Tuesday 20 October 2015

....AND THE TRAIN ARRIVES


*SIGH*

*Clearing off cobwebs and mosquitoes in here*

.... Its been how long? 1 month and plenty days? Father in heaven.... I never thought it was possible for me not to blog for a month..but I did and even exceeded my imagination. I am so sorry *sad face*.....
This post is not planned so who knows where I will go with this? I’m not going to lie, I am beyond terrified at the thought of posting this but I just have to.


Recently I have been going through a really rough patch (maybe not a BIG really...but really sha) and it’s sort of brought me to a really bad place. The reason there has been no blog posts is because I feel like anything I write or come up with is just not good enough. You all know how Moby writes and I wouldn't want to fall short of expectations.
 I really want to start doing more DIY posts, beauty posts like I used to but I can't cos I have lots of limitations I wouldn't want to bore you all with. I am trying so hard to stay strong and you guys have been amazing. A big thank you to everyone. I don't want to mention names but up until last night (and with this Linda Ikeji's mansion story), I have been getting so much comment from you all to come back to blogsville... Being really honest, doing the past posts that I have done has been great. Everyone who has followed, liked and commented I cannot thank you enough. Ye have been amazing. Everyone has been so nice here. Thank you.


Yesterday, I decided to check Linda Ikeji's blog. I already heard loads of gist about her heaven-on-earth mansion... Kai that house is a fine house kwa. I do not know how to envy people but mehn I am envious of Linda Ikeji.... CHINEKE MEHHHHHHH..... Fire... 

She said something yesterday in her blog post and I just held on to it. She said "You are beautiful and you are stronger than you know. There's absolutely nothing you can't achieve if you set your mind to it, put your heart and soul into it."

She started her post by saying "I'm 35 years old and I have never...never ever in my life slept with a man for money. Not only have I never done it, I have never even considered it.."  
Ladies, if you want to sleep with a man, do it because you love him and/or you want to enjoy it... Never ever sleep with a man for money. Unlike Linda Ikeji, I have considered it o. I will not lie. When I was in Uni, the biggest richest girls on campus were the RUNZ girls but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I can't even kiss you if I don't like you..talkless of having sex. I am no saint o but there's a limit to the things I can do. I am not being judgmental but how many people do you want to sleep with to build a house or buy a car?  Just hustle hard and hustle smart. Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.” 

Enough of my story, I had little or no idea people still checked this little space of mine after I left it for so long but then people started asking me how far with our blog na... It shows I am doing something right and I hope I keep making you all proud.
As depressed as I feel this morning, I feel there's someone out there that needs to hear this. Just believe in yourself and work hard...and work smart. Never underestimate God's love for you and the power of prayer.

I am back and hopefully I don't leave again. I promise to get some great posts ready for you within a week. 

I love you all like......KILODE.. *HAHA*
 




23 comments :

  1. Moby is back o..YES!!!!!!!!!!Don't you ever leave us again.please.I am so happy your back.welcome dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bukky mi owon. Thanks dear for the support. You are da bombest...mwahhhh

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ati. You made my day with your mail. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. The swwet thing about you is the way you always end each post.your advice and your calmness even when we all know something is wrong nd then you come back here and its all play.i know and pray everything is fine.there is nothng that is too big for god.you are blessed before imagination.welcome to blogsville. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always know how to give that inspiring talk, but since iv known you, this is by far the most inspiring and thought provoking piece\ words\ write-up etc. God bless you my dear...I sha must marry u sha....our pickin no go be olodo!

    Bolatito Charles Shokunbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the world of blogging. Yes, that Linda's mansion is sooooooo beautiful
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. Looking forward to read more post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so proud of you baby mi.
    Just keep doing this and the sky will be the beginning.

    Your number one fan as at today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back moby
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. And she is back....Yaaay! I didn't know how to get to you. Mehn that Linda's house is something o. We must to hustle and get like that o. The best picture i liked was the one where her parents were standing amazed at the house they would all be living in. It would be awesome to do that kind of thing for my parents. I am super motivated o!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaaay!!! Moby is back! Was just thinking of sending u a message if i don't see a new post again. Lovely post. Please don't go away for too long again! Welcome bk dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is post motivated me,i need to work harder and smarter! may God bless our hustle.and crown it with success,we will not work in vain

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to have you back dear.. We all go through that feeling sometimes..





    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so happy to see that you're back.we missed you o

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear, I saw the house and it took a lot of inner restrain not to delete my blog. lol. Hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back moby, we missed u, don't stop preaching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Moby.... See... I pray that u will overcome whatever may come ur way henceforth... Nothing shall ever discourage/restrain u from blogging o, lagbara Oloun.. We missed u love... *kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*