Wednesday 10 September 2014

MOBY IMPRESSINZ 4TH GRADUATION + INFO FOR THE NEXT TRAINING SESSION


Hello my dear Mobylizers. How are we all doing?....You have no other option than be FINE!....not just fine.....GREAT!!!!.....I am doing very well + great + fabulous + fantastic + Awesome +? (lemme see who can make 1 word from all these words..hehehehe).

For those who don’t know, amongst many other things, I am a hand crafts person. I make bags, jewelleries and accessories and I have a vocational school I run where we teach; Bag making, Shoe making, Jewellery & Accessory making, Item wrapping and Entrepreneurship development. The school is called Moby Impressionz and we are located at 1 Fadeyi street, (beside Holy trinity hospital) off Awolowo road, Ikeja bustop, Ikeja.



The school started operations in April 2014 and on the 1st of September 2014, we graduated the fourth set of students. Which brings us to today’s gist.

Thanks to our Business development manager, we formed an alliance with Ferscoat International Schools, ipaja, to train some of her students and members of staff. The training began on the 11th of August 2014 and in total we trained 16 people at Ferscoat Academy.

The students were mostly secondary pupils (ss2 &ss3) and a couple of adults. To our amazement, one of the adults, Mrs Oloyede ( we called her mummy Oloyede) happened to be our best student (She was the eldest too...married with 3 kids). From the second day of her training, she was already trying her hands on things we had not fully taught. She took the little she learnt and made a lot. She was making & wrapping her shoes and dress accessories and hair pieces..(the woman nearly wan collect work from me ooo). Her final project was awesome she went further than we taught her and that made everyone proud. 

Another older student Elizabeth Adenekan made a bag with a pair of slippers to match and it was so good, Moby Impressionz took it from her and put it up for sale (*Rolls eyes*..before nko?..no be us teach am?).

All the students were wonderful. They learnt fast within the short time and some of them were already selling their products even before they received their certificates. One other impressive student, Peace Alao was able to sell a bag while still learning...and she made a beautiful pair of slippers using a method she fashioned out by herself...(thinking outside the box). Iremide Akinola, another remarkable student made a bag that was already being used by her mum...and she was still in the learning process..*thumbs up*. Anu Shittu, Abieyuwa Orosanye, Chike Icheke, Lekan Ajibade and Efe Okoro all made Items that were good for immediate sale. All my students were wonderful; Lola and Kafayat Olakunle, Manasseh, Fashugba, Joseph, Jumoke, Isioma (she was very good too).....They were all “Amaze-balls”...And I am so proud to have had the privilege to teach them.





I want to use this medium to thank the entire staff of Ferscoat International Schools, especially our daddy, the Director of Studies, Pastor Opata, the school Administrator, Fred Opata, the principal of Ferscoat Comprehensive Academy and all those who made the work easy for us. I say a big thank you and God bless you.

I also have to thank my team, #teamMobyImpressionz. Thank you guys for a job well done.

The work continues:

Learn basic skills in:


Bag making (Ankara & leather)

Shoe making (Ankara & leather)

Jewellery and Accessory making (Ankara)

Item wrapping (ipads, journals, footwear, phone pouches, etc)

+a special entrepreneurship development class.


Venue is: 1 Fadeyi street, (beside Holy trinity Hospital), off Awolowo road, Ikeja bustop, Ikeja.


Duration: 3 Weeks (Monday-Friday, (9.00 am- 2.00pm)


Next training session starts Monday 15th September 2014.

Fee: N30,000.00 (thirty thousand naira only).

Fee covers:


·         Registration

·         Tuition

·         Start up materials (the start up material/tools would be bought for each students and would belong to the students even after the training)

·         Caution

·         Certificate.

Registration is on.....Closes Friday 12th September 2014

Call: 08076504656 for details

Register now to book your space (limited space things o)......Secure your future and give yourself an alternative means of income and wealth creation whether you have a job or not....don’t be caught napping...there is no excuse for failure..


Mobylizers please help spread this message...you might just be helping someone out of their misery....bless ya people.

Cheers....

22 comments :

  1. I really wish I was in Lagos to learn this thing. Anyway keep the entrepreneurship spirit alive.
    http://seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com/2014/09/lyrics-of-day.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry mami. Whenever you're in Lagos, I'll teach you *winks*. Thanks huni

      Delete
  2. Congrats mami....I would love to learn this tho'...**sigh**

    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya come to Nigeria... I promise I'll teach you specially *winks*

      Delete
  3. I just formed a word. You are feeling wellogreatifabulofantastically Awesome. Haha.I try na.I'm so proud of you dear.just keep up the good work.men would hear of your great works when God finally blesses you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..nice one Bukky. Thank. You so much. Amennnnnnn. Thanks

      Delete
  4. nice concept love it. it always good to know learn skills that can generate income.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welldone, Moby. I really wish I could learn these things but I'm not based in Lagos :( Nike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.. I'm sure there would be places you can learn from where you are. Don't be sad huni.maybe when you're in Lagos, just holla at me *winks*

      Delete
  6. Good job!

    So when am I expecting a belated wedding present? :p

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Berry is still collecting wedding presents o. That's cool...I'll let you know as soon as I think of a gift befitting of your status *winks*

      Delete
  7. Well done Moby...more grease to ur elbow
    *Oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Moby u be big madam o. Keep it up, it's a great concept. Bigger u IJN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I still want to be like you when I grow up.. Thanks Temi. Amennnn

      Delete
  9. Wow! How nice. Just found ur blog on beautiful Eagle's blog and am really impressed. Pls kindly visit my blog www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really great! Love the designs and the fabric you use. Congrates on the success. :)
    *Thanks for visiting my blog too. Appreciated and much success.*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy. I'm blushing...missy visited my blog o *yipeee*. Feeling like Obama just left a comment on my blog. Thank you.

      Delete
  11. You are amazing. I wish you greater success.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, you are doing a good job dear! Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*