Monday 20 April 2015

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER

My plane just landed
Been staring at my keyboard for the past 5 minutes and I just don't know what to type. Should I start by saying how sorry I am or should I tell you how happy I am to be back or should I just continue from where I stopped? Let me consult the gods for a minute.


*Off to commune*


MOBY: Hello gods... (Habeebah, Duru and Ugo) I offer you these kolanut, palm oil and biscuit...how you wan make I take do this thing o???

ASSOCIATION OF THE GODS: Do it anyhow you want to...we are strongly behind you.

*taking position...one leg up...two fingers in the air*

Mobylizers toh badt.....Mobylizers toh splufik......Mobylizers toh duro kampe on two legs.... The unshakable mobylizers that got my back anyday anytime....watagwan... 

*switch to my British accent*

How y'all doing? You good? That's wasap ma nizzlessss...

Let me just say sorry small... for leaving without saying a word...I am so sorry. Please have mercy on me cos I am just a child. I just really needed a balance in my life (that's the truth). You remember I mentioned I got a job... trust me, Moby wasn't ready for such transition. Waking up by 6 a.m is not beans at all. Double twale to everyone working on the island... And the annoying part, I had to keep my dramatic self under control for a while but mehn I couldn't keep up for long. My head wanted to burst... My true self just had to show its beautiful head. 

I know you want to ask how work is? Work is good but kinda boring. I have amazing colleagues. There's Mr 'f@#king" Femi. He says the 'F' word more than the originator of the word. He makes the office lively most times. When he's busy and quiet, the office becomes really boring...but when he's in the mood, tha sh*t goes down...hehehe. There's Dr. Dami...I like her most... She's pretty cool... She is a confirmed butty..and she is an underwear expert. If she starts telling you about bra and pant ehn, you go fear na...hehe. I guess she'll be doing a few posts sometime in the future. Then there's Mr. Yomi. He is my closest friend in the office at the moment. He is verrry cool and tha nigga is in love mehn. He loves his girlfriend like I love coke. Talking about coke, I think they'll be banning the consumption of coke in my office because of me. I take more bottles of coke now than ever. No one must tell Iya Dayo or else (I have not forgotten our 'mama drama' series o...my mother's drama seem to be getting worse each passing day...hehehe) and finally, there's Dr. Duro... she calls me Lady B (how cute....*blushing*). She is like the mother of the family...I like her too sha.

Not to bore you all plenty...I have lots of gists for us all... this post won't take all of it. Just stick around if you don't want to miss any gist. Guess who fell in love again? Hehehehe... Don't judge yet o... There's still Leboo in the picture...before all of you start calling to hear first hand gist...

Guess who's getting the instagram fever? You guessed right o. Moby is now an instagram addict. I've moved my stalking '007' moves to Instagram. If by chance you see this post and you have a feeling that I am not stalking you yet, please leave your Instagram name in the comment section and I promise to follow you and stalk you in the process. My Ig name is @mz_moby. Everyone has insulted me and verbally abused me over my unsocialness-sity (I know deep within me that this word do not exist but I shall use it cos it sounds really tush in my head...hehe).

If you are reading this post at the moment, I just want to say thank you.... for sticking around.... for all the check ups.... the whatsapp messages,the Ig shout outs and the BBM pinging... thank you. God bless you plenty for me. 

I'm back now and I hope and pray God gives me the strength to make you as happy as I used to... I love you all like WHATS POPPING....*covers face* 

P.S; I am still razz. I tried letting it go but the razzophilitis has eaten deep into my soul. But I still have my very tush sides... 

I love you all...
Have a wonderful week ahead.
Cheers...
Excluding all the men in the house..hehe


29 comments :

  1. Drama queen is back! And stop your coke intake!it is bad for your health and body you wanna turn to orobo ni?
    Anyway welcome to the club.island Working class lady where you leave your house by 6am to come back 9pm.thats d deal.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bolatito...I really want to stop buh its hard...really i want to...ask my mummy *covers face*...ayam already an orobo...you should see me now...u wee fear na..hehe.

      Delete
  2. Well done and welcome back. HillCity productions

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's back.moby is back.moby ah ah diaris God o.why and where did you run off to.not a cool sometin at all.so good to have you back. You made my day with this post.good girl.oya another post sharp sharp.
    Tola is my name and I have been stalking you for ages now.am I a mobylizer too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU ARE A MOBYLIZER...under the sun and in the rain...hehe... Thanks huni...mwaaah

      Delete
  4. Mobyyyyyyyy welcome back
    My coke addiction is still as bad as ever
    Welcome to the working on the island club, we're the MVP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther Esther...mi one and only friend that is still competing with me..You sef get coke addiction? Are you sure my mum and your dad didn't meet at some point *just saying o*

      Delete
  5. Nice blog moby, saw your link on DNB Stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat.... Thanks for checking us out...please check back *mwaaaah*

      Delete
  6. A real drama queen. Wlcm back.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yassss!!! She is back. I missed all your drama, girl....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed all my drama too ehnnnn....Thanks huni...*yayyyyy*

      Delete
  8. Hey swerrie! Welcome!
    Now come and give us gist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helllooooo.....Funmi Reese is here...The Angelina Jolie of blogsville is here...that's wasap...hehehe

      Delete
  9. Heheheheheheheh and that ladies and Gentlemen... is why you just gotta love MobyKoko! Moby toh Sure.. toh Sharp,... Toh Swaga-Razzy! heheheheheh and the crowd goes Oooossshheeey Turn uP! So the woman is an underwear Expert! Oshey! a neFer hexsperred it eh! Do such people exist?! nawa oh! Awon vewy vewy Interesting things ma shele ninu aye wa oh! heheheheheh **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. It feels good to know you are back Bubba, as we haf miss you like Kilode.. You know I have been anticipating this post like I am anticipating behind locked doors midnight praise and worship with my next geh friend :), but all in all... Its always fun to read from the Amazing Moby... and we are glad that you are back.. Ooosssshheey Turn uP! So as a member of the Oracles.. Sha ma mo kpe a le gba Kolanut pelu palm oil oh! For our appeasement ehn Baby mi, I want Umuendi iPhone 6, a Mercedes, and ofcourse a new gehfriend sacrifice (She must be fair and have big **Clears Thorat and long hair), ehen pelu a french kiss **Dodges from Oga Boss.. Till then ehn! We are quarreling lori real life.. **Folds hands and looks away :)

    P.S: Baby mi, i advice you strike a balance.. I mean Working and Blogging is a big deal, so bikonu, for the sake of all the Mobilizers, please find a "walk around" and stick to it.. Shey e ti gbo?! Cheers Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwww....Duru...ayam turning up don't worry. Ama find a balance thats if I've not sha. So you want iPhone 6, I will give you iphone 7s (I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about...anything for you my dear *mwaaaah for you*

      Delete
  10. lolz......... just make my day with this post..

    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was scared for leboo @ a point o, lol, i'm sure leboo knows what he's got, he won't play with it. That Job that's not giving u time ehn, i'll see ur boss about it first before is say anything...welcome back Moby, I really missed u!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Moby.. miss u plenrry #oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally,ure back,i found your blog while you were away!i keep refreshing daily for a new post!please don't do this to us again!lol.welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even know how to start, everyone has used up finally and yay.... thank God sha, when you didn't reply my nail I went with OMG she's in jail, she shot leboo and now she's in jail.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your own is to work out and work in on us abi? go away you not my flend again
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*