Thursday 25 June 2015

EMERGENCY CROTCHET

 
Hellurrr......Helluuuuurrrrrr....
Is thereee some one heeuurrrr????

*I’m actually trying to mimic a movie character #Epic fail....

Can you guess who the character is?

Guys! 
Guess who did a crotchet on her head?... Anyone....anyone..... *looks around* ME!!!.....*pointing + jumping*.....Yes its me.!!!...... I did it.... I did oo.

You all know I am not so spontaneous with my hair.... My go to style anytime I have my hair out (on my natural hair)... is packing my hair. But after my boss looked at me with fire in his eyes and asked what kind of hair I came to work with, I decided to try the crotchet..*phew!.

I had to buy 1 Expression marley extension (goes for 700 naira) and I used part of the extension used on my head from the Naija Hair can Grow Salon day out. You forgotten already?  Here it is... 
Sandra's face though..hehe
So I started making my hair at 7 pm cos of the time I got home from work that day.... I wove my hair into 4 all-back. I couldn't take a clear picture cos it was late…. Then I started my crotchet.

I finished around 10 pm and I looked at my hair and I just said... 'fine or no fine you are going to work with me like this for the next 4 days'.

Here's what it looked like.







I didn't take so many pictures of it cos for some very funny reason I was busy that week but you have an idea sha.....(*big grin*) One girl saw me at Ikeja City mall and she asked that I come teach her how to make the crotchet....Imagine!... In my head I was like 'this is my 1st trial o and people think its cute'.. I was dancing the heavenly shoki mehn...I should try experimenting with my hair more often o... Hehe

Who else has tried making crotchet themselves? You should if you've not. Its easy, manageable and looks pretty good..... Just check youtube for tutorials.

In other news, my god daughter is growing so fast and fine... I want to born baby *sad face* Tito na...come and let us do this tin na *hahahahaha*. See her eyes like my eyes, cheeks like my cheeks, everything like Moby. I feel like her mum already...maybe I gave birth to her... AHHHHHH her mum stole her from me...nooooo




Isn't she lovely???
I got to go before my oga at the top will say that I am not working.

I love y'all like crazyyyyyyyy.

Oya bye.

Cheers...

23 comments :

  1. You look good Moby and your goddaughter is buriful, can I be her godfather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh god father loun loun...not even god brother....or god cousin. Lemme ask her mother... Thanks papi

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... Haters wanna hate on me @tito. Thanks Anon... even though I don't know you, you sef beautiful + handsome...all join. hehe

      Delete
  3. Moby moby your God daughter is fine ehhhh.... Can we share?

    New post on www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let's share abeg. She has loads of peeps sharing her at the moment sef but she has enough to go round..hehe

      Delete
  4. Dear this baby looks a lot.....less like you. she fine pass you danu danu. famzer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Durhhhhh... Bukky is hating on me o..why na? Ayam a fine geh durh

      Delete
  5. Looks good Moby, and your goddaughter !s so cuTe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeez, where have thou been all my life or rather where have thou been since last month?... Can you send me your number asap or just call me sogbo. Thanks mami

      Delete
  6. Moby is finer than daughter jo.see her face and lips.fine pipu

    ReplyDelete
  7. And is a ghen ghen pouting picshures *in Duru's voice*fyn girlll...choi!!!dis baby is beauriful for europe i swear..

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look good...



    She remembers the moment. The photographer took her picture. She remembers her anger. The man was a stranger. She had never been photographed before. Until they met again 17 years later, she had not been photographed since. The photographer remembers the moment too. The light was soft. The refugee camp in Pakistan was a sea of tents. Inside the school tent he noticed her first. Sensing her shyness, he approached her last. She told him he could take her picture. Read A life revealed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look indeed, and lovely baby photos. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Moby. Your goddaughter is lovely. Can I be her god-aunty? Lol.


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mobilicious, you look so gorg....BTW your lil bae is a million shade of cuteness
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're very pretty. I'll try this when my hair grows again because I recently chopped off all my hair though I'm trying not to regret. Looks really good, I think you nailed it.

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*