Friday 16 May 2014

VIDEO: FUNNIEST VIDEO I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR

 So jejely I was sitting on my own o in Boo's house. I was just sitting and looking o and i heard this very amazing song. The song was being sang by boo's sister. Apparently she was singing the song the exact way the musician sang the song. So I asked where she heard this very amazing song and she provided this very amazing video. If after watching this video you don't laugh, its one of two things. Its either you have no sense of humor at all or your problem is too heavy you can't even climb the ladder talk less of following the ladder. Anyways, I'm following the ladder to heaven if you won't. Halleluya.


15 comments :

  1. I saw dis on IG buh I just thought it wasn't real omg......Lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is real o.I think its a very old video judging from the colour, style and dance

      Delete
  2. Moby this is too hilarious abeg. U and Tito should mind urselves o. Make i go sleep before lafta tear my belle. #stilllaughingthough#

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this.....I still don't want to believe this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall folo d lada biko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don dey follow d ladder since sef...lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don dey follow d ladder since sef...lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*