Monday 16 February 2015

WHAT TIME IS IT???????

Strolls in......Wasap ma niggas...
*Opens door slowly and quietly**



*walks in.....head down....shoulder down*



...........Silence.....

*clears throat*

*standing infront of Mobylizers*

"Chai.....chai...Moby there is God o",...(Mobylizers complain)...

**errmmm.....ermmm.....ermmmm....errrrrr**


What can I say to make you understand? 


I doubt you will understand.... My hands are shaking as I type this....I'm really trembling right now...and I am so excited.


I don't know where to start from..... PAUSE!!...

I think know where to start from.....


**clears throat**.....I'll start by saying


Thank you!


Thank you all so much....mehn!!! you guys are amazeballs to the core. The calls, the text, the pings, the emails....some people even sent the secret service to look for me... You know yasef. Hahahaha.... 


Thank you all so much. *turns to Duru* Dude, do you ever give up? *blushes*. Thank you so much. Apparently all my friends check this little blog of mine but they'll be coding it from me. Imagine....I got calls and messages from people I wouldn't think would ever open my blog...


To all the Mobylizers that checked up on me through any and every medium and to those who couldn't reach me but had me and our blog at heart, I pray that you will be remembered for good for the rest of your lives. The hand of God will locate you. You will never be forgotten in Jesus' name....Amen!


Alot has happened in the past month...a whole lot...and I don't know where I'll start giving you all the gist from but we'll take it step by step.....don't worry...I gat Y'all


My blog stat view has increased ..chaiiiiii.... I'm a celebrity o...hahaha. Imagine me!....people still viewed this little blog of mine while I was gone. *kneels down* Ese gannnnnnnnn.... Thank you so much.

I know you all are are eager to hear my gist most especially my valentine gist??? Well, it will be coming to you live on Wednesday..(Same station..LOL).... I've heard some people's gist (AWESOME) but I still want to hear more *Gbeborun mode activated*.....so you can send me your Val's experience ...please do....and if you want me to...I'll share with Mobylizers...*wink*


Okay before I bore you, I just want you all to know that I'm sorry for leaving....I just took a break that wasn't needed....or maybe it was cos truthfully, I wasn't inspired at some point... but I'm back and I hope to entertain you with my plenty amebo.

I love you all like Kilode gan na...Have a wonderful week ahead.

TESTIMONY TIME: 
HALLELUYAH O.... Moby got a job.... Now I am working for someone...(Sighs) which ain't as bad as I thought... I will give you all the gist in my forth coming posts... right now, I'm getting ready for work.

Also, Three of my friends got jobs....congrats padis me. One of them said one of my posts really did inspire her to not worry so much about not having a job. I'm so proud of you mami.

Lastly, two mobylizers have started their own personal business. Truthfully I am so proud of you guys. Trust me I will patronise you anyway I can and even do free advert for you if you don't mind *winks*

Just want you all to know that I really do love you....

Kisses

Cheers

23 comments :

  1. Welcome back,and congrats on your new job girl!we miss you plenty.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First to comment things...hehehe...Thank you so much. I missed you too o...I really did.

      Delete
  2. Ehhhhh. Moby is finally back. I've really missed you gan. I've been checking the blog ever since u said a new post is coming very soon. Yippee! How's d new job going? I can't wait to read all the gists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww... Morayo...I went on sabbatical ni o. Hahahaha. I've missed you too ehn. The new job is amazing and I have the craziest colleagues ever. Ama gist you soon. Just stick around please...

      Delete
  3. MOBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *Lemme help you clear the cobwebs here*
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABI NA READ ALL ABOUT IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cobweb don plenty...kai...hahahaha. I gat you babe. Thanks my craze partner. ...hahaha

      Delete
  4. Im jus very glad u r back and in my mexican voice and draggin ur ears.....dont do dat againnnnn.welcme back dear.*dancin sekem for u stil dont knw how to dance shoki*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I wee teach you how to dance it...iwo ma worry (meaning don't worry). I won't do it again. I promise mami. I missed you mehn...shiiii *in my British accent*

      Delete
  5. Congrats dearie on your new Job appointment... missed u plenty....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the meaning of Ofure...it means I am fine....like Bodi aye....ofure...shey? I'm sure I got it. Hahahaha. Thank you so much. I missed you too *mwaaahhh*

      Delete
  6. Shhhheeeeee's Backkkkkkkkkkk.. Oya lemme comean goan read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooossshhhheeey! Fileh AH! Dont touch it... See why we all love Moby and Toin, So much style, so much energy, so much sincerity, no Prejudice, so much love, so much happiness, so much humility, so much downtoEarthness.. Mehn! You'v gats to love Moby she is amazinggggg in every sense of the word... I love you Bubba, I love you to the end of Mars and back.. Please dont stop doing you no matter what cause by default you are AMAZING, and Lovable is too little to describe you.


    Turn up Turn Up ladies and Gentlemen... Moby toh Sure is back like she never left :) and the crowd goesss yeeeaaaahhh mehn! You gats to Love Moby, you just gats to! Mobolaji for Governor of Blogsville 2015 and JdB goess... Oooosssshhhheeey! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moby for Governor .....that's wasap mehn...shiiiiiiiiiii. Hahahaha. Duru you know I always say you are not okay...and that's why I love you. Thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk some senses to me. Thanks Bubba

      Delete
  8. Duru has energy fa.I need to meet tis duru guy.Hello DURU #newcrushalert

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess who's back? Moby in da building........ Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



























    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaaaaaayyyyy! She's back!! Welcome back and congratulations on your new job. Looking forward to reading all the gists.

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back dear. lets the posts roll in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is back!! Oh how i missed you dear. I done refresh tire lolol
    How is leboo? oya give us jist oo
    fashionitazbybuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these people saying welcome back to you na wash o. Me, i just need someone to give me directions to your place so that i can flog your bum bum with my cane!! Who gave you permission to go on sabbatical leave ehen? See your legs giving people unnecessary hypertension....*hissss* Just manage this small 'welcome back'. Don't try it again o. Congrats on your new job. I hope you gist us soon....

    journal of a petite diva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome moby, missed u and so glad that u're back, so what did u buy for us on ur way back??? Lol...congrats on the job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*