Wednesday 19 August 2015

PUBLIC HOLIDAY ALERT

Waddup.... waddup...whaaaaaaaaadupppppp.......
*super excited mode*

*GO…GO…GO..GO SHAWTY ITS 'ALMOST' YOUR BIRTHDAY*… hehehee

So tomorrow is my birthday.... *no pictures please*...*hip hop mode*... and I have a wish list!!!. *big grin*.....Why do I have a wish list?.... Who doesn't?..... I mean we all know "man’s needs are insatiable".. So we would always want something... till we die.

I have a couple of things I wish I had by now..and I don't *folds arms*....maybe due to money constraint...*sad*... or just because there is no urgency to get it..*shrugs*....But warreva it is....., Tomorrow is my birthday...yay!!... Let's Imagine I'm being asked to make 10 wishes for my birthday.....hmmmn...*scratches head*... I know 10 wishes is pushing it a little yea..but I actually have 10 things I would love as a birthday gift…*smiles*...
 Here they are (in no order of importance)....

My wish list for my birthday....August 20, 2015....

1. A car... Yes I want a silver range rover or a white Bentley or a Kia soul.... I went from big to small..LOL.... I just want something that has 4 wheels..*covers face*.....something GOOD!...on 4 wheels...before somebody brings one 1970 Ijapa for me...LOL

2. A beautiful Bible... I have a bible but I think I want a cute small one I can take everywhere and would fit into  any size or shape of bag

3. A professional camera..(I know you saw this coming LOL).. i.e. 600D canon camera. I have always wanted a professional camera but I have been spending the money all the time..*covers face*...I blame..errrr..jumia..LOL..... I need it now more than ever.





4. A laptop.... What has been helping me so far is my laptop at work... but enough is enough. I need a personal laptop...,*straight face*

5. A trip to any country outside Nigeria. I am in dire need of a vacation.... I need a BREAK...*yelling*

6. A big makeup box... My box needs a sister ASAP.... Carrying more than 1 box when I'm going for a job is annoying and stressful...kai

7. Any Christian Louboutin shoe...(6" heels)...hehehee.. Why do I want that? I know Louboutins are very comfortable and cute...(Any witness?)....
I can't use my money to buy a shoe now or else Iya Dayo would take me to church for spiritual whipping but I won't mind getting one from anyone as a gift *big smile*....*wink*

8. MAC lipstick...most especially Ruby woo... Due to the increase in Dollar exchange rate, 1 lipstick costs 5 thousand naira..shuuu.... That's money for about 3 Milani lipsticks...ha!...I am being economical ni o..
 
9. Chai...It haff finish o... Fuel haff finish....errrr.... Okay I want a sandal... I am terrible at picking good sandals...

10. An Iphone 6... I didn't know what else to pick but I won't mind having an Iphone..abi...LOL
.
So in case someone looks at how adorable and nice I am and decides to bless me... God bless you. I love you too...hehe..
To everyone already making me feel good e.g. Leboo, Iya Dayo, my colleagues (Dr. Dami, Dr. Durojaye, Mr. Yomi, Mr. Femi, Nurse Mary, Nurse Yetunde, Nurse Titi), Temi, Bimbo, Sunbo, Teejay, Smog, Taiwo, e.t.c., thank you so much....*kisses*

Oya...Let's go have an amazing Moby's birthday....Its a public holiday...*straight face*.....Where ever you are, just turn up on my behalf.....throw a party for your friends and family...not on my bill but on my behalf.....hehehehe...... I love you all.

Have a wonderful day.. 

Cheers!

8 comments :

  1. Happy birthday in advance dear.i can buy you sandal o.whats your size

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Moby Koko.. Kai! Dont be suprised oh! You might get plenRRy Bibles as that is the most NOT TOO EXPENSIVE thing on your list.. baby mi... I wish you long life.. Prosperity.. Loads of cash.. Loads of happiness and more impoRRantly.. A surprise from Heaven that will put the cherry on the cake today and always.. Do have madt fun Bae.. Cheers to the years ahead...

    Insha Allah yeah.. Africa ma gbo Oruko wa, Ni oruko JESU oluwa wa.. Amin... A ma kpe l'aye oh ( We will live long) Ni Oruko JESU... Cheers Bae.. and the crowd goes Whoop Whoop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this your wishlist ganster o. i dey wish all of them too. Happy bday dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I got u all of these things in my dream, just sleep and accept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday dearie. Mine was August 14

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*