Monday 22 June 2015

NO BE MISTAKE!

Mogbe mogbe mogbe...

Loooool
Mi o gbe oooo
Lmaoooo
I wonder where some of these artistes get their inspiration from....

Hello guys... 
 I'm sure most of you are giving me the side eye like 'what is wrong with this aunty that she's shouting anyhow?'...LOL.... Make una no vex.... Na beg I dey beg. I really do have a good excuse for the "no post all week". Na church cause am. I had a programme all week long....*prayer things* But I'm back now.... I swear I'm back..*big grin*

Last week, I put up a post about my nephew being too playful and forgetful and then made mention of a particular incident....of which the main point of the post was my nephew's reaction to the realisation of his error (lol...I still laugh when I think about it).... He is a very cute boy and he just had this really cute look on his face...like this

 Haahaaaa....more like this
He cute...I like
Only for me to get a comment from an anonymous person saying "And u r laughing dat a 6yr old has ADHD...Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder...I bet he comes last in class..how can he concentrate and learn...Seek professional help...PS Moby no be everything u go put 4 blog O!!...U r a sweet person #Nohardfeelings" 
I stared at this comment for over 10 minutes and I was speechless. How can anyone take something so innocent  and make it a big deal?..lol... I even had a fight with boo for  taking the post down sef but the truth is that I've learnt the hard way that there is something to get out of everything...

So I took my time to google ADHD (even leboo sef turn doctor on top this matter) and lucky enough I work with pediatricians and so I asked them a lot of questions about this issue. That is how serious I took that comment. I was able to book my nephew for an appointment so as to fully confirm that what he's going through is just a phase and not a disorder and I can't wait to hear the result.

You see ehn guys, I am a very very open and playful person. The things people take unnecessarily "too" serious are things I sometimes do not see..... talkless of making it an issue!...*shrugs*

I love my nephew and he is amazing. My friend Bimbo said something... She said every child gets to a particular age where they are really playful and once you are playful, you get to forget loads of stuff. She said its only if he gets older and he is still like that then it becomes an issue.....Shikena!

I took that post down not because of what the poster said but because I felt there are other people out there really suffering from ADHD and it can't and won't be fair to them...

To the commenter.. Anon: I just want to clear one part of your comment, MY NEPHEW IS A VERY SMART CHILD. He is brilliant and doesn't come last in class....he has never been last in class.. I doubt he has ADHD. Once he came to meet me and asked that I teach him how to tell time. That's how you know a smart child yearning for knowledge...*grin*.

To everyone that feels I put too much about myself on the blog, I don't. Trust me you don't have a clue as to half the things I ask the Holyspirit to hold me back from putting on the blog. Once Duru said 'Moby how far na... today you are a pastor, tomorrow you are giving sex advice'.... Well that's just who Moby is. I love to talk about sex and a whole lot more... (my colleague calls me a sexer...haha).... But one thing I want y'all to know is I love God.... I'm not where I want to be spiritually but I love God with my heart, soul and body.

There will be weekend download tomorrow. Need to gist you about another Bridezilla that I met.... you won't believe what she did to her husband... Haha. I can feel Bukky and Calabar gal shaking for gist. Taaaaa... Wait till tomorrow. I gat you...*hugs*

And I had a funny dream about Tibs and Victor. It felt too real. May God help us all in Jesus name.

Have a wonderful week lovely people..

Take care

Cheers!

23 comments :

  1. Moby you are a good person. just keep doing you.the sky is the limit.we love you loads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thanks Anon. Thanks for stopping by..,mwaaahhhh

      Delete
  2. So that is why you didnt put up posts all through last week.oga fun yin o. at mr anon or mrs anon, i hope your children have adhd because i dont know any child between the ages of 3-9 that is not playful.if your child is not playful and is always quiet then you need to see a babalawo.i dont know why nigerians are so negative in everytin.i am too angry to say anytin to you.oshi abi oshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babalawo loun loun...ahhh Bukky. Oya no vex. Ma binu ehn...my loff

      Delete
  3. lol, nawa sha,how d person take knw say na dat big vocabulary dey worry the child, i believe its what you believe that happens to you so i believe nothing is wrong with the kid, its just a normal phase
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanhan.... ADHD ke, ki lo le to baun.... I reject it for him IJN ooo.... Moby hope u prayed for us?
    Hmmmm, guess what? OluwaMoby mi owon, Moby toh splufik, Moby toh gbasky, Moby toh Tush, Moby toh pretty.... I MISSED U.... Regards 2 leboo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...Lizzy misses me...she misses me...yaaaaaaay..... Moby toh blush ju. hehe....Sure

      Delete
  5. Holspirit loun loun. Abeg blog away jor. Put anything you want. No on evere becomes great by doing thing the regular way. i see greatness in you dear. keep it up. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  6. And she receives a standing ovation!!!welcome bak mami..whewwww...it was a long week without anything from mami,but it was for a good reason..bak to d marra for ground...*wetin concern small pikin and dat alien illness ehhh*pls..biko..mbok...our nephew is a sharp dude...someone said this to me:Victor u can only get beta if u express urself..moby dont stop jor and dont stop listening to d Holyspirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I kept checking the site for new feeds. Hope the prayer wasnt for you alone tsha #yinmu. Can't wait for tomorrows post then. He he.
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! na wa. and I was looking for that post to add another coment. Moby you didnt have to take that post down at all, Attention kini? thats a disease we girls have sef. I was super forgetful and playful as a kid, now no one rreminds me to clooect change, or money from my boo or even sex sef, i remember to get all. the anonymous person was just rtying to form 'i know book' shior! oshisco peperempe. Please blog what you want o! if its too much for anyone, let them close thier eyes. i don dey vex sef

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moby's followers are as crazy as She is. I don't know who is saner. Rotflmao. Moby one thing I have learnt in blogsville is never let anything get to you. No one really cares so just do you and leave the rest to who ever cares.okay?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adhd ke? Overthinking dey worry people. Don't mind all the oversabi people. Please gist us on the bridezilla joor.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think you should have taken the post down. Your reason for taking the post down isn't valid enough sha. It's just a post we laughed at. No one's comment should be able to make you change your mind about something so innocent.

    Have you visited my Hair Clinic?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmmmmmmoooooooooobbbbbyyyyy.. So i just had to do that so you know that I am good.. Saw your call yesterday.. MaBiNu Ore mi..... jo ma binu?! I wasnt Mushy Mushy anything oh! mo wa ninu keke that time.. annndddd since I cannot Shout for my Moby toh Bae baje baje nor go all maaa Niggggggaaa on you the way i would like... i couldnt pick up and credit e haf finish trying to find more money :(... Mehhnnn baE! i want you to understand that you are a very very very very very very and very CRAZY geh.. hehehehe that being said.. people will always talk ore mi.. But dont let it move you bae.. i mean Eez dia opinion noni.. Sheybe ya a pastor at this moment not a Sexer ba?.. ehen.. leRRus do bible study... the good book says "Guard ya heart with all diligence yeah, for outta it proceeds issues of life" (Parahhrased) dont let em get to you...

    Sadly i didnt read the post.. But I know you Bubba.. I know that you only put up stuff that makes you happy with an aim to make us happy too... me i dont kuku know what ADHD is. and what you dunno cant kill you...

    That being said.. i want you to know that iBlush.. hehehe see as you stylishly Toasted me on ya blog toh sure.. www.janylbenylshares.com must hear this.. hehehe iThink ihaf FIND me a blog wife oh iKid... heheheh Cheers Bubba.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jesus!....Na my Moby person just talk all this one too...omo mhen!...Odikwa serious o....Biko she is not stupid ooo....infact show yourself...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did u have to curse?obviously she did it for a reason so pls spare us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why do I think its the same anonymous person that mentioned the whole "adhd" thing...thats typing this one......#harsh #insolent

    ReplyDelete
  16. Abi eleyi o gbadun ni??? Lol, all this mentally derailed people that just pop out of nowhere sef, make una no worry,this blog is going to be strictly by invitation soon, we're working on it...Ode oshi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw the hilarious post on the day u posted but I wasn't able to comment so I came back the next day looking for the post and I couldn't find it, I was surprised o, don't we all have those cute little playful brothers/sisters/nephews/nieces/neighbou's child??? Some people just like to say nonsense anywhere sha, ADHD ko, FCMB ni, if a 6yrs old boy doesn't play at his age, when should he play biko? Some people just need to receive sense in *bukky's voice*

    ReplyDelete
  18. U know there will always be haters in every situation. U cant please everyone. Glad to know your nephew is ok. P.S: Looks like you have received both sense and eyesight on my behalf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*