Friday 5 December 2014

DAYS LIKE PINEAPPLE ON MY HEAD

*clapping* + *singing* (choir mode)

#It haff come again....

  It haff come again...

  Friday it haff come again...

  Owanbe it haff come again...

Halle! Halle!...Halleuyah!.....LOL

Hello mi dearies...Mi Mobylizers of life toh badt danu *razz mode*  Ki lo n pop mehn?..Shon bubble?..Mo jeri mhen...mo ni ke shey kini?...ke ma be happy!!..Eyin mobylizers always standing..tuale funyin jare..Bajinatu meta fun awon temi..poka! poka! Poka!... LMAO *covers face with both hands*...I can't even translate all I just typed...I know some people (those who don't understand) would think I was speaking in tongues..LOL..anyway, I was just saying HI..LOL....(don't worry, I'm shaking my head for me already)

Its Friday already o...like play like play December will soon end and it will be January before we know it..... I pray January meets us well in Jesus Christs name...Amen.

I've been accused a lot of times that my posts are always too long...*eyeing Tosin, GB and Temi*. Today's post shall be short...I promise...that's probably if you minus my over the top greeting...LOL..

So I took out my braids 3 weeks ago and I have not done anything to my hair since then which is unbelievable..(rare)... I've just been really lazy to go to the saloon to get something done and I have not seen any hairstyle I like of late so the motivation aint there...*shrugs*

Now amma need your help Guys... Please where can I do ‘faux locks' on the mainland?...  Ikeja to be precise. .. Please tell me if you know a good place o. I think I'm in the mood for some locks.

Yesterday, I decided to do something to my hair...I sprinkled water, applied my leave-in conditioner, some oils and moisturiser and decided to pack my hair. By the time I took some pictures and uploaded them on my dp, I got lots of amazing remarks. Three of my friends pinged me and asked how to go about the big chop and going natural...mehn was I feeling like a tutor...and a Don.... Like Don Moby chizzy aka Don party rice... LoooooL

Here are some pictures:
My hair haff long finish *ahhhhh shoki*
Dunno why I do this face when I take selfies *covers face*


Leboo said he won't shave till January 2015....let's see who go taya first *straight face* 
Add caption
 No caption

I can't really explain what was going on here...pardon me...hehe
Ma niccur...hehe
I hope you feel the same o (that I look very fine..*rolls eyes* and my hair packing wasn't such a bad idea...hehehe) and they were not all lying to me.

What's happening this weekend? Any party?...Holla at a sister.... I think I have two party rice to be ingested on Saturday and Sunday....Yay!! I feel soo good and I'm already counting down...*wink*

And so I open the door to the weekend... Have a wonderful weekend ahead..Have fun in moderation and try and make someone happy...like me. By asking for my account number...I use Gtbank by the way. Thank you.

Cheers!....

30 comments :

  1. Hiya mami, Your hair actually looks good tho'....buh hey! Faux Locs are gonna look great on you.....**waving at Le boo** I owe you a call Papi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See fine geh!, u look gud oh nd ur hair don grow sef, happy weekend mobylizers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... thanks Zeezah. Babes please I need your blog address asap. Got something for you...oya o...sharp sharp

      Delete
  3. Your hair is now long o bolaji abi is it not the same short hair u had sometime ago.beautifu girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bukky...abi na. The hair is growing...we are moving to our permanent site soon. Hehe

      Delete
  4. U are looking gud moby of life got to knw abt Tibs frm ur blog...Tope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. You are welcome Tope *brings out my drum* you are welcomeeeee.... you are welcomeeeee...you are welcomeeee

      Delete
  5. U are looking gud moby of life got to knw abt Tibs frm ur blog...Tope

    ReplyDelete
  6. U are luking gud moby of life got to knw abt Tibs frm ur blog.....Tope

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look good! Let me add my acct noba too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mami, you look lovely... as for oga boss, the Beards no go scratch craze commot ur body, ehen I am still waiting for reply, am even planning to kidnap you if you don't respond ASAP.... Oga boss don't place security detail on her ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve I'm on it...expect my mail soon... Thanks papi....

      Delete
  9. http://www.icelaw.me/2014/12/me-my-photography-and-i.html?m=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maaahhnnn....have always said the prettiest ladies are the naturals....(for me at least..that's how I like 'em)....abeg let loose and let your hair down...lol.
    P.S Leave Tito alone o...He's showing what a man is...lool. #BeardGang.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is so cool. All you be tempting me to go natural.
    When did you start keeping it??
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg don't go natural if you can't handle it o...don't let anybody goan tempt you and then you regret it later. I did the big chop in january 2014. Thanks for liking my hair sha...mwaaahhh

      Delete
  12. Moby, everytime i come here, i remember that i'm not the craziest person in the world after all. You people that carry your natural hair, una wadoooo, una dey try o. You look good, as in Omo toh dun, toh shun.
    As for LeBoo...... BROS, #NOSHAVENOVEMBER DON PASS O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewooooo...see Esther making me blush...kai... but Esther chill small o...you know you are crazier than me sha... I'm still a learner beside you..hehe

      Delete
  13. Beta pikin, the hair is lovely, can't wait for mine to get to that length.o. Dashet mua your sunglasses por favour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por favor sunglass danladhi mu ta ni. I hope you understand...hehe. thanks mamu

      Delete
  14. Your hair is beautiful and that lipstick you should pass it on to me now. Simi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simi....and that lipstick shall be my Christmas gift to you.... how do I get it across o? Thanks dearie

      Delete
  15. Awon temi !jooor oooo! twale meta fun mami....lolz,your hair is beautiful,i will make a new year resolution not to apply any chemical called relaxer on my hair.going #teamnatural, may God help me.
    owo meji fun eyan kan.

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyin temi... owo melo? Owo meji loke fun yi maami... my type of person has decided to show up. I love you already jor. Mo gbe di fun yi o...twale jo *razz mode activated*

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*