Wednesday 27 May 2015

THE HORROR IN MY BAG

*dancing*
Fuel oooo....fuel oooo

*things are getting better....things are getting better*

Who believes that God resides in Nigeria...and goes to visit other countries?*covers face*  I believe ooo cos I can see prayers being answered...

The strike has officially been called off right here #SomebodyGotfuelForThat...hehe

So I was nominated by Sandra. Mhen... We have amazing writers in blogsville fa. Thanks girl for the nomination....*kisses... She wants to know what is inside Moby's bag....hmmmnnn...dis one get as e be oo... Let's do this......


Truth is, I really only store as little as I can in my bag cos I hate when I have do ultimate search to get my phone out of my bag and then massage my hand at the end of the day.

So, here is a list of what you'll most likely find in Moby's bag....
Yes my bag is filled with wires...hehe
1. You will always see a BOOK OR A JOURNAL in my bag and in some cases, loads of tissue and paper that I write quick ideas on *yes I write on tissue paper too*... When I see something and I think I should write  and my phone is not available at the time, I just scribble down on the next thing I can find.

2 . I always have my LIPSTICK AND/OR LIPGLOSS. You all don't know this but I have black lips.. dark lips.... This is as a result of a drug reaction I had as a teenager... I no dey smoke weed o...not like I have anything against weed smokers....LOL

3.EARPIECE...... is there another way I can say this.....:::. My earpiece is the most important item in my bag..*shikena*..... Once I forgot my earpiece at home, I came down from the bus to buy another one. I have 3 earpieces at the moment. You don't believe me? Here's a picture.
 I can almost pass out if I leave my house without my ear piece. Its like my bestest buddy especially in Lagos transport *grins*.

4. PHONE CHARGER... Let me say something ...(I stand corrected though)... If you are a Nigerian and you don't have your charger with you all the time then *silence**whispers* you are a learner ooo...hehe. I don't know what to say really... 



5. POWDER.: Once I was comparing the life span of my powder with my friends' (Sunbo) and it was obvious I use powder a whole lot. I have a very oily face and so I feel touching up is a big deal for me if I want to always look fresh... abi....*winks*

I occasionally have something to chew in my bag. I am very cautious of bad breathe and so anytime I eat something, I pop chewing gum or candy immediately.  I can't let somebody come and go and die of stale breathe..hehe

MY WALLET.....which contains my ATM card.

MY PHONES.....a necessity. I took the picture with my phone... reason I didn't include it.

Finally, I have a generator in my bag....Incase there's no light where I'm going to...hehe... Just joking.

So I'm going to tag...


2. Bolateethole of www.bolateethole.blogspot.com




Many people have already done the tag so I'm just assuming the people I nominated have not. If you've not and would like to, please receeeeive this tag and inform me you have... *in Calabar gal's voice* receive tag...! I would love to read it. Mwah.

Ok lovies......#offtobuyfuel...LOL

P.S: HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY MOBYLIZERS... I am still a child (ayam a child of God and I am a child of Iya Dayo)...hehe. I am going to take myself out today since iya Dayo forgot I am still her child *sad face*

Cheers!

27 comments :

  1. Hahaha drama queen your bag has a mini tranforma inside... Okay o thanks for the tag and no I haven't been tagged before.. Will put up the post next week..
    *hugs*

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes na.. See Gloria o.. Please do.. I am interested in what you keep in your bag..hehe

      Delete
  2. Huh? Generator in ur bag??? I need your kind of bag asap, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have one earpiece? mine got spoilt.you keep generator in your bag moby? Funny. Tola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please mon dear, come and take jare..and don't be like some people *eyeing Bukky*

      Delete
  4. Babe you are weird.3 earpieces for what? Are you listening to the voice of God ni.shuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehheheeheheh lmao! @ listening to teh voice of god.. hahahahah Bukky You are Epic aswear...

      Delete
    2. Bukky God forgive you plenty...razz geh like you..getowttttttttt... I am angry sef *walks off*

      Delete
    3. This comment deserves a Pulitzer prize *buhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha*

      Delete
  5. I am just seeing this, thanks for the tag. You don't want to know what's in that my big bag. Hehehe, I will inform you as soon as it's up.cos i have to snap my bag so you will see how rough it is.*covers face *
    Happy children's day to us, after all we are still our parents child.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome dear. I want to know o...that's why I nominated you sef. Thanks dear

      Delete
  6. Generator !n ur bag? ok oh...
    Lipgloss or l!ps!ck !s a must have !n my bag, cuz I have dark l!ps too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were my sister from a far land... but you are just taller than me...dasall..hehe. Zeezah zeezah how far na? Where have you been?

      Delete
  7. Mmeeehhhnnn Eeezzz not a joking sturvzz oh! All these many many things ninu bag e! **Faints... You are ready for travel ni! all you need do is to jump ninu plane and you are go go green.. Hian! But wait oh! why cant you ladies just put all these in ya jean Pocket, and hang the Charger on your neck.. You see?! case solved.. No need to be carrying bag up and down bi Johnny walker.. :) heheheh And that Book.. Oya moby dont lie.. How many yeaarrrrsss have you been reading it for and still you havent finished it.. **Wears Straight fave.. lie not oh! :) **Winks heheheheh iKid.. Nice one Bubba.. Its always a delight to read from my Mobilicious moby to mobistic ju any other Moby lo.. **Blows wet french kiss.. xx

    P.S: Ehen i forgot to Amebo you oh! I saw Emma OMG at Cool FM Studion a while back.. We took Selfie sef.. **Pops collar... and i told him i know you.. I called you Don P's geh friend.. You needed to see him smiling when i mentioned Don P and you.. The guy was smiling like a fish.. and i was like Ooossshheeey.. We are all fans of Moby ni.. He is a really cool and awesome guy I tell you Bubba.. It was Fun meeting him.. Oya Bye bye before Awon wonderful Anonymous that I love so much come after me again :(.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria Smile.. :) Love to all Moby's Gang.. Y'all are the real MVP. Happy Democracy day in Advance bae..

    Wait Moby.. Oya dont fex.. have you met this Bae's: www.rellanaija.blogspot.com and www.thislagosgirl.blogspot.com they are just like you and Toin.. You wihh love them aswear... :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duru Duru ma main MEN....ma nigga ma nigga... I want to even see what's inside your bag sef.. I nominate you right now. Oya....
      I just bought the book o... Duru you want to open my nyash in the outside shey? No wahala o...

      Really? You met my wedding Mc? yaaaaaaay... that's what I'm talking bou...yaaaaay

      Delete
  8. I concur with the powder thing. I think you've got some contracts with milani powder...lool..welldone hun..kip up the gud work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taaaaaa..... You no dey use powder na.. if i hear... Thanks huni... You da best

      Delete
  9. All these stuffz in your bag?
    It seems you have a big bag *winks*
    .
    WWW.SUPERBAZE.ML

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please I am more interested in that compact powder. Abeg what brand is it? I can't do what is in my bag tag because shame would catch me. I carry so much 'eru'....*covers my face*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minimalist bag, unlike my hand massage-requiring bag. Sob*
    My earphone love is still learning o. 3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nothing dey the bag na lolol...as a make up artiste i sha dey expect so many loaded tin but this just shows you are a simple girl like mi
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've tagged myself😄my post coming up soon
    watch this space: modefined.blogspot.com
    Make it a date wit😃me and see what's in my bag
    Come and see what my bag contains
    Come and view the seven wonders of the world in my Zannotti handbag (emi gan mo designer)
    The lord bless you as you do so
    Amen
    Oya I'm done with my announcement and moby already delivered the sermon... its time for offering people

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*