Monday 3 November 2014

WEEKEND DOWNLOAD... GIST... GIST..AND MORE GIST

I dance shoki to any song....ahh shoki
Breathe...

Stretch... 

Shake... 

Let it go... *dancing shoki*

I just remembered that song and that's all I'm going to do tomorrow. Its stale gist I don't like Mondays but waking up with a banging headache only makes it worse. Can't a woman just have 2 Sundays like Saturday, Sunday, Sunday and then Monday.  I've been grumpy all day...asides the fact that Leboo ain't feeling well, I'm just not in my happy mood today. I am very tired and I must tell y'all how and why... This is going to be a long gist so go get your popcorn and pure water and let's chat..*big grin*.


Shout to Tosin and Gbolahan. I know you guys don't like epistles but gists are always really long shey? Pardon me for today.....and other days that I'll write long epistles.... mwaaah...things we do for love shey *wink *

So my chillinization (don't bother opening your dictionary to check the meaning... it is just a  process of chilling.... new word alert...Tibs note that) started on Friday. I went to my training school, did the usual and then took a new makeup student of mine to the store to get her products. I don't know if I'm alone on this but whenever I'm going to any makeup store, I'm always super charged and excited. Just seeing makeup products gives me the satisfaction of a billion bucks. I didn't have plans of buying anything but I ended up buying two beauty blenders....mehn that thing is expensive like shit (that is if shit is expensive sha...hehe). One of it costs 3500 naira but if you buy 2, you get it for 5000naira so I bought two since it was a good bargain. Review coming up soon.

After the purchase, I went home to rest and before I knew it, it was 11 pm....time for my friend's bach eve. While I was in the shower, Leboo came to show me a picture. ..It was a funny picture of exactly what I was doing.
I was doing this
 I dunno if Tito always eats or licks the soap but the bathing soap never lasts a week. Anyway, we were off to the club in no time. I had fun o...kai... I danced all the kinds of shoki that exists in the history of shoki...*cover eyes* shoki standing, shoki sleeping, shoki sitting....all the shokis ever known to man. In fact, I danced all the dance meant for the month of November in one night. 

I went to the club with the groom,  his friends, Leboo, leboo's bestfriend, my sister and her Leboo. Here are some selfies I took with my sister. Not so clear cos it was a little dark.
She is my elder sister o... Introducing Dieko.
Isn't she kwit...as in cute?
After the entire fun, my sister and her Leboo left the club before us cos she wasn't feeling well, only for her to caĺl us some minutes later to tell us they were in an accident. I was soo scared, I twisted my ankle running out of the club. I thank God she's alive and well. No injuries at all but the car was really damaged. No picture was taken...soweee

Then Saturday came and my Owanbe mode was fully activated. My love for party rice is becoming questionable o. 
My heart starts racing before my legs...hehe
 I ate the rice to my satisfaction  *SMH for me*. This was what I looked like. 






I was really feeling myself mehn...reason I kept looking for something on the floor *covers face *. The venue was at Ikeja country club and mehn I was impressed by the decor. The event planner did a good job and guess who the MC was? You guessed right. It was Leboo. Everything was just on point. There was food, and drinks and I wasn't lonely. The groomsmen were my friends (I met most of them the night before) and leboo's sister was around (she is good company...she can gist...kai. Reason I love her *mwahh*) so I had people to gist with. Half way to the reception, Le boo started feeling sick. That boy is an ajebutter aswear...just one night of cheating sleep,  he fell sick.... he was very weak, he lost his voice and he was running serious temperature. I was a little scared for him...scratch that..I was very scared. I don't handle sickness very well...He managed to finish the reception and we left for his house. 

I didn't know anything was going to make me stay over at Leboo's house so I didn't have my planned change of clothes  for the next day but I remembered I have one emergency blouse which is the same colour with the one I wore for the wedding in his house. So I was good for church and Tib's inspired orphanage visit. 

Mehn was I looking forward to the visit. I love kids and I would do anything to spend time with them.

Sunday came and like a joke Leboo was feeling a lot better. I was very happy to see him play....and give me that good morning kiss I hate so bad...*rolls eyes*. I do not like when he's sick at all. I never get to play or have fun when he's not well so you can understand the excitement when I woke up to the kiss and he was playing candy crush. Church was amazing and my pastor was looking fly. Couldn't take pictures but trust he looked fine and his wife ...that woman doesn't want to grow old.

Immediately after church, I just kidnapped my friend, Bunmi, from church and off we went to Heritage homes at Anthony village, Lagos. Believe me when I say the best thing to have ever happened to me since May is starting this blog. The amazing people I've met so far are enough reasons to still want to stick around. ..I met Lily ( I literally had to teach that woman how to pronounce my name...she was calling me MO-BEE in a funky way...funny woman. She's petite like me too so I wasn't the only short woman in the building), Tosin (I think she's an amazing woman and damn she is tall and cute. Told her she looks cute with Gbolahan...that boy is fine sha), Zeezah (that woman is a blogger and she's too shy to let us know....like seriously....I told her I'll treat her f@*k up and I'll type a link to her blog....so everyone stop reading at this point, go check out her blog NOW at www.zeezahblog.blogspot.com and then come back to read the remaining post. Oya off you go....

I'm guessing she would freak out at this point) I also met  Duru (I met Duru...like same Duru. The awesome and amazing Duru. I felt a good kind of connection with him...like a good kind of connection. I think we would be friends for long...and that boy really is in love. He loves Wajilda like hmnnnn.... he was talking about her all through mehn. I love when the people I love are in love. Cute), Judith (that woman is a smart woman.... She is beautiful with brains. So nice meeting you swirrie pie), Gbolahan (that boy is fine fa. He is cute and cute....and an extra cute added to cute. Nice meeting you papi). I met two other guys and two girls....can't remember their names but one I know...she went to the same Uni as myself. Anyways here are some pictures.
Moby et Leboo...after church
The sun had great plans for us... kai
L -R: Fine boy GB, Judith, Lily, Tosin, Moby and Zeezah 
My friend doesn't look like she was kidnapped... she was having fun spoiling my pictures. 

Zeezah, Duru and Moby 

The TTT fam that went visiting.... was Duru trying to pout? No wayyyyyy.
All in all I had fun. I met so many amazing children. My favourite was Adam. I was just drawn to him...and he had a fish toy (actually it was a shark but who tells a kid his toy is a big fish when he's convinced it is just a fish??... shout out to Adams. Wish I was married already...would adopt him asap. He likes being tickled...that I noticed). Those kids are just beautiful and hyperactive.. I don't understand their obsession with phones. They literally hijacked Zeezah, Tosin and Judith's bag. 

The highlight of the visit was I got to bully a child...yes I bullied a human being...even though he was a short man and I had to kneel down to bully him. So I am going to cross that off my bucket list. You see I have always wanted to bully someone.. anyone.. but because of my small stature, I can't..... but the opportunity came and I bullied this boy but he wasn't even scared. I need to up my bullying skills jor. I had so much fun all in all. We couldn't take pictures of the children for security reasons but here are some pictures I took after church and at the orphanage.  My weekend was just out of this world.... To the amazing people I met over the weekend, you all are just amazingly amazing. You made this weekend so much fun. Thank you. 
And now I need to sleep cos this girl *points at self* is friggin tired. Had to rush Le boo home cos he was very sick. My students did something pretty cool for him before we left. They presented to him this amazing ankara inspired get-well-soon card which they all signed. 


On the left are his nicknames and on the right are my student's signatures and their nicknames given to them by Leboo. Even in his weak state, he was able to blush (a black man trying to blush...not a cute sight). Thanks guys.

How was your weekend my beautiful people?  I'm sure no one had as much fun as I did? You think you did? Oya gist me and let's weigh the fun. If yours was better, then I would give you an ankara bag worth 5000 naira. Truly. Hehehe.
P.S: Tibs you cannot join in this game cos I know you had more fun than me. 

Aiight people,  lets hear from you. 

 Have a blessed week ahead and merry Christmas in advance.

Cheers..... 

29 comments :

  1. *screaming* Moby, why did you have to do this to me? *sobs*...moby and le boo are one cute couple ehn!, I mean that guy is *foine*,get well soon Le boo. My weekends are usually boring, bhur mehn, sunday was the blast, those kids are so beautiful and full of life, I wished I could adopt all of them*sad face*...Moby, for doing this to me, can I at least have one of these blouses*bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Zeezah love...you know I loff you plentifu...come and hug jor...hehe. You need to see the way I've been blushing at your comment. Thanks mami. Zeezah you know my blouses won't size you. I'm a size 12 and you are one sexy hell of a ......... size 8 *nohomo*.bats lashes too...hehe

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Moby, I'm not a shy blogger oh, just not ready 2 be one yet......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My love, you are a blogger whether you like it or not...so accept it and go put up a post now now before I shoot you *Tibs where is that your bazooka sef*

      Delete
  4. heheheheheheheh Merry Christmas in advance???!! Moby Christmas is still far ni.. you af vex gan oooo :) hehehehehe mehn i had so much fun reading this post Bubba, and my! I am humbled. So in the midst of all these previous stress, you guys still sacrificed to come pick me up.. **Cries in french.. You and your Oga Boss Tito Rock oh Jari, as in when I saw you from afar at Bertola ( Mehn i wont forget that name in a hurry ooo :) ), i knew you were an awesome lady in real life too as well as you are on the blog, and i was so thrilled to finally meet you. .. hehehe Thank you so much. Mehn lemme not lie ehn, it was a honor meeting you. I mean at one time, i wanted to ask you to sign an Autograph for me, cause I am a BIG fan of Moby and her work.. i admire you a lot Bubba, and I am glad and proud to know you.. hehehehe mehn that Pouting picture got me shaa..

    You are an Awesome Human being Moby, and i always knew you were cute yeah, but seeing you in real life made me realise that you are not just cute, but you are Angelic Bubba, and you have that smile that makes even the craziest of events alright. my! you Rock...

    P.S: Sooo You went to Bachellors party, and you did not tell us ni?? kai Moby diarisgoddooo.. So the thing is i am a Party freak, more like a flexing Freak and the only thing i like more than party is woman and shoes, and Playstation2, and Woman again **Shines teeth.. So please, Biko, jo, next time give me an invite for the parrie ooo.. better still please tell Oga Boss to invite me for his Bachelors eve, cause my heart deep inside inside inside tells me a ghen ghen Lagos wedding is coming **Winks. #MoTito2015 Nice one Bubba, you Rock. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its doing me like tomorrow should just be christmas but really I can still say in advance na abi.... hahahaha.... see the way I've been shining my teeth...awwww thank you Duru. See why I said I have a feeling. Thank you very much Bubba. Don't worry about the wedding....you might just be on his train sef...who knows. Thank you.... @MoTito2015 that got me. Thanks *mwaaah*

      Delete
  5. *confused face*
    Where do I come in here?
    Uhmm! Guess duru was right when he said we should kidnap Gb.
    MO-BEE leboo is cute oo. #NoHomo.
    Now I feel bad for not showing up. #StupidWorkSchedules


    Duru dey pout like duck :p


    Zeezah is pweeeeeety. #Damnnnn


    MO-Bee will u employ me? :(





    #FirstToComment



















































































    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mannie....Mannie...please don't kidnap GB o or else the amount of girls that would come after you....that'll be Me, Tibs, Tosin, Lily, Moby again....and the list is endless. You don't worry...our next outing we'll make sure it suits everyone's timing. Don't worry e hear..... @ employ you....Mannie you want to fall my hand ehn...you that you're a big man. Abeg o...I no fit pay your kain money o. Hehehe

      Delete
  6. You really had a fun filled weekend. Nice pictures, hope your ankles don't hurt anymore? Moby, pls ehn What is a beauty blender? * covers face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Habeebat. ..it still hurts but I'll be fine. A beauty blender is a soft foam we makeup artist use to Blend foundations, concealer, highlights and if you know how to use it, you can use it to blend eyeshadow. I'll do a review on it soon...just stick around mami. And stop covering your face. Its not bad asking questions u know....

      Delete
  7. Moby!!! It was really really a pleasure meeting u, I mean it's not everyday u get to meet a lady who is beautiful and smart and nice and humble and has a good voice and....everyone was awesome that day, looking forward to meeting everyone again...Mannie and all d dudes planning to kidnap me, Diarisgodo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewoooo...see blushing of life... Thank you GB...awwww... Tibs come and carry your crush before I start crushing on him too...hehehe. We shall see very soon papi.

      Delete
  8. You must give me that shoe Moby, my weekend was so boring you can tell. Your le boo is a cutie, love your outfit. Am feeding my eyes with these pictures. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chi because it is you o....oya come and carry the shoe abeg...I don vex.. if you don't come tonight, I'm sorry o... Your time starts now.... Thank you so much swirrie *mwaaaah*

      Delete
  9. Moby your weekends was really packed with activity how I wish mine will one day be like that. Leboo abeg no sick so that you can preview and edit the writer up before its posted.Get well soon Tito I no get card to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...this kind of weekend happens to me once in 2 years...no joke o. So please don't wish to be like me cos I'm boring seriously.... Thank you so much mami. I'm sure he'll be fine by tomorrow. Thank you.

      Delete
  10. Lol......I dunno what to say mehnnnn....hehe......buh mehn..Tito papi...you gotta snap out of them feverish feeling eh.....Everytime I real a post bout you guys trip to the Orphanage...I am so overwhelmed. I literally dunno what to write....hehe....mami...you all are amazing....and those shoes?!?!?...Phew!!....**grabs bazooka** for those planning to kidnap my lovely GB......Y'all better not...That guy is officially my love.....**flicks hair** Hiya GB love.....hehe.....Waddup dudette...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. You better come and carry him before I steal him...hahahaha. You are welcome mami *bats lashes*

      Delete
  11. Moby is so frosh and fine.
    Its no wahala I will read as long its from you.
    MO-Bee Gb is tripping for you o like wow you are really cute *snitch*, hehe Ernie won't like this tho. Anyways it was nice meeting you and Mr Tito was nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepariparipa...see compliment. Hmnnnn. Really? Please don't let Tibs know o...ahhh I can't come and kneel down and raise up my hand o. It was nice meeting you too mami...and you should strongly consider modelling. I'll definately hook you up if I hear there's something up. Don't worry. All for love.mwaaahhh

      Delete
  12. Moby, we have to discuss your shoes in private.....
    I feel so bad I missed this trip eh
    Y'all look like a billion bucks each

    ReplyDelete
  13. See fun o, see fyn people and me I was here loosening my hair. Such a boring life i have.....*sigh

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm officially in love with this Leboo I'm sorry I just have to say this.I read about him, I'v read his writing and seeing him in those pics just drove me crazy. Please pardon whatever sillyness I'll do the day I meet him.I might just jump on him. He is proper fine,muscular,tall,chai! Moby na only you waka come,I want this 1 too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Moby moby moby you definately had fun my sister abeg show a sister the way. And this you boo ehn? Na wa.I'v started seeing him in my dreams o he is a fine man like a well packaged masculine man not all this gay looking fine you find around. Anyway congrats on being the lucky girl but our eyes still dey oo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That shoe.that shoe o.I want it o.Looks like you guys had lots of fun. let leboo get well soon.greet him for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your le boo is cute. I went to the wedding on Saturday (groom is my dad's friend's son) but we got to the club late, what a coincidence. Your outfit has the wow! factor.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an eventful weekend you had my dear - Mine was eventful;, but, not as eventful as yours. What a beautiful girl you are inside out, and may God bless you. I look forward to more gists :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. good post..http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*