Tuesday 24 February 2015

WOES OF A BUTTEFLY




#Good Morning to you

   Its great to be alive.........

   Good Morning to you....

   We are gonna survive.....

It took me a while to form that last line.....loool...had to remix it.....(I'm sure you know the original song?....(do you?).....Oya lemme test you.....what's the original last line of that song? (Clue:The song is for a particular radio station) *winks*

Hello mi lovies...

I know a lot of us must have heard or read about the story of the butterfly. Some days ago, I was thinking about it again and I thought to share and tell what it really means to me.

Once a little boy was playing outdoors and found a fascinating caterpillar. He carefully picked it up and took it home to show his mother. He asked his mother if he could keep it, and she said he could if he would take good care of it.

Then, he got a large jar from his mother and put plants to eat, and a stick to climb on, inside the jar. Every day he watched the caterpillar and brought it new plants to eat.

One day the caterpillar climbed up the stick and started acting strangely. The boy worriedly called his mother who came and understood that the caterpillar was creating a cocoon. The mother explained to the boy how the caterpillar was going to go through a metamorphosis and become a butterfly.

The little boy was thrilled to hear about the changes his caterpillar would go through. He watched every day, waiting for the butterfly to emerge. One day it happened, a small hole appeared in the cocoon and the butterfly started to struggle to come out.

At first the boy was excited, but soon he became concerned. The butterfly was struggling so hard to get out.. It looked like it couldn’t break free! It looked desperate! It looked like it was making no progress!

The boy was so concerned he decided to help. He ran to get a pair scissors then snipped the cocoon to make the hole bigger and the butterfly quickly emerged!

As the butterfly came out the boy was surprised. It had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings. He continued to watch the butterfly expecting that, at any moment, the wings would dry out, enlarge and expand to support the swollen body. He knew that in time the body would shrink and the butterfly’s wings would expand.

            But neither happened!

The butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shrivelled wings.

It never was able to fly…

As the boy tried to figure out what had gone wrong his mother took him to talk to a scientist from a local college. He learned that the butterfly was SUPPOSED to struggle. In fact, the butterfly’s struggle to push its way through the tiny opening of the cocoon pushes the fluid out of its body and into its wings. Without the struggle, the butterfly would never, ever fly. The boy’s good intentions hurt the butterfly and put a permanent limitation on its abilities..


The End.

You see ehn, I always say that Nigerians are the strongest people on earth..no puns intended... I've seen people struggle, I've seen people struggling and the way we handle these things is what amazes me. The truth is, irrespective of everything we still find one way or the other to smile and make it look like we are okay. There's this friend of mine, his name is Tijani. Lately we have been broke *covers face*..like both of us broke together. Being broke is not a funny something o. You will be humble no matter what.....That's when you would be greeting everyone you come accross....(LOL)... So we tease each other over the amount of money we have and who ever has more money  is the rich one and the other is the broke ass. Everytime we are broke, we just say 'Broke ass, how much do you have? Can we chill on the money you have or we bust it?'. Its just always really funny cos I know lots of people that turn into depression mode when things are not going well....But others just find away to ignore the struggles and laugh over it!.... Twale to all my Nigerian people.


As you go through life, keep in mind that struggling is an important part of any growth experience. In fact, it is the struggle that causes you to develop your ability to fly. Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If God let us go through life without obstacles, it would cripple us. We will not be as strong as we could have been and we would never fly.

Sometimes, a little extra effort is precisely what prepares us for the next obstacle to be faced. Anyone who refuses to make that effort, or gets the wrong sort of help, is left unprepared to fight the next battle and never manages to fly off to their destiny.

So when you're going through any struggle, just think of the butterfly and thank God because he is preparing you for the next stage.

Have a nice day....struggle a little and FLY!.

No wait... I need to show you something...

Remember my val's shoes.... so comfortable...thank you Uncle Leboo *mwahhhh*
Meet my god daughter... Her name is Leah Mobolaji Tiamiyu.. Na me give am Mobolaji... She's 7 weeks old.. and she is so beautiful.. She looks like me sha... You don't believe me? See a picture below....

see her lips like mine...awwww



Like god mother like god daughter...

Oya bye bye... Moby loves you...

Cheers.....


14 comments :

  1. Awwww Leah is so pretty and dat shoe in*duru voice* na ghen ghen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya come and take the shoe jor....I don't want again *in my warri accent*...don p will just kidnap you and the shoe together...hahaha. Thanks Temi

      Delete
  2. Moby can famz. See how she famz Sara's baby. Go n born your own and stop famzing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It haff reach you o....I wee soon born...all of you abusing me...if not for God, I suppose don born 3 by now....wat do you mean...I don vex.

      Delete
  3. Cool story, i'll it to my little friends...like god mother like god daughter, seriously? Leah is so cute...u look good in the all black, now don p hasn't gotten me my pair of Nike shoes and I haven't forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don p is working on the shoes...you don't worry. Hahaha. Thanks crush of life *mwaaah*

      Delete
  4. Aww she's such a cutie! Nigerians are hustlers mehn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tosin... you didn't add the part that my baby Leah looks like me...not cool at all *folds arms*

      Delete
  5. The only person I see here is leah baby! She is so cute, pretty.making me wanna have my baby now.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moby sha! You made sure u forced ur mouth to look like the baby leah's own.














    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your goddaughter is super fine mehn. Stop claiming that she has mouth like you o before I deal with you...lol.

    Give your way to prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was is so inspirational.
    Now to the pic, she fine pass you joor na me she resemble *famzing time* hehhehhe...
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your god daughter is adorable. our shoe, i sight it. pls take care of it till i need it. howdy babe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww the baby is so cute like Moby....oh! U think I'm joking abi? (Wears fatima smile) I'm so 4 real, beautiful cute baby *muaahhh

    Moby I grab this butter fly story o! True.... struggling is an important part of life @times in life if we don't face difficult moments we tend not to appreciate when good things comes. Nice buba.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*