Saturday 13 September 2014

99 DOWN.. 1 MORE TO GO


Sup dudes and dudettes......Mobylizers of life....lets see your hands if you’re on top of your games....*my hands are raised highest*...God gat us all mehn...*feeling kullll....hehehe*!!.... NOTE: I AM NOT HIGH...JUST EXCITED. DASALL
 
So this is my 99th post even though I know it should be my 100th.....Well scratch that...let's just assume this is the 99th post and the next would be the 100th... In my case what comes after 99 is another 99....before 100....*grin*
 
Anyway, so after 5 months of on/off blogging, we've arrived here.....the 99th post before the 100th post....all praise, credit and glory to God Almighty.... 99 blog posts have lead up to this one moment, the moment where I become a centennial blogger....*yippee*
I almost cannot believe the blog has finally reached its 99thth post! This is pretty boss-ish.... I feel like a boss mehn....*pops collar*....I’m sure some peeps may be thinking.... "Now, why is reaching a 100 blog post such a big deal?"... Well, in the grand scope of things, it shouldn't be....but like I said, having to think up, create and write each post , and not just copy and paste or share news...(respect to all news bloggers)..then a 100 post is like my 100th article and mhen...that’s worth some celebration......I hope this isn't as good as it gets though, but right now, it feels soooooo good and I can't deny nor ignore the feeling.
 
When I started the blog a little less than 5 months ago, I wasn't sure how long I'd be around for or how well I'd be doing. I try to post as much as I can to provide you guys plenty of content to make your visit here a fun & productive one. Reaching 99 is just a reminder that it all started 5 months ago with just one post... this post here...*who remembers my first post??**raised eyebrows**....  Hopefully and by God’s grace, we’ll continue to get better from post 101....**thumbs up**
 
This is such an amazing and humbling occurrence. The support I get from our readers is what got me to the 99th blog posts in the first place and then 100th tomorrow or maybe next tomorrow *shrugs* and what will push me to make it 200 by the end of the year.
 
I listened to everyone's advice about the video post but mehnnnnnn I don't think the video would be ready for a next post. Truthfully, I can be a perfectionist sometimes and I won't want to put up a rush video. If I had made up my mind on the video post, I would have done it since last month, edit and make sure it’s ready before I post it. I'm sorrrrrrrrryyyyy. Don't worry I'll soon start putting up videos. When the time comes sha, una go taya for videos na.
 
So boo suggested something..( I don't know how that boy thinks but he usually makes sense at the end of the day)... He said our next post should be everybody's post. Yeah. This is how we'll do it. If there's something you want to say to me, to anyone on this blog, or you just want to say anything at all, just send it today in a mail to moby.amusu@gmail.com or bolaji.amusu@yahoo.com. You can write anything at all and mind you, whatever you send won’t be edited ooo...so if you gbagaun LOL, that’s how we’ll put it up for the 100th post...well that should make the post more fun anyway.. **I’m already excited about the post already...please I’ll want as many people as possible to participate...*wink*. Pleaseeeeeeee
 
Also as part of my centennial celebrations, I'll be giving blogville awards to a few people... I know I'm supposed to do this tomorrow but I just can’t wait...so let's do this.
 
MOST HUMOUROUS COMMENT - this is unbeatable...even boo agrees...the award goes to Miss bng... I just love this babe jor... You deserve something huge. Please inbox me what you want. I hope you don't ask for a private jet o....*Lol*. Only Tibs can ask for that *winks*

MOST COMMENTS- The race for this award was neck-in-neck so I am declaring it a tie.  The award goes to both Bukky and Oluwabibs. I think they both feel sorry for me when no one comments so they comment... I’ll take their pity...  They make me feel like someone reads the blog every time...thanks sistos....Please send me your numbers for a lil top up. Silver nor gold I have not.. Thank you guys.

BIGGEST BLOG PIMP- The Biggest Pimp award goes to Bolatito.. That guy has pimped my blog more than anyone else. He always shares it on Facebook, emails the blog link to friends, and discuss it with everyone. He previews every post- tells me when I am holding back or when I’ve said too much.  He tells me when I don’t make sense and when I totally nail it and then he pimps me out. He has even gone as far as personally asking all of his friends to read my blog as a favour to him.  He wins a million kisses...no contest *puppy eyes + love struck*

SILENT SUPPORT- The Silent Support award goes to my blog bestie Aby and my two closest friends, Bimbo and Sunbo.. They comment sometimes but I know they've read all my blog post.. They both win the bestest buddy in the world, meeeeee.....*big grin*...it’s not easy to win me as a best buddy you know..*winks*

BEST FOLLOWER: And this award goes to You.... Yes youuuuuuu.. You reading this..YOU are the bestest thing that has happened to my life as Moby. I love you all to bits... And you win... my attention till death do us part.

To everyone visiting for the first time, **Tibs abeg borrow me your bazooka.... Duru borrow me Jilda for a minute... Amaka borrow me your lashes**...all of you kneel down and close your eyes... why una carry last na?? Oya beg me... Jilda,  give them 1st timer kiss *chop the kiss now now*... *bats lashes like Amaka*... Tibs take your bazooka. Thanks guys. You are all welcome to my life as Moby *winks*

And finally, I want to give a shout out to someone. Omdaysss.... I don't think I ever thought this would happen to me until yesterday. I spoke to a girl, her name is Judith (cute name) and guess what? She's a huge fan of Moby. She was screaming on the phone.... I was close to tears. It was just a moment for me. That tells me I'm doing something right shey?. So Judith, I love you. I don't know you but I'm in love with you already. Thank you so much for giving me a white hat...thank you. And I'm about to make you faint...here we go... Are you ready? The dude you spoke with, the one that passed me the phone, that's Le Boo. I'm sure he didn't want me to tell you that part but my big mouth won't let me hold it *runs off before I get burnt*

Yeah people...by the next time I’ll be hitting the post button on my blogger, it would be post number 100......please be happy for me ooo...cos I am ecstatic for us...LOL...Please send in your contribution towards our 100th post....It would totally make my day....I would deeply appreciate it...keep being good...keep smiling and make someone else smile.....I love you guys...God loves us best..
 
Cheers...



30 comments :

  1. Am so happy fr u Moby. Writing up to an 100th post is no small job. Congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks huni. No be small job o abeg hahahaha. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Moby! I'm happy for u. You've really come a looooonnngg way. The Lord who has brought u this far will surely take u farther. Looking forward to your 100th post. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! At least I won best follower even though I just found this blog. So wen am I going to get my own award. Pls kindly visit my blog for dandruff, hair odor and cellulite remedies
    www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...you won the best follower award mami..you would definately get the award soon... Off to your blog now now *winks*

      Delete
  4. Congrats Moby,no be small thing o,by d way I luvluvluv ur blog,all d best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet dee.... Yipeeee.. Thank you so much... I'm blushing bad here o..thanks

      Delete
  5. Congrats dearie...this is so great honey. Keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations sugar! I'm so proud of you! I told you you were ginna kick ass as a blogger didn't i? Thousand kisses to you love! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats darl... it's not an easy job getting inspiration from every and anything but you've done that 99 times! keep it up and more grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehen issokay oh. Lemme go and sulk in my toilet. *wipes tears*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 99 posts! That's such an accomplishment. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maurissa. Welcome to our club...I mean blog *hugs*

      Delete
  11. Yipeeeeeeee!!!! I won top up o.men this is a serious something.moby I don't feel sorry for you o,I just love your blog and that's why I keep coming back for me.God bless you loads.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats boo... U knw i gat ur back always and offcouse u deserve the very best. Many more accomplishments on its way. We goin to the 1000th post..yayyyy* Love u

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats dear. Keep it up.....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, lost the address to this blog for some weeks but am glad to be back again.. my blog will soon be 5months old too..

    making the world a better place

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Moby...you are amazing and always exciting...More grease girl and keep rocking:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of congratulations. Thanks babe for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment. Your blog is nice and am sure sticking around.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww... you are welcome. Thank you so much. You need to see the way I'm blushing. Thank you Chi

      Delete
  17. awwwww CONGRATS!!!! on a blog with amazing contents this is just the begining

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahah i know that feeling of reaching you 100thpost, i felt so. Congraz dear
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moby!?!?....WTF did you do with my comments?!....omg!...since Saturday I have not seen my comment here?!...like **pulls hair and grinds teeth**.....Grrr...Here I was thinking that you were enabling comments by the day.......**rips clothes and walks away naked**......Congrats tho mami....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhhhh TIbs no o.... dont let everyone see #teamMofaya's property o. Hahahaha... I didnt see any comment o. I would have posted if j did. Im sory mami.... ma binu. Thank you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  21. lmao! heheheheheh All this Jilda you are jildaing up and down, diarisgodoooo... heheheheheh Congrats Bubba, Sorry i just saw this post **Whispers I am a lazy drone, so blogging with my phone doesnt cut it for me :( Thanks for the Mention, and trust me, amma gonna bring Jilda down here. :) Thanks for the mention Bubba, and congrats on the 100th Post.. its a huge achievement Bubba. :) Soooo where are we turning up now???

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*