Wednesday 28 October 2015

CAN I SEE YOUR NUDES???


Hello Mobylizers...

Feels so good to be back o.. I am loving it big...*winks*

So I was going through my friend's blog, NSG, (she is hilarious...you should totally check out her blog) and I saw this amazing post and I decided to share this with you guys. Please don't say I haff baje finish.... *covers face*.  Enjoyyyy while I type my own ordeal... hehe..
You are so beautiful‘ was Sam’s response to the photo of my googled breasts.

"Beautiful?"... A photo that had no face.

I replied with the shy emotion icon.
As though his intentions were to compensate me, he said he was hard again and another photo of an erect manhood entered my phone. I am a fast learner so I typed, ‘It’s beautiful.’


Then I came up with the excuse that it was time for general morning devotion in my house and I had to run along. I knew a picture of “the other part of my body” was at stake if I stayed an extra second to chat with him.
From that day, I avoided late night chats and early morning chats with him. In the afternoons when we chatted, I always gave him the impression that I was hurdled with one house chore or the other. Sam was the persistent type. He still sent me photos of his p***s most mornings even though I rarely opened his chat until midday. Then I would type,
‘It’s beautiful’
Three days after, a new p***s photo.

‘Its beautiful’

One week after and another p***s photo,

“It is beautiful”

Notice how I interchanged those two words? Like I mentioned earlier, I am not very good at holding a conversation with a penis.
Then one afternoon, in the middle of a random chat with Sam, he called me an extremely boring person. I knew what stemmed his anger and as annoying as he was, I did not want to upset him further so I went to the good old google to find a vagina for myself.

Later than evening, I struck a conversation with him.
When he typed ‘So what are you wearing dear?‘ I knew the time had come.
When he asked to see colour of my pant, I just respected myself and sent him my new ‘thing’.
Judging from his remarks on my breasts, I was expecting him to call me all the sweet names in the world but he surprised me by sending,

‘Aw. It’s really clean’
Apparently, there is nothing like a beautiful or angelic vagina. An old friend of mine was seriously disturbed cos the first day her boyfriend saw her thing, he said, “It looks nice.”

Is ‘clean’ or ‘nice’ the only compliment a girl can get? I hope not.

Sorry for the digression.

Sam also asked for a photo of my breasts and luckily, I still had the former one so I applied sepia effects (no IG then) to the breasts and resent it.

He asked why I could not take a fresh photo and I said,
“But it is still the same breasts. Nothing has changed.”
“Take a new one jhoorrrr” I forgot to mention he was fond of using the slang “jhoooorrr” in a very annoying manner.
He argued that he usually sent me different photos of his penis. I said it doesn’t matter cos the penis always repeats the same pose (i.e erect) in all the photos so it makes no difference too.

He LOLed and asked if I trust him. I replied in affirmation.
I expected him to edge off only for him to say all I needed to do to prove that is to capture my face in the photo.

Eh?
That my eyes are sexy and he would go crazy if he sees my eyes and breasts in the same photo. Like he was not crazy already for demanding such? I was so mad at him. To hell with a discontented penis!I told him to use blackberry picstory app to stitch a photo of my eyes and breasts together cos there was no way I was going to play that sort of rough game with my future.
He called and began bashing me again. This time around I made no effort to pacify him. Literally, my phone was on speaker on my bed while I picked beans until he was tired of talking.
When I checked my BBM contact list after the call ended, he had deleted me. We reconciled on Facebook a few weeks later but by then, the lust had faded and I refuted him when he offered to re-add me on BBM.

Last time I heard of him, he’s was in Canada.

In case you are wondering the essence of this lewd post, I met a guy last week. Just when I was wondering how many more frogs will I kiss, he had the guts to chat me up three nights ago to say,

HIM: Lagos rain is crazy. im so cold.

ME: Sorry.
HIM: You’re ok?
ME: sure.
HIM: Lucky.Wish you were here to warm me .
ME: Lol
HIM: Hmmmm….So tell me what you’re wearing?

D E L E T E D!

I promise to share my own story tomorrow...haha. Are all men like this? I am so tempted to type my own story right now but I will tomorrow..

Someone just said that some women also do it..asking for nudes from guys. Is it true? Cos I don't think a woman would cos of pride... or am I giving women too much regard? Opinions needed. 

*Zooms Off*

7 comments :

  1. I remember one dude back then anytime I wake up in the morning i get a good morning penis picture.It was a joke until nigga didn't relent after a month. I casted and binded until God made someone steal my phone.I was barely 18 then.All guys are paedophiles so please stop castigating the guys that are marrying chidren. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you just had to. Thank you so much for the feature Moby. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some guyz arre just crazy...have had similar experience before. Just had to delete the guy sharperly ...Ladies be warn never send your nude pix to a guy
    *Oluwabibbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys tho...WTF!!! There are lots of them like him out there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys tho...WTF!!! There are lots of them like him out there

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*