no network service' but I'll try to be positive. If there's service I would blog as usual but if there's no network, I promise to come give you guys the gist on Monday. Please don't miss me o. I'll try not to miss you.....

I'll be sharing pictures on instagram...if you're not following me yet...well I don't blame you. I don't like instagram too *eyeing Aby*. You can follow me @mz_moby. I am not the most fun person but I am trying sha...obviously I'm not doing a good job. Hehehe.

Have a lovely day ahead....Moby loves you too much it hurts. Like seriously y'all don't know how much I love you guys... if you knew.....ehnnnn..You'd credit my bank account...LMAO

Peace Ya'll (bri-English...*wink*)

Cheers....
Africa Naturalistas

P.S: I met Temi of exclusivetins.blogspot.com and I must say she is a cute mamacita....she is what they call Beta Pikin. She is fooiinneeee... Oh no ..why don't I have a brother na...diarisgod o. Thanks Mami for coming over. You are the bestest.

18 comments :

  1. Mobylicious, when one wood door closes another glass door opens...*lol*
    I wish you safe journey on your trip, you'll have a thankful bride after the job with plenty zero's in your account and goodluck to everyone entering the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moby I want to go.I heard about the event last week and in my mind I was like I need to be there.I am an upcoming fashion designer and this would be a good avenue for me.please can I go? Kenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kenny. I am still awaiting their reply. Trust I would give you my spot if and when they agree....*winks*

      Delete
  3. Moby o! Afi Bringlish naa. The Beautiful Eagle has spoken my mind. I think favour was @ work in that case. Be thankful for that jare. I wish u safe trip and don't forget to give us pictures of your great handiwork as always. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't try my bringlish o...hmnnn... yea I get... thank you o jare swirrie. I promise to bring plenty pictures. You don't worry na...hehe

      Delete
  4. Awww......I wish you a safe journey mami and I hope you can blog when you get there....I actually would have love to see photos if you had gone for the event buh hey!...I still get to see photos eh....Hiya mamacita...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tibs. I really hope I can so I'll be giving us daily gist...make una nor worry... I'll definately bring us all pictures...*smiles*

      Delete
  5. make that money girl it unfortunate you cant go it is well sha there many more events to pop up that for sure but anyhoo you've been tagged check here http://thediaryofmsalmondeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for the tag mami. Thank you plenty . mwahhhh

      Delete
  6. Safe journey Moby, pls take as much shots as you can and pls bring back a bottle of stories to share with us.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chi... I'll definately bring back stories for us all.... thanks

      Delete
  7. nice post, its interesting. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so proud of you o.Just please bring pictures and story.Safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe Journey dear. I wish i could go for the event,i would have begged and begged you for it. My friend Ondo should not be as bad as you think. You would have service except you are going to the bush o...lol

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe journey Moby....wish u d safest. Was really nice seeing u and thanks for the giveaway *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, sad we missed you. I was there for just 2 hours, but it was enlightening. Hope the job went well :)

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*