Saturday 21 February 2015

NEW SERIES: MAMA DRAMA


Hey every one listen up.....


This is the new Cadbury chocolate éclairs


It has a lovely new  *something ....something* wrapper

Its rich in caramel....smooth and delicious...

And there’s only one place its gonna be

In my mouth.....

I’m sure I can’t remember the whole advert properly....LOL.....I was just remembering the adverts we had on television back then.....how interesting, engaging and entertaining they were.....compared to what we have now?....when I remember...CHIIIII O! CHI EXOTIC O....I just SMH...LOL.....another gist for another day....




Hello lovelies.....beautiful people that rock my world.... how’s all? I trust Mobylizers....una no fit carry last......meanwhile happy ash Wednesday to us..(though belated)....from dust we were formed and unto dust we shall return.


*clears throat*.....

Today I’m gonna be introducing something new to our blog....before that lemme ask this?.....Have you ever experienced that moment, when your mother decides to go Marylyn Monroe on you?....I mean your mother just acting totally different in a rather bizarre way? Most times annoying, frustrating, funny, and surprising??......I experience this all the time.

Iya Dayo is one hell of a drama queen (the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree after all shey *big grin*). My mum can be so dramatic, sometimes I wonder if she realizes she’s not on a reality series.

I always have a dose of her drama almost every morning when she comes to the house (I stay with my sister, and she comes over every morning). When she gets to the house like 6.30am, which is usually an important period of my sleep, she always wants to gist with me gbeborun style...but I’m never in the mood... my sleep is usually most interesting in the morning and when I shrug her off or refuse to listen, she would just be like ‘Ok ooo...I’m kuku going and I won’t talk again’ (no lies...) then she can be like ...*in a loud voice* 'Please no one should disturb Bolaji ooo...she is still sleeping'...LOL....At that point I’ll just have to muster strength and get up to talk to her. My sister doesn't even answer her when she starts like that.. You can almost see the butterflies flying in her stomach and the smile on her face...chai!!

My mum is usually dramatic without her knowing and sometimes she ends up doing some things that make me go...WTF!!!!....(she might read this post so please WTF = Women That Fly....lool....or something)...Can you believe she once told Leboo that I am Lazy to cook and so he should get ready for my lazy days!!!!.....like WTF (*wink*) And now that she’s on bbm and whatsapp, that just crowns the ‘drama-dom’ of Iya Dayo... My mum send a chat like a text message. She would tell you everything she wants to say in one chat *sigh*...and she always wants to chat with you. *c'mon mama*.

So people, I’m gonna be starting a new segment called ‘Mama Drama’.....Whenever my mum decides to put up her act, I’ll share with you....But I don’t want this to be only about me, so I’ll be excited to hear about your mama dramas. It doesn’t have to be your Mum (Leboo’s mum is another drama queen ehn!!..hahaha. She is so funny ehn..kai...don’t worry you’ll get plenty gist...turn’s to leboo....MUUAAHHH + puppy eyes).....As I was saying, it doesn’t have to be your mother.....It could be your elderly aunt, grandma, some woman you see on your way to work, your friend's mum, your boss....(There’s one grandma in my church, in fact she defines the phrase ‘drama queen’. Everyone looks forward to her testimonies...she makes them sound like a Nollywood movie)..........MAMA DRAMA!


I’m sure this would be fun.....I’m already super excited....I know Mobylizers would have a lot to tell...so start working your keyboards / key pads and keep me in the loop.....

Have a nice day friends... And have a wonderful weekend. Moby loves you to .......


Cheers!



19 comments :

  1. MBOY SO U DECIDE TO APPEAR FROM NO WHERE...THERE IS GGOD OOO

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevveeeeee.... I didn't go anywhere o...I was right here..looking at all of you.hehehe. wasap papi...miss u plenty ehn...kai

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! I can so relate with this post.my mama too is helluver drama and an alarmist, jeez!this woman can call me for Nigeria. ...can someone tell her to minimize the calls?You don't want to hear my mummy drama, ,she is more of a stalker.Lwkmd

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha @alarmist...send me her number lemme call her to reduce the calls..haha

      Delete
  3. Moby! Where have you been? I've missed your dramalicious posts. Mothers have drama, I swear! My mum seems quiet, if you meet her the first thing you'd notice is her gentleness but when it comes to drama... Mama Adaeze would win Oscars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ada nwa... I've missed my drama too o...and I've missed you more. Hahahaha. Mama Ada. Nice

      Delete
  4. Haha I can't wait to read this posts, I can already see myself laughing.
    Lol at women that fly
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Modella of life... Sogie pizzu ma nizzie.. just stick around.mwahhh

      Delete
  5. Iya dayo tins.my mother is a drama queen o you don't want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Iya dayo na....so don't even start with me now sef...haha

      Delete
  6. Lmao @ WTF = women that fly...it's like every woman who has a child is a drama queen and my my happens to be their queen o, no one sleeps again after she's up, it's like if I no sleep for this house nobody else go sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum and your mum should have a competition...my mum will win hands down...haha

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha my mum is like that tooo.. I t come with age and as they grow older the talk becomes more lengthy lol ..I will definatel want to read more from this series
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...all moms are drama queens...buh my mum is the oga of the queens.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol oya this should be fun. Make me sev find tory. So GB has been commenting on your post and he didn't tell me you are back. Missed you jare, I saw your valentine treat, owo meji fun broda Tito

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am new to this blog,i love u already!speaking of mama dramas kai,my MIL is a big drama queen,ull just love her when you meet her,when she talks I feel like am watching afmag yoruba.lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi moby,i am new to this blog,i tried so many times before I could comment.kai,i love u already!speaking of mama drama,my MIL is a huge one,ull think ure watching afmag yooba.My MAMA too na big drama queen,she fit act season film sef!and I know am a drama queen in the making Cus all mothers are.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*