Monday 24 November 2014

WEEKEND DOWNLOAD......AND WE ARE BACK

What can I say o *thinking mode activated*
*clears throat*

*walks in slowly*

*covers face*....

*walks in very slowly*... 

I've been told not to come in here and start tendering apologies...not to make excuses and not to give any explanation...... So I'll just carry my chilling chair and wait till I have something to say asides from saying sorry...


SILENCE


SILENCE


I can't take this anymore.... 

Mobylistic mobylizers of the mobylating mobylizers.... You guys won't understand if I explain what happened... mehn it's not easy o... You know it's a different ball game when we come on here and type a post because we love blogging and because we love our readers and we want to make everyone happy but the people reading won't know exactly what's going on with us bloggers...especially in our personal lives. I had to take that break peeps... It was a needed break....and I missed everyone... ahhh I missed everybody o. Kilode... Everytime I got a call from you guys or a text or a ping, I just go into missingmode.com and I want to rush back and put up a post but mheeen, I needed to deal with lots of stuff. 

To everyone that checked up on me, I can't start mentioning names....una too much abeg. Thank you so much. I don't know how else to say thank you...if I had plenty money ehn, I would get everyone a gift....Talking about gifts, Christmas haff come o... We all know Christmas is a season for giving....Therefore I'll like to give every of my readers something.... so in the comment section, just ask for something and be realistic oooo. Don't ask for a car or a jet or that my fine green shoes cos I won't give you o and don't ask for Leboo...he is all mine and I can't share him....haha. Ask for something you know I would give you.... Thank you guys for sticking around while I was away. God bless you all and merry Christmas in advance....

So how was my weekend? Well,... It was ‘owanbeful' mehn.... I had this very amazing bride that booked me since last month to do her wedding makeup for her... I'll give you guys the full gist tomorrow anyway I called my assistant (yes I have an assistant now...how cool is that... and she is amazing. I'm in love with her...she reminds me of me every time I look at her. Her name is Ocho. I'm sure you all won't get the pronunciation of her name even if you tried). 
Meet Ocho...
We had to get to the bride's house by 7am so I left the house by 5.45am (Imagine! I woke up early...) And picked Ocho on the way. We did a good job...here are some pictures. I will give you the load down of this bride tomorrow... She is a character and you just have to love her... Shikena..😙😘😘?☺



This was what I looked like.
Do not ask what I'm looking for on the ground o...there were ants on the floor.
Some people said I do not smile when I take pictures... I do *straight face* 
Doing my special pouty face
Also I met my friend at the wedding. You remember the Hillcity production post, yes she's the oga boss. The babe has money ehn...kai. She made the bead she had on. The brooch on the bead was hand made using wire work...mehn she is smart, creative and she's rich. Please don't tell her I said so o. She's also very humble...all in one...hehehe.
From the wedding, I had to get to another wedding with Leboo so off we went...we didn't stay too long at the second wedding cos we had one more place we had to go (*sigh* full day). I have one rant *clears throat *.. the more I watch my weight the more I gain weight...I don't understand anymore so I have decided to starve myself... at all the owanbes I went for, I didn't eat...at all.....errrrr ok I ate a little jor....*covers face*... Can I see party rice and not eat??...It would mean the world is coming to an end...(LOL)... I don't know how long I'll starve myself but I will survive...I need to lose the fat growing around my tummy area o...I need to look like Zeezah and Tosin by the end of 2014...so help me God.

From the second wedding, we went to church (that's the last place I earlier said we had to be..*wink*).  It was family weekend in my church and mehn was it fantastic...more like a huge carnival. With the kind of food I saw, I had to chill with the starving and I ate a lot. Let me tell you what I ate *clears throat *. I ate corn,  roasted plantain, Barbecue, Ice cream, Rice and chicken, peppered ponmo and buttered bread. Please do not insult me. I ate all of them in moderation...some I borrowed and returned and some I ate well... I am so disappointed with myself for letting go so easy.... There was a lot of food and lots of drinks... And I ate very well...*covers face*

Sunday was blessed. I know someone that goes to church twice a year... December 31st and January 1st.. it is well..I went to church and I was divinely touched. After church I went home, washed my hair....and I watched movies till late. Dasall...

That's all that happened this weekend...I was seriously looking forward to today...Like seriously I was...Who ever had this feeling as a child when you have a party on Saturday and you start thinking about it on Wednesday...You know that feeling??...That's exactly how I was feeling about today...*wink*. 


Thank you all so much for the love. You all are amazingly amazing. And if you must know....I love you too. I'm back and I'm ready to continue blogging.  Let's do this. ...How was your weekend?  I really want to know. Oya gist me...

Cheers!...

P.S: I know I've been absent from blogville for a week...so I am going to visit everyone asap. No excuse... Have a wonderfulous week ahead.

And to everyone writing their exams, we wish us all good success and plenty As in Jesus name. 

Follow us on Instagram @mz_moby and we will follow back. Still trying to get a hang of all these social media tinz... I'm sure I will very soon. Kisses.

27 comments :

  1. Finally she's back, thank God everything is sorted out now.
    Assistant.... I need one oh, nah its a clone me I need so she can be me and I can sleep all day.
    The bride looks great, nice job.
    What do I want??? I'll get back to you on that.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaay...I'm back for shizzie ma nizzie...hehe. I wish I had a clone too o...mehn e for make sense... Thanks dear. Please don't ask for a car o... hehe

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!...seriously ehn, you did a wonderful job on the bride nd you looked great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zeezah. Yaasssy... thank you plenty swirrie pie

      Delete
  3. Am i the first to comment??? *dancing shoki***. Heheehe. u taught me o.
    Mehn i missed ds place. u need to see d huge grin on my face when i saw the new post... MOBY welcome... i missed u gidi gan. Im sure u were able to deal with doz ish... i love ur hair do... *Im talking too much here*
    my weekend was filled with preparation for exams. in fact i wrote an exam on Saturday and i just finished writing another one some minutes ago. in summary my weekend was uneventful. Bur av got my exams to show for it. *in tibs voice* i murdered it!!!
    Ehen what i want for xmas..... thinking...
    ....
    ....
    what sud i ask for???
    gimme clues... really... i want something o. Bur Ionno what i want. so gimme clues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will come out in flying colours. You na efiwe na...you know book well so I trust you*winks*... I missed you too o...see me shining my teeth here...I missed you like crazy shooo...hahaha. Clues? I could give you a lipstick? Or a book?

      Delete
  4. I want ankara bag 4 xmas.by d way my name isn't such a hard nut to crack joor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ankara bag? Done. You shall get it when next we see.... Introducing Ochoooo...I know it is you sha. Hehehe

      Delete
  5. You can make up ooo
    Moby shey you will do mine free lemi book you now lol
    oya reply
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewooooo.... Buiti has killed me. Okay I'll do it...as long as your wedding is between now and december 25th. Na Christmas gift I call am o...not wedding gift...hehehe

      Delete
    2. Dear Moby it not oo so you had beta not disappoint me
      Its next year so be perpared *flips hair

      Delete
  6. You were truly missed Moby! I av been craving for a leather wrist watch oooooo....*dancing* see xmas gift ooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather wrist watch? Done. What are you giving me for Christmas o....don't forget me o...hehehe

      Delete
  7. -# Yayyi I saw Moby turn my friend and my student #covers eyes Ize(the bride) to a princess... Thanks for the hype I am honoured o. Meanwhile we a giving surprise gifts to our Nov/ December clients please Add us on 7bfe0d8a to place your orders. Kenny( Hillcity Productions)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sharp contrast to my weekend! - I'm really glad yours was eventful, and I must say you are a good make up artist, and i pray that you go global my dear. Hope you are okay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back mami! Mehn next time you should buzz us before you run off. You sure had fun, I wish I get to attend owanbes like you, all this people should goan marry sev. And you have an assistant now, big woman thinz! What do I wanto o? An ankara bag will do! Did I get a yes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally she returns from d land of the unknown.So happy you are back.Welcome back.Ki le mu bo o?I love the combo of your blouse and wrapper.Moby you know fashion sha hmm. I want this your shoe for christmas.You better agree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moby welcome back...... We have one small business..... I sent you a mail yesterday please reply me as soon as you can

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meanwhile I've been away not even knowing you were away, haha. Its been like forever Moby, like for real. I love your hair, am going to copy that Asap. As for your assistant hmmm, can I borrow? Pls don't go away forthislong again babe, we need your wahala.

    ReplyDelete
  13. heheheheheheheheheh Moby You killed me with this line: ""Can I see party rice and not eat??...It would mean the world is coming to an end...(LOL)..."" lmao! No be small world is coming to an end oooo. Mehn you are Epic aswear.. I mean kilode.. How can 1 lady be faynneee, smart, sexy, creative and like wahala at the same time? I mean, nawa ooooo.. Oh well Its good to know that you are doing great, and you are back and better Bubba. Welcome back ooo, no more Hia\tus ooo!! and please suffri on the eating, i am sure your Blog Trainer Gbemi will get you for not fasting at all them events. **Tongue out

    P.S: Its amazing right? The kind of pain bloggers go through and still try to make others happy ba? it is well, **In Wajildas voice.... the lord is your muscle..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Er erm! Moby this your method of watching your weight is special o.
    Good to have you back. Your work on the bride is beautiful. Followed you in Ig and saw some more. You're very good with your hands. ☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Moby! You did a good job with the bride's make up as usual. Me too I want an ankara bag o. E ma yo mi ni setting. I'm not in Lagos though :( Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So you were MIA from blogville too? Welcome back. You were enjoying while I was burying my head in my books and coming down with a fever ehen....lol. How have you been?

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally! Moby is back, I really missed u. sent u a mail but u didn't reply... I want an Ankara bag too o

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*