Wednesday 22 April 2015

OH BABY....KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI



my new nephew
*oh baby...oh baby*


*you call me kuchi kuchi yeeaaahh*


*i understand*


Ignore post title...I was singing that song in my head...Who has seen the movie?

Hello guys


So yesterday I was typing the post for today (that's me trying to be serious with D.O.A.L.D.Q *straight face*) then suddenly my elder sister calls me from the bathroom to tell me her water just broke...like WHAT????


NOOOOO.!!!!!..(Yelling in swahili)

I was like 'Breathe...Moby Breathe'.


Some weeks back, I was praying to God to make me absent when her water breaks....like seriously!!..I am a natural panicker...I can panic for Africa, Asia and the entire middle east...You don't wanna test...The funny thing was, my sister was sooo calm...chai! God please let labour be so easy for me o...

So she tells me to call her husband or call leboo to come pick her. I immediately called Leboo and I could hear panic in his voice. Apparently he wasn't panicking for my sister ooo...he was panicking for ME *folds arms*..... cos he has had front row tickets to Moby's panic dramas....(Wurreva!..LOL).. 

So he gets to my house in less than 10minutes and off we went to the hospital. I was just pitying my sister...that woman has strength o...I could tell she was in serious pain but she didn't want to scare us so she just kept quiet and even answered questions...calmly..which I didn't like. That I cannot explain.

She gave birth in less than 30minutes after we got to the hospital..(That shows how much pain she must have been bearing...na wa!).

I just thank God...there was no complication or trouble. If you are a Nigerian I'm sure you must have had atleast 1 terrible experience with Nigerian nurses...Immediately her water broke, I just started asking God for favour...cos those guys can be crazy. They would leave a pregnant woman till the baby's head is showing...(serious ooo)..or even after giving birth they would leave the woman in the delivery room for hours unattended to. But I thank God.....and then Don P came with his sweet mouth..(*bats lashes + kisses)..with plenty sugar to scope the nurses...and they all co-orperated.

I just thank God for everything. There was money available....there was help left right and center....there was so much love. Even my boss gave me an hour off to rest before coming to work....God will bless all of us that helped in one way or the other.

And so my peoplesss, I have a new nephew.....Yay!...and he is cute. I've not had the chance to take a cute picture but here are the ones I was able to take...Guess what?.....  Apparently the baby can dance shoki already.... My baby is a shokilized mobylizer...hehehe.

Baby getting ready to shoki...take position...
Oya show me shoki...ahhh shoki shoki...ehhhh...baby shoki *dancing*
Shoki oooo...
And ...hmmmmn.....*claps hand dramatically*....My mother displayed drama when she heard her daughter gave birth oooo.......gist coming up soon.... I gat you...*wink*

In the voice of one wise man, thanks for the past 5 minutes of your time. I have to get back to work before they sack me. God bless us all...

Cheers...

mwaaahhhhh....


22 comments :

  1. Awwww very cute baby..... Congrat to ur sis and thank God for safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temi...For being the 1st to comment, you are invited to the naming ceremony...you are going to be sitting with the VIPs....Buhari is coming....Ambode sef is coming...so count yourself lucky hun

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your sis and to you too... Aunty Moby. He's adorable, and that's some serious shoki moves mehn, i can tell he's going to be a dancer *adjusts soothsayers cap*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Very lovely baby. Congratulations to the new mum. May the Lord bless and keep the li'l cutie. I know that feeling of excitement. My nephew was born two days ago too. Welcome back, Moby! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...so your n ephew is 2 days older than my nephew...thats cool... Amennnn...Thanks Nikky

      Delete
  4. Baby cute!.baby fine! baby yellow odikwa tight. Fine baby and his shoki is gangsta. Please name him Tolani or tolase.thank you. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  5. so for ur mind u are an aunty ba????congrats babe on ur new status.....and to de latest mami and papi oluwa osheeyyyyy oooooo...ur nephew is de real mvp..i trust iya dapo...owambe tins on my mind..dobt forget to give me my on iv ohhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. durrrrhhhhhh... I've been an aunt since I was 14...ntoiiii... Thanks papi.. I shall invite you when the venue is confirmed

      Delete
  6. wow. congrats to your family...

    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear..he's a cutie. Thank God no panic again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats dearie, ire Akari ooooo
    Please don't teach our baby shoki ooo

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww he is so cute..moby pls tell you sis to dash me the baby nau#straightface

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooool! Moby why? U got me laughing in the bus when I saw that Shoki pix. I've been checking ur post all this while, you've gone AWOL tsha.

    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww congrats to your family. Cute baby.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OmG lmaooooo! Moby these shoki pics are killing meh. Awww congrats to your sister and the whole fam. He's mega cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to ur sis, that little guy can dance shoki more than most pple I knw, won't u invite me to the naming ni???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrat to ur family..so happy for u oo.beta tell leboo to start getting ready. *sideeyes* #oluwabibs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya mami.....Phew! Long time No Read lah...Congrats to you on the new Aunt Status...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats moby!may he be a source of blessing to your family in jesus name.this bobo gats teach me shoki ooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on becoming an aunt and tell your egbon congratulations from me. Lol @ the shoki moves by the baby. He'll bring you all much joy as he grows older.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*