Friday 13 November 2015

SISTERHOOD OF THE WHAT?


Nna mehn... 
yew know yew ha balling when you are nominated for the sisterhood blogger award by a sup-aaa-star mehn... 
biko shii *in my worst igbo voice ever*..hahaha

Guess who's starting something??? Yaaaayyyyy... So our dear Moby barely came back from sabbatical and the one and only "Ati ni wealth" nominates her for an award. I wasn't blushing until I saw the people I was nominated with. Chineke meeee... AH AM BALLING... *shoulderpad mode activated*

She nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. And I am really honoured to be nominated. You can check out her blog HERE

Here are the rules
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site; DONE
  • Put the award logo on your blog; DONE
  • Answer the ten questions sent to you; ALMOST DONE
  • Nominate five blogs; OKAY
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 


GET READY COS YOUR A** IS ABOUT TO BLOW...hehehe

Below are my answers to Ati's question

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Chewing so loud you could hear from outer space...or chewing with your mouth open. No way

2. Team Whatsapp or Team BBM?
Team none o. Truth is I am not so much of a social media person. A friend of mine called me an unsocial blogger once. But if I am to pick, I would say Team Whatsapp cos of the plenty features.
3. Eat healthy, and watch what goes into your body? OR Life is too short, enjoy all the food while you can? Which of these two describes you best?
Eat healthy, watch what goes into your body. Anyone that knows me well knows I am constantly watching my weight...with my mouth sha. I wish I could eat anything I want and still be a size 8... if wishes were horses...
This is so me..kai
4. Make a confession about anything.
I am in love with Channing Tatum... His lips... his *clears throat*.. Next question please *fans self*
5. Do you think ladies with natural hair take the “team natural” thing too far?
Yes.. they do..all the time. Any woman on natural hair feels they know it all. Don't eat rice, rice will make your coils uncoil... do not eat beans, it will shrink your brain thereby shrinking your head and hair... I have never seen a team natural that doesn't have an opinion about hair or healthy living *points to self*.
6. Can you marry a man exactly like your father?
No I will not. I constantly put in so much effort to make sure I don't.
7. What is your opinion about premarital sex?
I think pre marital sex should not be indulged in. Let's not even involve the bible in this. When a woman sleeps with a man, there is an emotional connection and as much as she would try to form bad ass, you start using your heart to make decisions and not your head...and thereby losing focus of what the relationship was in the first place. Then the issue of STIs and STDs, trust me no one wants to go through the heart ache of feeling or knowing you have something. Imagine you find out an ex of yours died of HIV, how at peace would you be? I feel pre marital sex can be avoided. It just takes self control, discipline and GOD because I know that ko easy mehn..hehe
8. What supernatural power do you wish you had?
Telepathy. To read minds. If I could read minds, I know a lot of things will be different.
9. Tell us something you wish you hadn’t done in the past
Ahhhhh... E plenty o. Kai. I wish I didn't start dating early... Yes I know
10. Books or Movies?
Movies...moviess....movies.

Ati's questions are like WAEC questions..ahn ahnn..hehe

So I am nominating *wait for it*
 Alabekee of  Alabekee 
Favour Moyse of Favour Moyse
Miriam Ezeka of Beinspiredwithmily

My 1st question -  Jollof rice or fried rice? 1b) Why?
2. What do you think of Nigerian girls and makeup presently?
3. Would you buy a product of good quality but less price or good quality but high price?
4. Have you ever had to deal with self esteem (low or high)? If yes, how did you deal with it?
5. Do you believe that children are a product of what their parent are?
6. Your thought on present day marriages.
7. If you could change something about this country, what would it be?
8. Thoughts on girls dating married men?
9. If you're given one million naira, what will you do with it?
10. Do you love Moby? hehehe

I couldn't think of better questions jor. Don't mind me but manage the ones I could think of.

This is the perfect way to start a very busy weekend.

And....I OPEN THE DOOR TO A FANTABULOUS WEEKEND... make sure you have fun.

Cheers...


15 comments :

  1. Awww! Thanks so much sis for this nomination. I'll say I'm honoured to be nominated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks so much sis for this nomination. I'll say I'm honoured to be nominated

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.. @ your confession..

    www.adenegift.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tis girl you are too funny. you and jollof rice
    oloun maje ki won fi jollof rice gbe e lo amin. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madam, what kind of question is jollof rice or fried rice ehen? Congrats on your sisterhood nomination...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks sweetheart for nominating me. It's a great honor to be nominated.

    Sorry this acceptable is coming late, I've been so busy house hunting.


    www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination dear. Check out my blog to see my answers to your questions.



    www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thanks for doing the tag. See how you dissed team naturals. I will report you. We don't accept your number 4 o. That's not a confession jo. We want to read something scandalous.

    I won't tell you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Channing? dont think about it dear he is mine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*