Monday 2 March 2015

WEEKEND DOWNLOAD - MIXED FEELINGS

* Beyonce mode activated* 

I woke up like this!!!!


I'm serious I woke up like this!!!!



And that's cos I no dey sleep for night.... Flawless


*covers face* I just had to razzen up the song...
If Beyoncé should catch me ehn,... hehe


Whats up ma lovely people... How was your weekend? ....I'm guessing amazing. The rain just topped it up for me mehn *ah ah ah ah ah ah I feel like I'm flying over the moon..(Dr sid style)...Yea.... Like seriously who likes hot weather?... Even Iya Dayo that complains about the fan being too cold was grumbling and making so much noise about the hot weather...The rain came and washed the heat away..(halleluyah *thumbs up*) Thank God we are all alive sha and thank God for answering my prayers. The testimonies have been coming in and I am so happy. Truly there's a God that answers prayers.


I know I have not been the blog whore that I used to be. To all my blogger friends, no be me o. Its work. Most times I get home really tired and my service provider just always messes me up at night. I still love everyone and I will be visiting when I can.. I know y'all understand, shey? Why do I think Esther Nwaomu will abuse me today? I have a feeling *straight face*.

Ma mobylizers,  hmmmn...*ties wrapper twice* To dey wake for 7am don taya me oooo. Wetin??? hian!!!....Don't get me wrong... I don't mind working for someone o...as a matter of fact, I am learning a lot at my place of work and I have the most amazing colleagues ever and even though I'm the youngest, I'm treated with a lot of respect and professionalism.....but can't I just decide to go to work anytime I want to. Like can't a girl wake up at 9am *bats lashes*  and get to work by 10 and leave by 2pm.....LOL *covers face*... Its just annoying jor..tsheeww.....


My weekend... My weekend... Here's how I spent my weekend. My Saturday was kinda busy...I was up and about.... I decided to colour my hair wine. Well I wanted wine...Was thinking wine would be less obvious and would change my hair color slightly, but the universe had a different plan for me. The colour I purchased turned out to be hot red and now my hair looks like its on fire *thanks to my new friend Kevhe for insulting me so much*..But I think it suits me sha (well its either someone is lying to me or I'm just fooling myself...shikena). Pictures below..hehe. I can't take my hair to work the way it is so I'm wearing a wig through out this week.... Nonsense..


Leadcity university's football pitch.. I just had to take a picture on it *opens teeth*
Yes I know... my hair is long.. I know... hehehe. Can you see my red hair?
This is Kevhe... pronounced Keve... He is a crazy guy and also a designer.. He made the shirt he's wearing and the suit. I am not going to do free advert for him. Until he pays me, I will not mention his name on this blog...ever.

To the people that say I do not smile when I take pictures, I don fall una hand o. I took this picture on friday and everyone thinks I look amazing. Please do not insult me. Hehehe


My one million dollar smile...
Sunday, my sister turned a year older... mehn everyone don dey old o. My sister that we used to climb trees together is getting older. Next thing now is MARRIAGE..kai...there is God sha.. Happy birthday huni me... Also, my new oga's mum turned 80 and everyone at work was invited for the sweet 16 party at Ibadan...So the plan was leave Lagos early so I can get back early and then go see a movie later with my sister. Well I didn't get to leave Lagos till 12.30 pm and I got back around 7pm but a plan is a plan. Leboo and her Leboo came around and off we went to the cinemas.

Who has seen the movie 'Kingsman the secret service'? *clears throat* *straight face*. Is it just me or is the movie really overhyped? For me the movie was a 7 over 10. It was too long jor and I noticed some things. My sister called me a critic..hmnn... How come the new recruit Taron Egerton could fight and we didn't know all along?...like was there any shooting or fighting training at some point that we missed? Why did the blade leg girl have to die so easy? For someone that awesome? (I would love to have blade legs some day), she died too easy. But I love me some Samuel L. Jackson anyday anytime. Should you see it? Yes I think you should. It was an okay movie for me jor. *stop* ...*pause*...*interuption*


Why are Nigerians so careless? Like so nonchalant and careless? I am so angry at everyone...even Leboo. When the movie was about to start, the fire alarms came on and nobody, I mean nobody, asides the drama queen *points to self* stood up and ran for the exit.. It is called a FIRE ALARM... Some people were even making fun of me. Not cool my Nigerian people. Fire alarm means there's fire somewhere and we need to get our asses up and run...... Like run for your lives. Smh for all of you o.


Anyway, the koko of this my gist is what happened after the movie. As we came out of the movie hall, we saw three guys beating up this man. He had blood everywhere and he was screaming. I didn't know what to do... First thing that came to my head was go and help him...this man could really die from bleeding then another thought came like, what did this man do to deserve this kind of treatment? Everyone was watching and this man was screaming and I was just helpless. What could this man have done to attract such a thing? Did he try to steal something? Even if he did, is it enough for the punching and slapping and dragging?.... Who still believes in jungle justice?  Is it a good thing to take matters into our hands or let the appropriate quarters do their job(s)?.... Is there any sin a man can commit that he should deserve being killed or beaten mercilessly immediately?


I still don't feel too good after seeing all that....It kinda killed my morale for this week cos everytime I think about it, I see that man with blood everywhere and I feel like a terrible person just watching and not helping *sad face*.


Anyways, have a wonderful week ahead. I'm sure most of you had an eventful weekend. How can you have an eventful weekend and not invite me??? That is so selfish of you all...not cool at all *fold arms*. I wee not talk to all of you again. Bye...

In other news, happy belated birthday to the most wonderful sister ever. This girl can make me angry for Africa but at the end of the day, she is still the best female in my life. She's got me anytime... love you tori torun Diekolola omo Amusu. Mwaahhhh...




Cheers...
Y'all rock


26 comments :

  1. You had an interesting weekend. Honestly i don't like that beating up scenario and most people (just like you) might have been feeling helpless but if one person had spoken up i am sure it would have encouraged people to speak up and fight for him...

    journal of a petite diva



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shey... everyone was just looking. It was just a sad sight mami. I should have done something shey? Was just too terrified to do anything at that point.

      Delete






    2. Question Of The Day



      You are a very skilled doctor with five dying patients, each of whom needs a different organ in order to live. Unfortunately, there are no organs available to perform any of the transplants. It just so happens that you have a sixth dying patient, suffering from a fatal illness, who will die sooner than the other five if not treated. If this sixth patient dies, you will be able to use his organs to save the five other patients. However, you have a medicine you can give to this sixth patient that will cure his illness and he won’t die. Would you:

      continue...












      Question Of The Day



      You are a very skilled doctor with five dying patients, each of whom needs a different organ in order to live. Unfortunately, there are no organs available to perform any of the transplants. It just so happens that you have a sixth dying patient, suffering from a fatal illness, who will die sooner than the other five if not treated. If this sixth patient dies, you will be able to use his organs to save the five other patients. However, you have a medicine you can give to this sixth patient that will cure his illness and he won’t die. Would you:

      continue...








      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to ur sister, pretty gurl just like her sis. Ur wkend aren't bad at all, ur natural hair is nice wt tht color U don't need to wear wigs U can jazz it up wt twist out. Luv reading ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sisi. I told them my hair ain't so bad but them talk sey make i dey wear wig instead. Haters be hating on me... Thank you soooo much.

      Delete
  3. Nice weekend you had I seePlease where can i get that type of shoes, i want one.Is that the leboo with you, you guys look good together. I like your blog please can you talk more on relationships and being single. thanks.
    my name is anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not the Leboo o... Thats Kevhe up there. You want my type of shoes, just call me. I'll link you up...08087646638. Thanks mami. Relationship talk? I got you..on it already

      Delete
  4. moby you are a fine woman i swear and ur fro has grown long.I rememba ur teeny weeny fro back then. what did u do to ur hair.i would love to see more hair post.please show us the way.let us learn and like anita sed more relationship post.we want to learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon... AWWWWWW.... Thank you plenty. I will put it into consideration. Don't worry. mwaahhh

      Delete
  5. Dear Moby, I want your shoee.... ok bye
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have an idea of my plans for your shoes. They are plan of good and not evil to give me an expected end. The day I see you, I am so stealing two of your shoes. The purple flowery patterend one and one of your sandals.. Shikena.

      Delete
  6. Always looking beautiful, u should smile more often pls...u can go to work anytime u want, if they ask questions, refer them to me...I like ur sis' name Diekola(i love it as a matter of fact), happy belated birthday to her...God is gonna save us from jungle justice in dis country o...av a nice week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi crush of life, owdy??? I trust you na.. you are very mouthed. Thank you plenty. Amen.

      Delete
  7. Moby is nt nice hw u dn't blog regularly again ooo, dn't u knw u are a source of encouragement to starter blogger like us?


    Are you loveable? Visit
    Jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so soory. I read this comment yesterday and I became automatically sad. I am just really distracted now. Work load, network issh and power supply in my area are kinda my excuse for now. I am so sorry Ajibike. Running off to your blog now. Thanks for checking out this lil blog of mine.

      Delete
  8. You are looking good. Always having fun, forget office work you will gt use to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehehehe The internet Hi5 picture got me smiling like a fish.. Sleek... You are just crazy Moby... I mean reading you always reminds me of www.toinlicious.blogspot.com ... as the both of you are 2 of a kind.. **Shines teeth.. In other news colored hair is good oh! Dunno about other guys sha oh! but you see ehn.. **Whispers Colored hair on a geh toh Set makes me adjust my shokoto **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. **Winks.. anyways, life is just cruel, i mean Jungle Justice is impulsive B.S that should be stopped.. Cause on the long run yeah, WHO IS ABOVE SIN?! or should we kill them just because they got caught?! What of the many that dont get caught.. smh for the world mbok

    In other news... **Opens Mouth! **Cleans Eyes with Saliva to be sure that i aint seeing a mami water hehehehehe Chisos! AneFer Hexsperred it oh! Is that ya Sister?! I mean the same mama the same Papa?! my god! Dear Moby you know in your heart of hearts that I will have money when i grow up.. Just gimme 1 chance to be with her.. Bikonu. **Crying in French.. Convince here that i am a good guy till the moon comes out and all my inner demons escape inside the inner chamber :)... hehehehe

    Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen.. You gotta love Moby... And the crowd goes.. Yyyeeeaaahhh Mehn.... E-hugs Bubba, **in the voices of www.sykiks.blogspot.com and madamchiso.blogspot.com ... you are a ray of sunshine Moby.. Aswear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. moby has disappeared again. GODdey oooooooooo.



















    #mannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Moby.. I beg you in the name of Fidelity Bank.. Dont do this.. Dont go away again... We cannot afford to comean goan be missing you.. Biko nah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Stamps Feet in Anger inshort **Jumps up!!!! so the stamping of feet will be louder... **wears Straight face.... Moby!!!!! Bubba after all the many many family Planning meeting you havent still updated?! Nooooooooo!!!! Dont do this to us nah Baby wa, **In Korede Bello's voice.. Its cold out here without you MobyKoko **Crying in French...

      Delete
    2. Moby koko! I dunno what else to say yeah, but I hope the sentence "We miss you" kinda suffices.. **drops head **Walks away sad...

      Delete
  12. Hey pretty lady.

    1. Love the hair - why are you hiding it?

    2. You and your sister are so pretty!

    3. It's a shame about the man. Cakes would have gone to investigate, but he would have made me stay far away. At such times you're torn between helping and being safe.

    Stop playing disappearing acts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nawa oh. where are you??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*