Wednesday 20 April 2016

#SERIES - ANKARA INSPIRED LOOK

Which do you prefer? A, B or C?

Hey lovelies.. Wagwan?
I have decided to take this blog serious... be yinmu-ing o... I will prove you wrong... God help me.

So the day before yesterday, I saw this lovely ankara material in the office and I decided to do a makeover on my face based on colours on the ankara... and in the process, I had a revelation *hahahah*...so I decided to do 3 different lip colour to see which goes well with this look. I put up pictures on my Instagram and everyone seemed to like A most... I love C. 

To everyone that voted A, well done o... Thank you so much.
If you like this look and you want to try it out, I didn't go overboard with the products. I used very affordable products. 

For my face, I used
Mary Kay Foundation - 507 and 607
L.A Pro concealer in Fawn
Ben Nye banana powder to set my highlights
Sleek contour palette in dark
Milani blush
Milani bronzer
(nothing out of this world...and very affordable)
Y'all know what baking is shey? hahaha


For my eyes, I used 
Fuschia pink from an Ushas eye shadow palette I bought for 800 naira last year *covers face*
BH Party girl gold eyeshadow
Black eyeshadow from Sleek badgirl eyeshadow palette 
Zaron black liner
Maybelline kajal





For my lips,
Jordana pencil in blue
NYX Jumbo pencil in milk (yea I improvised...hehe)

Lips - Classic lipstick in Nude

Lips 
Classic lipstick in Isabella
Mac lip liner in Black


Which look do you prefer?

If you say A, I will not buy sweet for you?

Hehehe.....

6 comments :

Your comments are like jollof rice to my stomach... the more you leave a comment, the happier I get. Thanks for stopping by...I love you like kilode *mwwaahhh*