Wednesday 3 December 2014

IF I WERE A BOY

*steps in with huge baggie pants, huge Tee, timberland boots, huge blings, dark frames and my face cap turned backwards*** #Gangstermodeactivated.....
Sup yo!

Sup fam!...

You know I've met bloggers and I've met bloggers...YES! There is a huge difference. Some bloggers just challenge me every time mehn and so I have decided to take up this challenge. You see we bloggers have a life outside blogville. We come on here, put up posts and hope someone is inspired by it or someone's day just got better after reading a post and then we go back to our personal lives. I'm sure it's not easy but the passion keeps bringing us back *see me feeling like a blog motivational speaker...LOL* Some bloggers are so consistent ehn...despite their daily event full lives...chai. You know it's not easy running a reality blog and these bloggers, in between their busy schedule, school, work, marriage, etc,  put up a post everyday and I am so challenged... Twale to all the consistent bloggers in the house. I double sight you and I envy you greatly. Mwaaaah. 

So I know how dramatic I can be with my thoughts sometimes. Do not...I repeat do not shake your head for me at any point on this post...( I am already shaking my head for myself in advance). 

My thoughts just go crazy on me sometimes and I'm scared for it. So some days ago, I was feeling really down....I'm sure you guys are used to my down-days. My head was spinning and everything was pissing me off.. Le boo tried telling me jokes but they only made me sicker and madder. Just want to say to Leboo 'those jokes were actually very funny especially the one where you said we ladies think whoever men chat with has to be a girl and why she would be laughing at every of your jokes'...I really was listening..*kiss*. These things happen to me when I'm about to see my red signal...*CUT*... Why do we ladies have to go through 5 days of every month passing out blood that we are not even sure we have enough of?....if only guys can also see their period...on a second thought, that would be very disgusting and so I end that talk at this point *lips sealed*. Hehe. 

So while I was wallowing in self pity and so much frustration, my mood kept on getting worse. I had told Tito earlier I was hungry, I looked at him and this boy was contemplating what to wear...like seriously!. He put on a black vest that always make him look like a bouncer and he was asking if it looked nice and as I was about to say something sarcastic a thought just came, how about if I had the chance to be a boy for a day, what will I do? I'm sure you all want to know what I'll do.

 So I took a picture of me sometime ago wearing this funny makeup I did. Please do not laugh at me okay....
Feeling all gangsta with Leboo *covers face* 
I just need you to see the contrast...*hahaha* 

Here we go *rubs palm together*.....my silly thoughts....*covers face*

First, I would flick my balls so hard just to see how painful it really is..I would do ‘jangilova epomoto' with it...I would play table tennis with it if possible. I mean all these boys be lying to us all the time about how painful a strike down there can be... so I want to feel it myself but if it is as painful as they say it is, I would lie down and try not to cry....haha. Crying is not manly shey?

Then I will sing in the shower trying to hit those baritone notes I never could. I really want to feel that adrenaline rush Leboo feels when he's trying to sound like John Legend in the shower *I must say doesn't sound close to John Legend's clone*...I love you huni *mwaaahhh*

Yes....Is there anything called a blue-ball? I want to find out myself. Do you know how many times a guy has told me this blue ball story and I believed. Who doesn't know what a blue ball is? Well it's an expression guys use a lot to describe some sort of pain they experience when they are so close to having sex and then you cut them short. I want to experience the blue ball(s)...hehehe

I would spend my day putting my new penis into as many things as I can. Let's see what it's like to jack off with mayo, into some pizza dough, how far I can make it squirt when I cum and every other trick possible. I would also definitely try to bang some of my girlfriends to see what it's like from a guy's perspective. I know that's a bad thought but I should definitely try it after all. LMAO..This is stupid aswear. I am shaking my head for me at this point.

Later at night I would go to a bar and drink to stupor then have some guy talk. I'll make sure all the guys talk about girls and maybe I can learn a thing or two from them. Who knows?

Yes that's some random thought... What would you do if you are given a chance to be the opposite sex for a day? I know some people would freak out. A guy friend of mine just said he would touch his breast all day. Like he would just stay at home, stand in front of his mirror and squeeze his breast. He said he wants to know what we ladies like about it...hehe. 

Well, I have tried ....I've said a whole lot of silly stuffs...now it's your turn....Let's read from you. What would you do if you were given the chance to be the opposite sex for a day?...I'm very eager to read comments on this one..LOL

Cheers!.

29 comments :

  1. heheheheheheh Moby! moby!! MOBY!!!!! Chisos! You are a nut case aswear.. lmao See you ehn! On your last post, you were Pastor on us, and now you are gangster on us diarisgodooo.. Mehn Who ever doesnt just love Moby by default must have depression issues aswear. heheheheh Okay, so i had to jump the 3rd paragraph, cause on the plasma in my head yeah, that just didnt play well :(.. Wait that shit happens for 5 days? godamnit!! You are joking yeah? Wow.. Sorry in advance oo.. :(..

    So if you were a guy you would play Table tennis with it ba, well thats just imagination for the gods, cause you would cry like mad. heheheh So i am just gonna chill on this one, tick the notify me button as usual, and laugh at comments.. You better be approving fast fast ooo. :p. About Blue balls, trust me Bubba, you dont wanna be there.. You so dont. :( **Moon walks away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!!! Moby.....this is awkward....and interestingly so. let's see...if i were to be a boy for just a day...hmmmmm....would do lots of stuff but i think sex and all its act might just be "the least on the list"(why does this line sound somewhat??)
    omajoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!....You should see my face right bout now....Uhhhhhhhhh......I so got nothing to say on this one...I mean...**screaming** Where everyone at??...Come tell us what you will do if you could be the opposite sex for a day?....hehe...this should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. I was looking forward to see what you would do if you were a boy... La Tibs La swirrie you need to tell me o cos I know you would have some crazy ideas too...hahahaha

      Delete
  4. Heeheee. see MOBY o...
    Ionno neva gave it a tot....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Please do o...the crazy things you will find out ehn...kai

      Delete
  5. Lmfaoooooo..... MobyChukwu....... You no go kill me with laughter.... See the way everybody in my office is looking at me like i'm a mad person.....
    If i were a boy for one day, i know i'll be a very cute boy sha, i'll hunt one of my ex-boyfriend's sister down, woo her, bang her and then leave her asap. I'll go and look for one stupid boy like that back in the day and beat him up. the voy dey bully me that time sha. Then last but not the least, I'll organise a symposium for the ladies and advice them to stop being clingy cos we guys don't like it.
    Moby please can itiff this post? I'm begging you in the name of God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther mehn you have a truck load of things you want to do o...kai. Abeg tiff am jor...hehehe

      Delete
  6. Lmaoooooo yaba left has lost one oooohhh. Moby i refuse to die of laughter. You're just silly! Well if i was a boy, I'll try hitting on/toasting girls, it'll be fun to see how different girls react.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...nice. I would love to hit on some girls to see how they react...

      Delete
  7. Jessssuuusss Christ Moooooobbbbbbyyyy! You've gone crayyy crayyy.o. If I were a boy, I think I will be gay or bisexual, I love me a black penis and I don't think would change even if I become a guy. But then again I would love to know what it feels like to do a girl with big breast and ass. You know, find out what is it about "ukwu" that guys always trip for it, like what is special in it.
    Hope you are good babe? And thanks for always stopping by, I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moby!!!! This your gangster post no be here o! The makeup and transition looks so good.
    If I was a boy for a day, I would make sure I toast and bang all those fresh babes in my hostel. And hang out at a club too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Hmnnnn...I wee tee your mummy for you habeebat...hehe

      Delete
  9. You tis girl.............your thinkin always scares me.wetin you think go boy side.If you goan try doin jangilova wit your balls,you will cry ehn like sey tomorrow no dey.If I were to be a girl for a day I will wear pants and bra nd walk the streets of lagos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewo o...you just want to be naked for a whole day...nice thinking. ..hehe

      Delete
  10. Kai, what goes on in your head. You want to play with balls shey??? Hehe
    Well if I were a boy, I would use the toilet first cos I've always wondered how they use it and if it doesn't touch the water, or if it's really big they throw it over their lap or something. I would go look for all the girls looking for my trouble and bang em and test if the holy ones are as holy as they claim. I'll wear tight jeans,cos I always wondered how they walk in them
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. Kai to me too o.... hmnnn I think I want to try that too...cos it looks like a skillful act...hehe

      Delete
  11. Moby o! The things that go on in that mind of yours ehn?! I was just staring at your picture up there. Mehn! U did a good job there. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROTFLMAO.....Mobbbbbbbiiiiittttoooo!!!!.
    Moby iyas finally lost it...kai this your mind ehnnnn....(wonder how Tito copes).
    Let's see....have actually thought about this sometimes...(especially when girls complain,whine and act up with me).
    So first things first.....am going to sooo please myself with some serious self pleasure....have always been amazed when I see a girl 'cum'....I actually just stop and watch them awhile...they just laugh and say I have no idea....so yhh....want to have an idea.
    Secondly....am so going to be a Lesbo...can't imaging receiving any form of the D. Am into girls and forever be into them....so bring 'em big boobies and yansh my way...would receive with pleasure.

    P.S blue balls are real...its when a guy who isn't celibate has been holding off from sex for a really long time....that shiii hurts Moby. See ehnn....we guys suffer too....or you think its easy to be in the pub and get a rise in front of a bunch of strangers because a sexy number passed.

    You all think having balls is easy....ehhh...una go pray say may e never happen after that day....hehehe.....and your still have hairy balls, beards, the feet....there are some really fucked up shit we go through...and yhh....been turned down by babes....smh....una go see.
    Moby....good job as usual....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm...moby no vex oh,but I no too understand you shaa,from some of the things you have said it turns out you are celibate or should be,but then again you go on and say le boo comes to the bathroom to show you a picture of a girl using fee pieces of soap to have her bath amongst many others,you practically sleep over some times or rather most times,you have got me confused,how do you do it,i want to be celibate too so I need advice. don't take this the wrong way.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. chai! girl you are craaay! you actually look like a guy....lwkmdyou are just a funny human being,loving it here already.

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Serzly, I haven't thought about this. if i were a girl, I'll prolly date DURU(kiss him). I like that nigga mehn.
    BTW, u pulled off the male look in DA pix.






















    #mannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. DURU beware!!!......Mannie might be near.....Even as a guy he's probly still dangerous ooo.....lmao

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*