Wednesday 3 June 2015

BEFORE YOU DECIDE, CHILL (NOTE TO SELF)

My beta beta people....

My mobylistic mobylizers...

My sugar poraro....

My chocolatey feluciano beragastas yummy....
●PAUSE!●

*I really was trying to make sense now... I swear*

 How y'all doing?

I forgot to do this yesterday but....■wait a minute.... *runs to the roof top*.... HAPPY NEW MONTH MON DEARIES... 

I am super excited today and you just can't understand it... and I can't explain it either...


Let me explain small why I am so happy *hehe*.... Firstly, I did not give up on this blog. It is a friggin big deal to me mehn... shiiiii.... I give up on almost anything ...I once gave up on my mum...hehe (story for another day).... but really the journey has been amazing and ayam proud of me *ahhhhhh shoki*.

If you are a blogger, I'm sure you must have experienced the BLOG ENVY  where you just come across someone else's blog and you're like 'What jazz is this person using na....see comments fa'.. and that thing just kills your morale... Yes I've been there and I just keep telling myself 'We all have different reasons for blogging and the hustle is different'. That keeps me going all the time. And guess who else kept me going?  You... yes you.. with your two eyes and one nose...and 32 teeth...or less sha. Thank you so much.

So what do I have for everyone today? 

A lovely friend of mine sent this to me on WhatsApp and I thought to myself 'I must share this with everyone'. So be calm and learn something.

A little girl was holding two apples with both hands (not the girl in the picture o)....
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile "My sweetie, could you give me one of your two apples?"
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said "Mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one".

How smart is that? If I was that mum, before she takes her next action, I would have slapped her or done something to punish her cos it looked like she didn't want to share and so she bit the apples to show how smart she was. Everyone knows Moby is an impatient woman...but I'm learning *covers face*.

This is just to say no matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always... always delay judgement.

 Give others the privilege to explain  themselves.
Really I know how hard it can be sometimes but it pays. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others. This is for everyone.... if you belong to the set of people that assumes for your spouses, he doesn't pick his phone then it means he's screwing someone else...or she ignores your call then she's cheating... Patience is a virtue and it comes in handy all the time. Always ask questions before jumping into conclusion. 
*NOTE TO SELF*....*turns to myself*...Moby hope you read that last part o?...hehe

Tomorrow is the D-day... JUNE 4.....


There is going to be a give away.. one guy and one lady and then some other lucky people...yaaaaay. Let's see who knows Moby really well.

But before you can qualify for the giveaway, make sure you are either following me on instagram @mz_moby and/or twitter @mobyImp_1. 

Our video is also complete. Not as clear as I wanted it but #Godwin. We are getting there.

Esther Nwaomu, please come back... I've found our lost sister o... That woman is a character... She calls herself Modupe... Abeg my sister please come back from this your long sabbatical o so we can initiate her into the crazies group..abeg.

Tibs, please get well soon...for us...

Blogoratti is officially my blog grand daddy... I know he is a father of a very big nation but I decree and declare you as Blog grand father. Now who is going to be my blog grand mother? Apply within.


Do have a fulfilling day....

As one wise man that I know would say, thanks for the past 7 minutes of your time. I love you.

14 comments :

  1. Congrats again and happy anniversary.. For not giving up on the blog? It's the best decision ever.. To blogoratti he deserves the title I don't know how he manages to be on all the blog at the same time.. Oyah shoooki.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt even know he was a blogger until yesterday.
      Thanks huni... you da bestest
      Shokkkiiiii

      Delete
  2. Thanks for not giving up on d blog Moby, u rock big time...that story ehn, I almost slapped d little girl from here, guess i'm impatient like that lol, I wish I read it to d end before judging. patience is really a virtue...tomorrow is the that the Lord has made, i'm rejoicing and glad already. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Our anniversary is here already!!! Moby, can I be ur blog daughter? It really pays not to jump into conclusions. It saves d stress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and on this day the 3rd of June, I declare Morayo as my blog daughter.... yaaaaaay.

      Delete
  4. Congrats to us Mobylizerssssss. Moby dawling, patient is really a virtue o... This impatient attitude sef dey my body small, though i have started preaching to myself to stop it abi to reduce am small.... All d same, I Luff u Moby.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luff you more Lizzy....
      Mehn we have to be very patient as women cos staying in marriage no be beans. We need all the patience we can get o. Abi. Thanks Lizzy

      Delete
  5. Ur head is dia jo.we are turning up tomorrow.is there party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukky o....no parrey at all. But I can cook concoction rice for you...abi

      Delete
    2. Mami i swear de girl was already dead be4 i finished d story..we africans can be impatient ehhhh...as a sharp guy i said no,moby cant get only me..i read it to a colleague and he didnt even allow me to finish be4 trying to slap me oooo..(see gbege oooo)me i fitteent wait till tomorrow sef..Oya shakiti bobo
      O fe ra bentley bo bo
      O fe ra ferrari bobo
      Fly you to paris bo bo
      *turn down for wat*high five mami...tomorrow is going to be ghen ghen tins..thank u for not giving up on dis blog..how would i ve met such a wonderful person like u ehhhh!!!weldone mami!!weldone!!

      Delete
  6. Yesssssssssssssss. LEGGO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everywoman needs to get over this issue of I am educated and so I cant be patient. Then some will say what a man can do a woman can do also. Patience is a virtue and even the bible mentioned it. I cant wait to stat having children

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all mobylizers, almighty God will help us all patient is truly virtue #team-mobylizer 1luv guys

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*