Sunday 12 July 2015

THE WORD FOR TODAY - THE APPLE OF HIS EYES

Today’s Scripture
“Keep me as the apple of your eye...”
(Psalm 17:8, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD
In this day and age, people are considered to be important for so many different reasons—titles, position, possessions, where you go, what you drive. But God’s value system is very different from the world’s value system. If you’ve ever thought that God has too many other important things on His plate to be concerned with you and your life, know this today—you are God’s number one priority. And there’s nothing you can do to be more important or less important. God values you simply because He made you, and your value will never change. You are significant. Your life is significant. The things that concern you, concern God. He carefully watches over every detail of your life. There is nothing too big or too small for His attention.
Take your concerns and cares to the Father today. He loves to hear you call on Him, and He is waiting to show Himself strong on your behalf. Because you are important to Him, He is ready to bless and empower you to live in victory all the days of your life. You are the apple of His eye!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for making me the apple of Your eye. I open my heart to You today and cast every care on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

SOURCE- JOEL AND VICTORIA OSTEEN

12 comments :

  1. Whoa
    Am d newest mobylizer in d hauz
    *in sarkodie's voice* am d new guy
    Meanwhile av bin reading d posts nd av bin smiling nd laughing out loud lyk im crazy,thank GOD am not outside my room b4 sumbody will suggest that I see a doctor

    D word 4 today made sense

    Shout out 2 MOBY...........U correct joorh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the family Nedu Sixtus Oxygen.... NSO for short...before my teeth will remove...hehe. Thanks huni... Oya let's throw a welcome party for the newest member in the fam *shakitibobo*

      Delete
  2. Ooooooooosssheey Turn uP! Pastor Pastor.. Pastor+MUA+Club geh (ikid)+MicroBiologiest+ happy+amazing+ WhatsaPP Sex Educator (**Tongue out)+ Blogger Bestie+ Awesome lover of the Almighty and ONLY TRUE GOD who created Heaven and Earth.. I greet you ma.. I love the fact that you touch every area of life and that you Acknowledge GOD.. Thats amazing bubba.. Truly.. I am impoRRant to GOD.. I am his priority so he will not leave me nor forsake me.. This reminds me of a line I grew up learning, a line that went as a mother cannot forget her suckling baby.. So will GOD not forget us.. Nice one Moby Koko.. This was an inspiring read.. And the crowd goes.. Yyyyeeaaah mehn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Osheyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Turn up *my head is swelling*

      Delete
  3. Amen... Thanks for visiting my blog moby
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen... Thanks for visiting my blog moby
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Thanks for letting me know I am God number 1 priority

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are. You are a VVIP on God's list...never ever forget that maams *mwah*

      Delete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*