Tuesday 9 June 2015

WEEKEND DOWNLOAD #GODWIN


*Stand up....
*stand up...
*for the champions..for the champiiioooonsss
*stand up...

You don't want to stand abi???.......don't worry....you would soon know why I'm singing that song...just chill...


Heeheeee

 I'm so sorry for not putting up the weekend download post yesterday....*on my knees*....  This is/was due to serious fatigue and small fever...(Remember I said I wasn't feeling too good....but I'm better now sha...*smiles*)

So how was your weekend?

 My weekend was 'shakitibobo'... Let us skip to Sunday cos Saturday was uneventful asides meeting my 'Battle of the hairlistas' team members for a lil rehearsal before the main day....and being practically forced to watch the Barcelona match by 'you know who'....*rolls eyes*...

And ah!....wait ooo... Friday was pretty good too.... I got this amazing Beyoncé's Rise perfume from Leboo's dad. He just came in from Miami and I don't know how in heaven's name he knew I appreciate 'the gift of perfume' than any other gift. I fell in love with the bottle immediately...and the smell, na die....*fans self*


 So,*clears throat*... on Sunday, I went to church for thanksgiving service.  I have plenty to thank God for. He has been indeed a great God and I give him all the glory.... I looked buerifu...hehe

Been pouting since 1891
 I left church early so as to make the 'Naija Hair can Grow Salon day out' meet up on time and mehn was it fabulous. We had so many beautiful women in the house. Dabs was looking beautiful as ever and she did an amazing job in the planning and execution of the event *thumbs up pretty sisto*... The only things I had issues with were duration and the venue. The programme ran till late and the hall wasn't big enough for the attendees... and yes!... Food!!!!. There was no provision for food seeing we were going to be there for 6 hours...*folds arms*...But in all...it was a fun...*winks*.

Bimbo, Sunbo and Seyi were there with me and they made my day. Thanks guys for turning up. Let me explain what friendship is from these 3 girls.  Seyi had malaria and she had loads of drugs to use and she was there till we finished.... Sunbo had an online test that was going to close at 12am Sunday... We dropped her at the cafe she was going to use by 8 pm..... Bimbo doesn't go out at night *she sef dey fear for night*.. but she turned up till 8pm....When she called to tell me she was home, I could tell she had to run at some point because she was panting seriously..and Leboo sat the event through..HUNGRY....LOL..... 
With these few points of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that I have some really cool, loyal friends. Thanks guys for turning up.... God bless you all loads...*hugs* + *Kisses*
Bimbo, Seyi, Leboo and Sunbo 

The battle of hairlistas competiton?...*clears throat*...My team won.... yaaaaay!!!!. ... Team on fleek won the battle and we got some Design Essentials hair product worth 100k *divided by each team member*...and (I'm sure Dabs wanted it to be a surprise) we got 100 dollars each...hehe.
Here are some pictures...
Two teams battling... I am the one on yellow pants
  


The winners..yaaaay... Moby, Ndidi, Dabs, Tofunmi, Sandra and Tomiwa

My head was on fire here...kai
Sandra N. U (she fine plenty) 
Berry Dakara
Sandra's hair though *i love*




By the end of the event, Moby's head was about to explode. I was having the worst migraine in the history of migraines...it was soo bad, I had to squint in all the pictures I took (well almost all...).....I need to get another camera mehn.... but we shall make do with the pictures I took with my phone.

The highlight of the day was having my biggest fan and supporter with me all the way...Leboo *blushing*... I could hear him scream and whistle all the way..through out the competition..... I am almost convinced my team won cos of Leboo. Thanks huni.....*bats lashes*...+ *kisses*...

I took my hair to work on Monday in way that made my boss look at me, shake his head and say 'Bolaji what kind of hair is this?'.

I didn't need to answer anymore questions after that. So I'm trying the crotchet braids tomorrow and I will show the pictures later (that is if it turns out well).

So how are we going to spend our money oooo... even though I've not gotten the alert? Hehe.

Thanks to Dabs, Team on Fleek, Bolatito, Bimbo, Sunbo, Seyi, Sandra N.U., Alice, Berry and the ever funny Atilola. She is small but Mighty....Ya'll made the weekend 'Downloadable'....God bless

Ok....got to go....work calls..

Have a Fab week ahead....and ensure you do your best to put a smile on someone's face...

Love you guys to bits...

Cheers!

32 comments :

  1. First I want that perfume. 2, what is that thing on your head?lol you look beautiful as ever.soory about your health dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukky sha... oya come and take perfume... if I hear *tify tify geh*. Thanks huni for checking up. You da best

      Delete
  2. Leboos dad bought a perfume for you? where are these kind of people in my life.are you guys married? i dont understand how and why his dad would buy you a perfume like iv never heard of any bf's dad buying somethin for the girl. na wa o.your dibia strong o #jealousmuch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to drop my babalawo's number on this blog sharp sharp... haha. Na so we see am o..abi.

      Delete
  3. Moby I am coming to steal that perfume.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can give you my perfume because you are my personal person.. Oya come and take...*sad face*

      Delete
  4. This world sha. So I saw your comment on Berry's blog, and I'm like wait o "you mean this lady was there, and I didn't recognise her?" To think you even strutted past me, wow. Anyway, it is good so they won't say I did ojoro, lol. Congrats on your win. You guys did a great job. Hope you will send my own products o.

    The Devil's Agenda for the Church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, which Atilola is this?

      Delete
    2. Guess who left a comment??? Ladies and Gentlemen, stand up for the amazing Atilola.... Thank you so much for stopping by. Thank you very much...and mehn was I eyeing your shoes...hehe. Please come and have everything sef...hehe

      Delete
    3. www.africanaturalistas.com (That is the Atilola)

      Delete
    4. "come and have everything sef" as if u will truly give it to her... but wait o, you were the one with the perfect catwalk??? geez..Moby, ha....not fair..why didnt i recognize you na.....u know it wasn't just leboo's cheers that made your team win o, that your catwalk na D.I.E... lol....congrats on ur win. abeg pay tithe to me...send me dm for I.G(@ipheeoma) so i can send my account details.
      phew, long comment, was suppose to be 2lines, how did it get here??? Ok enough said....*runsoff*

      Delete
  5. i can see you had a nice time.

    btw na that perfume i see,shd i bring tester make i steal small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya... how many people will I give perfume to like this ehn? Oya come and take small...hehe

      Delete
  6. Your hair is fine. You look good dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moby can we smell the perfume here? so we can know if we should go and buy it

    ReplyDelete
  8. But seriously moby you really tried to keep your head as experiment oo.. I love your gele look...

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a choice o... my team had to win and everyone had to do something. Thank you mami

      Delete
  9. Love the gele and the makeup.b Tola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, must have been a fun event. And good to know you are faring well, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moby, Moby...our drama Queen! where do I start from?how u feeling now? God bless your loyal friends, they irreplaceable. You are really beautiful and if the gele n makeup are d works of your hands, then you are very gifted. And d competition, cheers babe! I am sure glad I stopped by. Pls let's see the new hair o. Am quite positive it will turn out well. Weldone! You have won your self another fan, that's me!...lol.
    Enjoy the rest of your week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Just saw a comment of youirs on Mo's blog and I immediately ran here. So you were at the NHCG event? I saw you but I didnt know you are a blogger. Would have just taken your autograph lol. You look beautiful. Kip it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yayyyy! You guys really worked hard and did very well. Congrats.
    You sha want to make me blush till next year :* :* When a beautiful girl is telling you you're beautiful...
    Leboo was the no.1 cheerleader in the building. He's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaay, congrats moby, you deserve it and u look beautiful as usual, let's discuss on how to share our money in camera!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woot woot!!! Nice seeing you, and congratulations on the win!!! I wish I could have stayed later. Ah well.

    Have a loverly weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yyyyaaaayyyy.. They won.. they wonn!! She won!!! **in my imind yeah.. aYam Jumping up and down like a Kangaroo right about now...Biko where are we sharing the money equal like PDP oh?! Eye wey see suppose collect.. But wait oh maa Niggaa.. I dont geRRit.. The competition was only about hair.. Nna ehn! Woman maRRa can confuse someboRRy for states shaaaa.. only Hair no Fashion Parade in Bikini?! **Covers face..

    In Other news... Yyyyaaaayy is that Berry Dakara! I mean THE BERRY DAKARA of Blogsville.. *Faints.. Mehn you know many many ghen ghen someboRRies oh! Biko ccan i be YOU when i grow up?! iTrip. Nice one Bae.. Do Keep Winning.. Keep slaying.. and Keep Turning up! and the crowd goess.. Ooooossshhheeey Turn uP!.. In other news,.. Where hthe Champions paRRy at biko.. I want my share of the 100k.. Mehn Youir hair no be here oh!.. it is over on Fleek sef.. It is on FireFleek... Cheers Bubba.. :* OOgaBoss... Twale Baba..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice. Well done boss. Keep shinning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. First i want the perfume, second i want the 100 dollars. You and Doc Sandra be looking hot. No food ke? At least they would have sold snacks na....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*