Friday 16 May 2014

RANT........ SEASON 1 !!!!!!!!!!



I want to dedicate this post to all the girls that were abducted by the disgruntled militia group, while they were supposed to be bettering themselves to give hope to a country clouded by so much despair. Ironically, their abduction revealed and exposed how almost hopeless this great country is at the moment because as I type, there is still no hope of a safe return of those innocent children. It still bothers me to the marrow when I try to imagine close to 300 young girls being carted away and no form of security body, police, military, or even local vigilante person(s) were available, in a state that has already been tagged a high risk state. I still cannot wrap my head around this. But there is still that lingering hope somewhere deep in my heart that God would work His wonders and those hapless girls would be returned safe. Amen!
I made up my mind last month not to let the issues of this country weigh me down because when you think about it, you might just reduce your lifespan by half. From the abductions, to multiple bombings, to unemployment, to massive loss of lives, bad roads, light (EKEDC don dey try sha!!), and amidst all these, the huge looting of money by a few ogas at the top (chai! *****you know the rest LOL). But the most mind boggling thing is that, the girls that were kidnapped could have been anybody, any child, anyone’s child. I have a 7 year old niece and I don’t know what I'll do if she's kidnapped. I’m sure I would be completely miserable and would nearly cry myself to death, and that is just my niece. So imagine what that mother of one of those girls is going through. Tears wouldn’t be enough. Wait a minute! I'm also a girl. If I was kidnapped, I know my world will come to an end. Imagine Me, Moby, guns, bomb, masked men, bush…..i would just give up …(and remember I’m “Achlu-ey”). God help us.
The annoying part of it all is that celebrities have started using this traumatic occurrence as an avenue to publicize themselves. 

I am very certain that before long, someone will sing 'bring back our girls' song. And judging by this picture, there is a #bringbackourgirls party going on tonight. Chai....chai...

 We have seen a lot of international celebrities show concern by joining in on the #bringbackourgirls  campaign, but when Irina Shayk, Christiano Ronaldo’s girl friend (that Real Madrid footballer ni o) decides to go topless and hold a banner saying #bringbackourgirls, then you know that many screws are loose in someone’s head ( I no kuku talk to anybody).
 

 How and why would anyone post such a disgusting and thought provoking picture? Abeg go and campaign for breast jhoor (#bringbackmybreast), or campaign for your boyfriend to win something and leave us alone…We could use some moderation.  There is God in everything we do ooo. There is God ooooo!
I'm done ranting. Hunger don dey catch me.  Anyone has anything to rant about? Please go ahead. Could use a partner in crime right now.

16 comments :

  1. Lol@Bringbackmybreast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. But we are getting none. I guess we Nigerians have to fight for our rights now cos ogas at the top has left us on our own.

      Delete
  3. To me I feel dis #bringbackourgirls "thingy" in quote is jst a scam by our government to shift our attentions from things bigger than this campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIg brother....youv sed it all......and to add salt to d injury the 1st lady comes on air 2 further deceive us and rub dia insolence in our faces...rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnnnn. I know there's God sha. They can't eat their cake and have it. That one I know for sure.

      Delete
  5. I think they should stop this campaign abt #bringbackourgals cause people have stopped doin it for the rite reasons.most celebs do it for publicity which is sooooooooo annoying n irritating c that one goin topless for what!!!!.Abeg jo..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. D one I saw recently on a social media was irritating, where two teenage gurls were nude but Deir panties shaking deir booties n "bring back our gurls" written on their bare backs.....like serzly what da hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Come on... something so serious turning into a joke. Saw a video of some white people dancing to one p-square's song and saying they dedicate it to the bring back our girls campaign. Hian* What's the way forward my people???

      Delete
  7. It is sad that such a gruesome act has become a comic relief from the first lady whaling like a **** to our own people exploiting the situation for limelight, I am sad, for once I hope nigerians would show some sense of responsibity n concern. #standup9ja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just keep praying for Nigeria cos the situation of this country don taya me.

      Delete
  8. Its really disheartening that such a serious issue cn become so insignificant in d eyes of sm pple....I cn understand mild jokes, bt not profainity and decadence in d name of showing support,...y go nude?...y try 2 gain attention or seek popularity wit sm1's grief?...God dey sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now someone sees it the way I see it. Thank you anon. There is God sha

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*