Tuesday 23 September 2014

THIS IS NOT GOODBYE

Bats lashes
Hello mi queridas.....thousands of kisses to you all....mwwwahhhh!!!!...Mobylizers deserve kisses...from anyone and everyone...but please be careful who you kiss and allow to kiss you ooo...it’s not only ebola that’s a possible threat ooo....there’s ‘mouthconjivitis’ **ask your doctor...LOL** ... 


Anyways, please don’t ask where I've been o....I've been here... stalking other bloggers and just waiting.......waittiiiiinggg...... I am not a good waiter though, I actually do not like waiting but when Moby decides to wait, she waits well....**like carrying mat and sleeping on a spot kinda wait**. 


What was I waiting for?...good question.... I was waiting for one woman called Erniesha Tibs o.....Now,  Boo always says I'm an impulsive decision maker and that I do everything on impulse all the time....even though most of them always turn out not so good, I still almost can’t control these impulses...but trust me, I am battling it. I made one decision last week....*I think it was impulsive though *shrugs*.. and I’ve been waiting for the result....and guess what?...it was worth it. 


You see my dear friend Tibs was off blogsville for a while....it felt like a year when it was just less than a week and I was missing her crazy. I looked for her in impossible places and even started digging for her number but I didn't get it.....until her hubby told us she was down with fever so the impulsive me ran to her Google plus page and sent her a message.....more like a threat... I said 'Ernie if you don’t come back to blogsville, ama kill myself'..... *straight face*... Okay fine I didn't say that.... I said Ernie if you don’t come back to blogsville, I won’t put up any post...And thus my waiting began...


I was itching to come and give you guys one beta gist on Sunday but I had to keep to my word... a promise is a promise...so I kept my gist.. but she's back now and I can return to blogsville.....yay!... The things I do at times ehn!, God help me. So I'm back and guess who I missed?....... I missed you.  Yes you....I missed you all like crazy. But Moby just had to threaten someone by putting her blog on the line....who does that? *Shaking my head for me*.


But I have some not too good news..*sad face*.. I won't be here for a while.... Need to sort out some personal issues and so I won't be blogging as often ....or as frequent as I used to. But I would be stalking you somehow...... I know how to do that well....it’s like a hobby......I’m a skilled stalker....*big grin*.... So I would stalk you till you beg me to stop. I know you won’t do that because I stalk sexily....not like some serial killer stalking o...but In a way you’ll ask for more....*wink*.


 Moby is on instagram now.... you can follow me on @mz_moby. WARNING!!!   I am not the most interesting person on instagram o but I dey try sha.


In other news, guess who is loving her new android phone? Meeeee.... this thing is not called a smart phone for jokes. It can do wonders o nna mehn.... I can even blog and attach pictures on it.... bye bye to my swift wifi. I won't need to pay for my swift and still pay for data service on the android anymore...sticking to the latter... I love this phone jor.


Before I go, need to share this good news. I stopped drinking coke. Oby just had to make me see reasons why I needed to stop. So I've broken up with coca cola. We dated for 13 years....that’s longer than most marriages but I can't do it anymore. I love you coke but you're causing me more harm than good boo *sad face*. Now I'm addicted to something else. I'm addicted to Candy crush.... Holawdavmerci..... If you are not playing candy crush yet, just know you are missing..... but it’s not going anywhere. You can start anytime you want to. I love me some candy crush.


That's the end of this post. I love you all.....like kilode.  I'll be back sooner than you know....please don’t disappear ooo...I’m not going anywhere so keep being Mobylizers..LOL


I love you.


Take care of you till when next we see.


God bless you.


Cheers.....


22 comments :

  1. Come o, all these going away you guys are doing is not funny o. I hope you come back soon. Take good care of yourself......

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....sooner than you expect sugeh boo boo....*winks*

      Delete
  2. Come o, all these going away you guys are doing is not funny o. I hope you come back soon. Take good care of yourself......

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogsville strike things abi? Okay naw... Sha come back in one piece o and faaaasssstttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's
    to be exactly what I'm looking for. Would you offer
    guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating
    on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again,
    awesome weblog!

    My web blog: Credit Score Pro Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now is my turn to threaten and spit brimstone.
    Moby if you don't blog again now that I need you ama kill my self (˘̯˘ )
    Lol
    Take all the time you need mami.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mami....lemme first say a BIG THANK YOU...like I didn't see that move of yours coming...I am beyond humbled.....**whispering** I was also scared cuz If I didn't get well when I did - you were not gonna get on your blog until whenever I did.....(that's scary mehn)....you really have a good heart mami and I feel blessed to have met you (in my head).....hehe......I could NEVER repay that gesture buh I would love for you to know that I would NEVER forget that....buh this post is kinda a bother to me......buh no worries.....I would holla at you....thanks again mami....you are a great woman.....God bless you.... (so what happens to the dictionary we are supposed to write???)....grrr...

    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehhhe Moby of Life....gonna follow u bumper to bumper on instagram. Do have a pleasant day hun but gonna miss u o this one you said u won't be posting that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... I'm still here jor. My instagram is so slow....I'll follow back as soon as I can...*mwaaah*

      Delete
  8. hehehehehehe Moby you ehn.. I came here to send you a Where you dey Email, but when i saw the date of your last update yeah, i was like Pheeewww **Wipes sweat with serviette... So i just used my church mind to read it :) So.... You Broke up With coke?? Halleluyah sombory.. hehehe Y.T has made all of una start to dey Fia... hehehehe It is well oh, the Pain that comes with knowing dey tire me oh. :( Every Bad thing is good till you know they are bad ba, and then Kaboom! **Sad face. Wait oh!! which one is that you will not be Blogging all time every time again ni?? Now you have an AndY, its supposed to be 3 Posts/day sef.. Abeg oh Mobi of life dont Break whats left of my heart **in Banky W's voice. Welcome on Board Instagram Bubba, I shall pursue you dia :)

    Aight Bubba, just take it easy on the issue you are trying to resolve Bubba, and please resolve and dissolve it ASAP so we can have our Moby of life back eh. :(

    P.S: Permit me to say that what you did for Ernie was very wonderful, and it is something i will never forget. I mean it takes a really true Human being to sacrifice for another, and that You did the No Blogging till you are back thing was a really respectful thing of you. So i have 1 more reason to trip for You. :)

    P.P.S: There is someone i want you to meet, her name is toinlicious.blogspot.com Aswear you guys are like Twins, Siamese Twins for that Mara. Cheers Bubba, and be good eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.... Duru you are just too fine. I'm just around the corner...anytime you need me just holla at me. And I met toinlicious already. She's amazing.... *winks*

      Delete
  9. Awww, that's a very nice thing you did.. And well done for sticking to it too! (I know the temptation must have been immense :-)
    I hope all is well with you sorting out stuff? May God take control :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayo it wasn't easy o....ko eazy mehn. I'm fine. Thank you very plenty

      Delete
  10. Tibs said you were ill.
    I hope you are responding to treatment now.
    Get better ok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww,take care of yourself and as soon as you figure it out come back kiakia. It is well smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moby o ma je kin gba e mu.where are you.where do you think you're going to.if I slap you ehh. I like being the bully.Sup dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wee tell my mummy for you Bukky.... I'm here jor... I'm not going anywhere again *sad face*

      Delete
  13. Awww, iafter reading about 9 of your posts (started from behind) then I get here to see you'll be going on a hiatus. Sigh. We'll be here when you return. Thanks a lot foor dropping by my blog & yass you're amazing too. As for kissing Duru, I totally could although Jilda could grab that famous bazooka & hunt me down lool. Be good love

    ReplyDelete
  14. The way you keep walking out on me tho *sobs*
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*