Wednesday 31 December 2014

FROM MY HEART TO YOU

Hi...

My name is Mobolaji...

And this is my last post in the year 2014...


I am teary as I type this post..*sniffs*... I don't know about you but when I think about my life, I just go into gratitude mode because my life is a huge testimony and I am eternally grateful to God for his never ending blessings, favor and mercy.

I started this blog with a plan of just putting up posts and having my sister, my boyfriend and a few friends leave comments but God's plan for me was loftier than I could ever imagine. In fact, I can't tell all I have been able to achieve on this blog. God has just been faithful.

*kneels down* Thank you all so much. I can't believe people I don't know and haven't even met, can love me this much. Thank you. May God almighty bless us all.

I don't care about the pageviews or the comments anymore. The fact that I can put up a post and someone smiles is all that matters to me now..And I am deeply satisfied.

If by chance you have a problem with me or some of my posts, please feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do about it...*pinky swear*

I sincerely love you all.... for taking the time out to check this confused blog of mine and even go the extra mile to drop comments.... Thank you. God bless you abundantly. I can't describe how thankful I am but I just want to say thank you. I am not going to mention names today but I appreciate everybody..everyone....

*hugs*

To the 1st timers here, 2015 is our year. We shall get to know us better...And for the anonymous', I decree google accounts for you in 2015.....Amen...LOL... Thank you.

I pray that as we mark the end of the year 2014, may today mark the end of sorrow, end of failure, end of sickness, end of lack and poverty, end of disappointment and end of afflictions in our lives  in Jesus Christ's name.

I will see you on the other side.

Happy new year in advance Mobylizers.

 #SECURITYALERT!!! Please don't go out of your house today at 11:59pm.... because you won't come back until next year..... Be careful.

Cheers......

33 comments :

  1. I thank God I met you in 2014, I'm looking forward to meeting you in flesh come 2015....
    Happy new year in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait. I thank God I met you too Esther. Thank you so much for letting me into your world. Happy new year mami

      Delete
  2. Awww moby you made 2014 worthwhile.
    Happy new year in advance.
    May 2015 make total sense.

    Here is my 2014 review : http://suzanneobasi.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/2014-year-of-valuable-lessons/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww. Thanks Susan. Amennnn. Happy new year dear

      Delete
  3. Lool at the last part.
    Happy new year in advance mami

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice meeting you Moby, ure not just a lovely person on blogsville, u also are !n person....*kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww Zeezah. Thanks. You are super amazing dear and I'm glad I met you. Happy new year dearie

      Delete
  5. Moooobbbyyyyy! *sending a big hug your way* glad I was part of your 2014. Best of 2015 babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May our thread never untangle Chi. Happy new year mami

      Delete
  6. Heeheee. MOBY is one plus. got in 2014...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year dearie, 2015 will be a showtime year for us in Jesus name.
    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year dear. Cheers to 2015
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year dear.
    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funmi Reese....Funmi in the building *yaaaaay*. Thanks for stopping by mami. Happy new year

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. My crush of life....thanks GB. Happy new year dearie

      Delete
  11. Thank u moby for 2014. Love your work
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year dear....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Moby!!
    May this year bring you all you wish for, and more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww am new to your blog and Its pretty cool..:)

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*