Saturday 14 November 2015

MY EX HAD BETTER NOT TRY THIS

Hello Boos
How's your Saturday going?
Mine... #Busy much...

So yesterday, I was going through Linda Ikeji's blog and I saw this hilarious post done by a reader. I have been hearing alot about the Hello Challenge but I didn't know what it was until I saw this...





hahahhahahahahahahahahaha.... OMG
Apparently its the lyrics to Adele's song HELLO.
If you were the ex, what would you do? Me.. I would kill myself knowing that my ex is still a jerk and still toying with my emotions....Can't deal o...
I decided to check my friend, Google, and I found some more hilarious responses.. Enjoy




Embedded image permalink
I can't laugh abeg..bye bye o

X0X0...

7 comments :

  1. Hehehehehee, that ex wicked o. I laughed so hard @ do u even have international passport. Lmaooooooo



    www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hello challenge has been trending.. Isalrit..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.....Tolu's own was so funny.....lol. My exes cannot even try it! I would spoil show for them....lol

    journal of a petite diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. If someone tries this with me ehnnn.....let me comment my reserve
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So real I'm roflmbo thanks Moby! :) My friend Ugo at the beautiful-eagle sent me over! Have a Wonderful Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been too busy graduating to laugh. This was hilarious. Ugo thank you for reminding me how much I missed moby

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one with Falz's picture is too funny.
    Madam, Long time, Happy New Year o!!!

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*