Sunday 7 December 2014

ITS MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN


Hmmmn....I just noticed that I almost always sing at the beginning of my posts....right? ???....

So today I'll just get on with the gist....*grin*.... (I'm so tempted to sing though. ..)... NO SINGING *straight face*.

Anyways....my beloved people of this beautiful blog.... the sugars in my tea...the coconuts in my cupboard...the cockroaches in my locker....the loves of my life *Christian love ni oooo*... how are we? I'm sure lots of us were expecting the word for today....yes I was too... but then my dearest, gorgeous, sexy, loveliest friend decided to be born today...can you imagine? And you all know how I can be emotional with my truest and bestest friends shey? She didn't see this coming at all.... she might not freak out seeing this but I know she'll blush plenty today.... (you had better *rolls eyes*.. (*whispers* Please I'll need you guys to help me wish her a happy birthday oo). But first, let me tell you guys a story about this my friend.... and brief history of her.
Isn't she lovely???
You see this my friend ehn, she is the truest and realest girl I've ever met in my life. People who do not know her might describe her as being mean and insensitive because she says it as it is but all I see is someone who you can count on her opinion when you need one. Asides the fact that she's cool, I can beat my chest till eternity that this girls' got my back any day anytime....yeah!.. If there's someone I know that believes in me, Olasunbo Salami does. 

That smile??? Kai...
You see when I just started learning makeup and I was looking for a model to do my project, I searched far and wide for one but everyone was either too busy or far away *rolls eyes* and then at the eleventh hour, I called my Sunbo.... See this babe stays very very far from my makeup school... like she would have to cross 7 mighty oceans, board a plane, take a camel and fight the 7 headed dragon but guess what, she showed up at 7am on the day of my project....at that point I knew I was never letting this girl go. She wasn't even scared that I was just learning and I might just spoil her brows or scar her face but she  trusted me and allowed me use her pretty face to practice. (and yes she is very very pretty). 
For all the photoshoots I've ever done in my life,  Olasunbo was the 1st person I called and she always put everything she's doing aside to come and support me. Not just  because she's a fine girl but because she wanted to see me grow and achieve my dreams,  she would make time out for me. Abeg someone should give me a reason why this girl doesn't deserve a room in my heart. I love you Olasunbo and this is no joke at all.

My dearest friend, today is your birthday and it is a day of joy....I always look forward to celebrating this day with you all through the year. You are one of the very few people that understand my drama and still accept me.. Thanks for sticking around this long...*kisses*
Modelling my 1st set of bags ever
On this day, I'll like to take some time and think about all the wonderful times we've had together. I’m thankful for our special adventures and all the things that we have done as friends and I look forward to making many more memories with you. Guys when I was in Uni, I used to love sitting beside this girl during exams....one, she's brilliant... two, she doesn't mind getting caught helping you during exams and lastly this girl has eyes of an eagle... she can see from miles away making it less stressful helping her too during exams...our relationship was a mutual one and I loved it...still do.

There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate you and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care titi lai lai (forever).
See why I need to lose weight...see my arms *covers face*
I'm sending you these birthday wishes filled with hugs and lovely kisses. I hope a special friend today will have an extra special day!

No matter how life treats us, no matter where  life takes us, no matter how far we are from each other. ..the memories of our friendship will remain in my heart forever.

Happy birthday my sugeh boo of life Olasunbo. 

My dear Mobylizers, I would appreciate it if you can help me wish my friend and personal skuss skuss (she is also a staunch Mobylizer)..a happy and blessed birthday. ..also say something kind and encouraging to her....

Happy Sunday my people...

Cheers!....

45 comments :

  1. Yayyyy....its er bday today!!! Happy bday hunnay may all ur heart's desires b granted, wish u all d best... Love ya!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *arranging my musical instruments, grabs microphone,scatter my braids and sing* #happy btday to you, lovely lady.# 7ce.
    Happy btday to you sweetheart. we love anyone that loves MOBY. thank you for being a true friend. Your path shines brighter and brighter until the perfect day. n ya blessed on every sides.
    cheers. enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyyy...am dancing..thanks eniola..

      Delete
    2. Awwww Eniola... you are amazing... thanks mami *chop kiss abeg*

      Delete
  3. Happy bithday pretty Sunmbo, God bless ur new age.
    Moby, like seriously,you need to lose weight oh, ure gett!ng b!g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewooooooo I don die... Zeezah just had to break my heart again. It is well.... my God will judge all of you o *weeps*. Anyways that picture was taken in September...I think I've lost small weight sha. Thanks *sad face*

      Delete
  4. Loool...I got lost at 'My Birthday Again'.......Happy Birthday to your buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's really pretty and you guys look alike a little. At first glance I saw you. Well what else do you need in a friend, hold her tight oh. Happy birthday to her. Moby I hope you are taking her out oh??
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? We look alike? Mehn I'm a finer babe o...don't try me at all *covers face*. Thanks Sogie. I didn't take her out o... I wanted to but her leboo had better plans... who can compete with someone's leboo? Def not me...hehe

      Delete
  6. Happy bufday to your deaest friend! Wish her all the best in life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww. Am so overwhelmed.. and yea those tears dropped..thanks my love.. U wil always be cherished by me..thanks guys for the lovely wishes.. I am a no 1 mobilizer..hehehe..lov u guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moby has fine friends sha happy birthday Sunbo.sorry this is coming late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww.. HBD to her mwah. how you love?
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday Sunbo. You are very pretty. I hope you had a swell day....

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to your lovely friend.....
    how are you Moby??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who decided to stop by?????? UGOOOO. Where did you go na? I looked for you everywhere but I found you not. Welcome back mami.

      Delete
  12. I should have posted this earlier but i had issues posting a comment on dis blog. Happy belated birthday to sunbo. She's damn so pretty.






    #mannie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*