Wednesday 1 July 2015

RETURN TO OWNER

*grabs mic* ( I always do that right? LOL)
*clears throat*
#singing# 

"To the left....to the left.....Everything you own in a box to the left".....

Wait.....
Moment of truth......

How many of you, after  breaking  up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, would  ask for your things back?...like a gift you gave him/her when you were still in love? Stuff(s) you bought for him or her?... I saw the pic below and that sparked this post...

Now, I want to be very very sincere....*angel mode*. As at the time I broke up with my ex, with the way I felt back then, if I got him a car while I was dating him, I would have collected my car back ni..*straight face*... Nothing would have  stopped that ooo. Shuuu!...after all the wahala, I will now leave car that I bought?..tufia!...LOL

I always tell people, 'do not invest so much into what you are sure will not last nor benefit you'. Let me tell you guys a story...*full gbeborun mode...gele re-adjusted*.... I used to have this neighbor..... Fine yellow paw paw girl like this. This babe met one man sometime like that  and from the moment she agreed to date him, man first dropped one small car for her to learn how to drive.... Next thing, na Honda Element ooo...then before we knew it Murano then Ferari arrived...shuuu!!!..Just like that ooo... then trips to Dubai, Yankee and even to space. At that point, if babe didn't love the man, even her conscience will come out and beat her for not loving the man.....like seriously???...LOL...
Anyway, She ended up marrying him... I don't know if it was for love or for other reasons best known to her but that man really did invest in her....But here is my question....let's flip tables now... What if babe said she wasn't going to marry him, after all the spending and investment?...do you think the man would have been right to  request for his cars back and every other thing he bought for her?
If na me, hunmm...I would have o....hian!..LOL

I asked a friend of mine and he said he wouldn't cos he would just accept that things didn't work out...But for me o, things would have to work out ooo.. they Must work out or else the person would have to work out how to return my stuff...Shikena!..

Do you think I'm selfish for thinking like this? My thoughts are not your thoughts ooo LOL. ..
I would love to read your point of view.

WAIT A MINUTE

It is the first of July pipu... *yaaaaay*. Happy New Month everybody. May this month bring us lots of Joy and Happiness. And love. Amen.

Guess what again...hehe.

It is Doctor's day all over the world.
Happy Doctor's day to all the Doctors that visit this blog... Happy Doctor's day to all my Doctors... Yes I have plenty of them. Happy Doctor's Day to all the Doctors that treated me at some point in my life. Thanks for being amazing. MOBY LOVES YOU LIKE ......

*winks*
Cheers!

23 comments :

  1. Lolz the thing get as e be if you look from right but from left ehen all my penny must be returned o haba i can't loss love and properties at the same time na.



    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Who wants to lose anything? but this life is a risk sha...you never know what it plans for you...hmnn

      Delete
  2. Without mincing words, I wl collect all from the man. What can fa? So all d thing I invested on him wl just go like that. Ko jor

    There was dis guy I dated back then, I bought him a photo frame on his birthday which I displayed in his bedroom, a couple of weeks after, I went to his house unannounced,on getting there, I met another girl who passed the night at his place. I suspected foul play already, I walked into his bedroom,took the frame and slammed it on the floor.

    I did that cos I knew I wasn't interested in the relationship anymore, even if na boxers, I go pieces am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photo frame? Babes na...you should have just let that one slide too na... but mehn I love you jor...smart sharp geh *winks*

      Delete
  3. Ohh so the son is everything you own in the box to the left lol.used to say something like eveything you bought me is all in the box.ha.in other news, i will collect all my thing sfrom him even the boxers i bought that has torn.why should he take it. no way.
    that your neibor is lucky o.which jazzman is she using make she show me the way o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukky can like to fall Moby's hands outside...kai. I know you can do anything...I trust you...hahaha

      Delete
  4. if i av given den its given, i cannot collet my stuffs back because i believe if it is supposed to be, then it will be
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...and she's adorable and fine too...okay good one

      Delete
  5. Moby see ehn, last month a guy came to beat up a colleague of mine cos the babe say she no do again, he say make she return the phone, money(ies) and even the umbrella he bought her.. Chai, can u imagine....

    After we separate dem, naso one person ask the guy weda him sef no chop the girl abi weda d babe no cook and wash him cloth... Lobatan o, oro pesi je.. He no talk again... Though he stil dey do small small gra gra..

    As in.. Some pipu are jus shameless... Me i can't collect abi retrieve my things back o... I bought lot of stuffs for my ex and wen we broke up, i fashi am... Didn't ask for them back... cos, in life its either u gain or lose... Though i didn't see those things as loss...

    On his birthday this year he called to tell me he missed me and missed my gifts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oghini? This has to be a scene from a Naija movie..a guy behaving like that? No way mehn...can't deal...
      That your ex should be flogged. So hin miss gifts abi...let him go and shop himself abeg *taaa*

      Delete
  6. titi kan boxers i will collect it all.rubbish. That's why the only gifts ladies buy for men is boxers and singlet incase he decides to run.abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this person decided to let the ultimate secret out...Lemme tell you something *pulls your ears* The first gift I bought for leboo was singlet too until I concluded he was serious. I cannot come and carry last na...hahaha

      Delete
    2. Lmao, so this is what u guys do, abi? I'll start refusing all boxers and singlet gifts o, I have enough already, thank you! Lol

      Delete
  7. All I have to say us..... I want that your neighbour's babalawo number.
    Shikenan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..anon..so u ve a reason for buying only boxers and singlet for us ehhh???not fair nah..buy seriously is just like investing in a particular business and it went bad..our capital gone and we sulk up and try again elsewhere...breakups re bad investment with our capital going with it..also i see those things as gift..y ask for them bak?
    #myopinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmnnn... Victor I will collect my gift back ni...no time to waste time..even hair brush must be returned...hahaha *covers face*

      Delete
  9. Ladies.....after all said...would you return gifts to your ex...after a break up?...say he bought you a nice car, got you a tastefully furnished apartment, got you shoes, bags et al,...woould you gladly return them?....oya let all those who have posted comments before mine answer now now...especially sister oni boxers and singlet...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, lotto, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@OUTLOOK.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lobatan......lmao....i can't stop laughing ooo..WOW!...is this a serious thing?....spell caster?...thats a babalawo that did his masters abroad...!.......loool

      Delete
    2. See this one o, we don't do spell casters here in naija biko, we do the real thing, witches and wizards, find customer go front biko, lol.

      Delete
  11. If I hear say I no collect am, I cannot do business and short nah, she must give me everything o, even the saliva I used while talking to her must be returned, lol. I was joking o, if u're a potential girlfriend and u're reading this, I was just blabbing o, u can try me and see.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Oh well! I won't bother collecting it. Questions is wetin I an use am do? Aanyways it depends on the thing tsha o. If na clothes, I go ignore but if na car, television or something. We gat look for a buyer o. No time. Truth is some ex don't worth it. There's a AY u guys would break up, ehn. You go forget maturity give am I'm size.
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*