Tuesday 14 July 2015

WEEKEND DOWNLOAD - SHUTTING DOWN


Hi.... *waves*
I’m sure you all have been expecting weekend download shey?

Omo mehn no download o…. 
I slept through out. That was my plan the minute I realized it was Friday. The only time I went out was when I went to see Tito’s cousin’s grandma (complicated) and when I went to see the movie SPY at the cinema.
Have you seen SPY? Well I think it is an okay movie. For me sha…. I love Melissa McCarthy anyday anytime and I would watch any of her movie even if na just waka pass. Hahaha.

Who had an amazing weekend? Some people were whipping shea butter all through the weekend *side eye*(hello Oma), some people went to owanbe without me *you know ya sef* and some people decided to turn up without Moby…  God forgive all of you in Jesus name.

I need help… I guess there would be a Dear Moby tomorrow but it would be Dear Mobylizers cos I can’t even advice myself at this point. I’m sad *sad face*.
See you all tomorrow *walking away*


10 comments :

  1. awhhhhhhhh daer sorry. I will be ere waiting to advice you. Just take it easy. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent really fancied any movies she did after bridesmaids! but hell i think she is totally cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mami had a quiet weekend ooooo..u need it dear...the stress this days ehhh...mine was owkay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you had a good weekend - mine was boring but I managed to achieve some things so I cannot really complain. Wow like you, I really love Melissa and I think she's an amazing actress - I loved her in bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wetin do you nah?
    I was busy relocating, I'm back for you now *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, tito's cousin's grandma, how's that even possible? Moby won't just stop to amaze somebody. My weekend was boring than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I like that babe. Moby don't even talk about boredom you saw a movie what should someone like me say....oh okay I forgot I went to an owanbe with boo, was fun but other weekends are always boring.

    Moby so you make up artists make so much money in just panel beating someone's face? I dey come enroll into your school, it has to be my calling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pele,i love the last image.so cute

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*