Monday 18 May 2015

MONDAY AGAIN + VACANCY


Helloo ooo
Awayu.....

Did You know?.....That there was never anything as 'Boy' in the 1800's, Girls were called Girls, and what we call boys now were called 'Knave girls'.......they should have left it that way joor *rolls eyes*

Good morning mi beaurifus and handsomes......*wink*

Its Monday again o.,,*sighs*....... I don't like Mondays at all but it’s better than it used to be....at least better than before....

Someone sent me a mail last week asking if she's welcome to this blog???......Ewoo ooo chineke me e... I think I should start having a 'you are welcome' party for people who visit D.O.A.L.D.Q for the 1st time..*thinking*....... Swirrie pie, you are welcome anytime...don't feel like a visitor o...as long as you read this blog, you are already a Mobylizer....gbam!.. To all the first time commenters, mwahhhh to all of you... Everyone is welcome...everyone is a friend.....shout out to my blogsville family too.....*kisses*

For our 1st year blog anniversary, I have been thinking of a joke but none is forth coming at all....*see wahala ooo*...what would I record oo???.....And Leboo is contemplating going for voice training classes before the 4th of June... because he knows he would destroy loads of ear drums.....hahaha. That boy..err .man...errr...'Knave girl'...LOL....has suffered in my hands...I'm sorry huni *Big kiss*

Ok, on an official note *serious mode activated*....My company is recruiting at the moment. The following positions are vacant:

  • Medical officer - M.B.B.S minimum 2 years experience (post N.Y.S.C)
  • Senior Medical officer - M.B.B.S minimum 5 years (post N.Y.S.C)
  • Consultant paediatrician - FWACP / FMC Paed. with relevant experience
  • Consultant Obs and Gynaecologist - FMCOG / FWACS with relevant experience
  • Nursing officers - RN, SRN.  minimum 2 years post basic nursing experience.
  • Senior nursing officers - RN, SRN. minimum 5 years posr midwifery experience.
  • Admin officer - B.Sc / HND in management 3 years experience (post N.Y.S.C)
  • Lab. Scientist / Technician - B.Sc in Lab science / tech. with 3 years experience
  • Pharmacist - B.pharm with minimum 3 years experience in hospital pharmacy
  • Pharmacy Technician - Diploma from school of health science tech. with 2 year post qualification experience
  • Front desk officers - minimum diploma in secretarial studies, public relations / admin with good typing and computer skills.
  • Cashier - OND accounting / financial studies with 2 years experience
Send in your letter of application with detailed CV and scanned copies of current practising license to (admin@hecahn.com) within 1 weeks of advert.

You can tell a friend to tell a cousin to send in their Cv's...PLEASE NOT to my Gmail account but to the company's account..... Please and please don't send your Cv to this blog...I am only informing y'all. Okay...thank you.

Since the advert was placed in the Punch newspaper, we've gotten over two thousand Cv's and still counting and I was given the responsibility to arrange each CV into different posts....*phew*.. Mehn it is not easy and in doing this, I have come across so many 'errors of life'...as in, I have seen many many application errors. Some errors applicants make can make any Interviewer or potential employer throw up. I am going to mention a few below so we can learn from it..(Me sef dey learn..). Most times we apply for jobs and we keep wondering why we don't get a reply from these companies and most times, It’s really not their fault but because Cv's were sent in with loads of mistakes.

Ok,Here we go.

*Rename your Cv: If your cv is in this format '523ghbjj65557899', please rename it to your name so anyone can easily identify your Cv, if by chance it gets missing. E.g. 'Adolphus Duru Resume'. If by chance your cv is downloaded and it ends up in someone else's folder, the HR or whoever is compiling can easily locate it and create a folder for you. Someone sent in a cv and he named it sexymo Cv...please no one is interested in how you look. Every employer is looking for what you can offer.

*The subject of your mail should indicate the post you’re applying for. Don't send a mail without a subject. Most times the HR will not open a mail without subject.

*Please and please, if your email address shows how unserious you are, then I doubt you would get your dream job. Why will your email be 'fuckthisrubbish@yahoo.com'. or 'pussybee@gmail.com'? Please if you belong to this group, I urge you to go to the cyber cafe now and open an account with your name and surname. Please people don't kill your employer before you become an employee.

*Begging your future employer in your cover letter? Yes we know there are no jobs out there but desist from putting unnecessary information in your cover letter. E.g. "I am a very hardworking person. I promise to do anything you want me to do. I will do extra hours if you want me to. Just give me a chance to prove myself please"... Really?.. Don't do that....Keep a level of professionalism always.

*Lastly, if you get a call from the company to come for an interview, do not stalk whoever's number you have in the company. It makes you look desperate and I'm sure no company wants to hire a desperado.

There are so many other mistakes I noted but I really do not want to bore anyone...I'm sure there are Mobylizers that can add to this and share some experiences and wisdom with us....We would love to read from you.

Don't forget to send in your application to admin@hecahn.com.
*thats if you qualify for the position ooo*...lol

Have a wondeful week mi lovies.

Cheers....

57 comments :

  1. Whenever i read your posts,i visualize your dramatic facial expressions..lolzz..some people will still send their cv's to your mailbox

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mademoiselle...thanks huni. I have an expression all the time when typing a post..I guess it shows when you read.. thanks huni. mwahhh

      Delete
  2. hmmmmmmmm. great one.... Thank for sharing..

    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ knave girls, thank God it was changed o...thanks for the advert Moby, i'm sure thousands of people need it, the corrections were noted and i'll make sure to avoid them if and when I enter the labour market...have a nice week #peaceout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine...i will be calling you a knave girl right now...Thank God for God..hehe. Please do. You too dear..mwaahhh

      Delete
  4. Thanks Moby.... God Bless U dearie... Regards to Tito

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexymo? really? To think these are tips you should know as a job applicant. Moby sorry pele do. Tola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Moby.una no dey look for marketers or accountant ni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No o...not yet sha..maybe when they do, I will inform you..

      Delete
  7. Mami thanks for these tips.. And expect CVs in your box too lol..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please I am a graduate of nursing, 2:1 from babcock university (2003), i have worked with several hospitals including, ave maria, st nicholas, st marys ibadan, eko hospital, jejeloye private hosptal. I am very good at the job and now i am looking to start somewhere new. my fone number is 08092427537 My name is Bukola arokoyo. Kindly help me ma...thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot read? Abi they are following you from your village? Send cv to the email you re here dropping number.oma se o.and you are my name sake kai and you let somebody abuse me now.nonsense

      Delete
    2. Just negodu!! Aa ti ko'fa n'le, ifa ti n se. Na wah o! Spot on, Moby.
      Nikky.

      Delete
    3. Send cv to admin@hecahn.com please.

      Delete
  9. knave girls ni knave girls ko...we dem boys*dancing shakitibobo*u re so so right abt de application ish..we learn everyday and thanks mami...should i do something too abt d anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please...what do you want to do? Send your idea to moby.amusu@gmail.com. I'm waiting o Victor

      Delete
  10. Lwkmd......it have come and be well...orisirisi in the job world....sowie Moby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...yaaaaaaay... Dr. Dami in the building...turn up

      Delete
  11. Moby - Hilarious as always. What you said is true sha. Job hunting can be so frustrating! At a point in time, you become desperate. I am sure those begging are at their desperate points...... May God give all of us wisdom.

    Bukky - receive sense in Jesus name!! She just said send your CV's to HR and you are dropping your number for her to call you instead of dusting your CV.... *SMH*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this one okay? Calabar gal receive eyesight and divine patience in jesus name.it will come in handy in your future

      Delete
    2. Hahahhaa...This is a funny coincidence. Bukky, there is a Bukola that I'm sure calabar was referring to. Mehn you guys are the bomb. I just learnt a new insult..Receive sense and receive eyesight...*off to insult someone*.
      Please no need to fight or get angry in here. We all love each other here....I love you both calabar gal and bukky. Oya kiss and makeup NOW!!!!!

      Delete
    3. lmao...what a coincident....one buuky is beien fired, anoda bukky took d bullence

      Delete
    4. Lesson learnt? Read comments!....Calabar gal did, Bukky and many of us didnt...result = almost war..cos i was also gonna ask calabar girl how fr with sight things?....and truly thats how wars start, lol...but this Bukola Arokoyo is far from well......


      guess who?

      Delete
    5. Lwkmd, this comment thread just made my day, so hilarious!

      Delete
    6. hmmmmn 14 years no be joke oo

      Delete
  12. Nice tips moby.thanks for the tips
    *oluwabibs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha! calabar gal....its not bukky ooo...abi dog meat don blind your eye? rotfl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...we both owe Calabar gal an apoplogy. She wasnt refering to you bukky. Cal gal baby no vex muah!

      Delete
    2. No wahala - the thread itself is hilarious..... All the 'receive sense', receive eyesight', 'firing bullet', 'receiving bullets' has provided extra comic relief......

      Delete
    3. Chei!! E don tay wey I shop 404. Y'all should prepare a huge pot of '404' for me as an apology for all the bullets misfired in my direction which I'll receive with glee......

      Delete
    4. correct.....theres one bingo iv'e been planning for...d thing dey always come disturb my flowers.....how do u want it, fried, smoked, shaken or stirred??

      Delete
    5. Can I have all of the above!?!?! Fried, Shaken, Stirred, smoked and dont forget the unripe plantain - O di kwa very essential. Chei!! I need 404 like yesterday..... E don tay! Oyibo no gree make I exercise my jaws properly.....

      Delete
    6. hmmmn....iv'e taken note...please wats ur preference....alsatian, rottweiller, (these ones cost oo)....mongrel a.k.a bingo...a.k.a local dog...(this one dey ok)....

      Delete
    7. Any bingo ado ok....................

      Delete
    8. male bingo, female bingo?, gay or straight? paralysed?, old or young?, castrated or virgin? or sexually active?, widow or widower?.....

      Delete
    9. All na bingo.... Any bingo with flesh and bones will do.....

      Delete
  14. nice one, but all this 3years experience na wa o, hw fresh graduate go do nw, if no one employs fresh graduates then how den go get experience.thanks for sharing moby
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voluntary work - that's how to gain experience and stop being a greenhorn in the eyes of recruiters.....

      Delete
    2. lol....calabar girl you're a case sha...!.....Jibike have you heard...go and do voluntary work and avoid being a green horn, okada horn, blue horn, cow horn or any horn at all

      Delete
    3. Anonymous - u r d clown oh not me!! I am trying to stifle the giggles you have set off. What will I tell my people is d causer of my laughter? Greenhorn? Bluehorn? Cowhorn? Abi Okadahorn? LOL!

      Delete
  15. lol...you started it na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google is your friend oh - greenhorn dey dictionary.......

      Delete
    2. u don yab me now be dat ooo...sey i suppose collect change from my sec school abi?

      Delete
    3. Na you talk am no be me oh! LOL!!

      Delete
  16. I have missed o..... Next time inbox me first oooo...*tongueout*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*